Science Forums

Active Photon Is Against Special Relativity.

maheshkhati

OceanBreeze have not given answer that in the given experiment photon is moving with velocity C or not.

If it is yes then

it has to fallow the rule of  SR, like time dilution & length contraction for the observer of the experiment.

In the both experiments photons are moving with velocity C for observer.

It is wrong to consider that move observer with velocity C with photon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is kinetic energy of any particle? or energy gain by motion.

This is calculated by simple way.

E kinetic = total energy - E rest

As E rest =0 for photon & total energy = pc

E kinetic = E total = p.c

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that photon is considered as quanta of electromagnetic magnetic field of energy E= h u but that quanta have to move with velocity C with observer. 

You can not avoid velocity C of photon as a particle.

Edited by maheshkhati

OceanBreeze have not given answer that in the given experiment photon is moving with velocity C or not.

If it is yes then

it has to fallow the rule of  SR, like time dilution & length contraction for the observer of the experiment.

In the both experiments photons are moving with velocity C for observer.

It is wrong to consider that move observer with velocity C with photon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is kinetic energy of any particle? or energy gain by motion.

This is calculated by simple way.

E kinetic = total energy - E rest

As E rest =0 for photon & total energy = pc

E kinetic = E total = p.c

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that photon is considered as quanta of electromagnetic magnetic field of energy E= h u but that quanta have to move with velocity C with observer. 

You can not avoid velocity C of photon as a particle.

This is incorrect. The question is not a new one and has been dealt with here, for example: http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/115070/does-light-experience-length-contraction

Electrons change energy level and emit photon is total BS.  What energy level? What is energy? How electrons change energy level? How many photons can an electron emit per second? What frequency? What mechanism?

This is important, no one debunk it? Why? Because you can't? 

There is NO such thing as photon. Electrons repel each other with the force f=kqq/rr, that force is the carrier of radiant energy/light. 

put strong magnet in both hands, same pole face each other, feel the repelling force/tension? yes.

now move 1 hand back and forth to the other hand, what do you feel?

that is the mechanism of light/em wave/photon/quantum.

instead of magnets, all electrons in the space are connected by electrostatic force f=kee/rr. they repel each other all the time. any 1 is moving, all other electrons share the force according to distance.

If this is true, will mainstream science accept it?

I remember, when I was in school, my teacher was teaching a chapter on light. 
He said that light photon is the bundle of energy.
I just stood up & asked that what is mean by energy? Definition of energy is the capacity to do work. We cannot make bundle of any capacity for example I have capacity to pick the book from ground,& do work, I cannot make bundle of that capacity. Means, to say that light photon is the bundle of energy is wrong. It must be something else. 
When I think, I got simple answer.
Einstein's SR has created wrong physics which is reach to the point of road block for physics. We cannot even satisfactorily explain 5 % of matter in the world. Just consider about light.
Modern physics are sure that:- 1)Light photon is the bundle of energy? 

2) Light has dual nature but silent about how is this possible. How is single photon creating interference? 
There is no answer to this problem in today’s physics. 
3) Rest mass, rest energy of photon is zero. Means, for photon its existence is zero.
4) Total energy of photon is kinetic energy & bundle that kinetic energy is impossible.
5) Light is moving electro-magnetic vibration spreading in all direction from slit but photon moves in specific direction.
6) Why does photon has superior power than any other elementary particles & its velocity is constant C in all direction for all observers. 
7) Electron & positron collides & form heavy photon and how does heavy photon split up in to electron, positron pair.
Modern physics do not try to find answer of these questions in realistic way because they believe that some magic happen in world? There is some parallel world, there is some 5th dimension, energy has existence away from matter, back to future & past, worm hole, super symmetry etc.
This problem gives some other additional problems like 
8) What is dark matter? (Whose existence is more than visible matter)
When did I ask above question? & not getting answer to above problem. I create one theory which gives answer to all these problems. 
World is simple, Read paper on http://www.maheshkhati.com 

or 

http://vixra.org/abs/1611.0096

Active photon proved that I am not wrong. World is simple..

I remember, when I was in school, my teacher was teaching a chapter on light. 

He said that light photon is the bundle of energy.

I just stood up & asked that what is mean by energy? Definition of energy is the capacity to do work. We cannot make bundle of any capacity for example I have capacity to pick the book from ground,& do work, I cannot make bundle of that capacity. Means, to say that light photon is the bundle of energy is wrong. It must be something else. 

When I think, I got simple answer.

Einstein's SR has created wrong physics which is reach to the point of road block for physics. We cannot even satisfactorily explain 5 % of matter in the world. Just consider about light.

Modern physics are sure that:- 1)Light photon is the bundle of energy? 

2) Light has dual nature but silent about how is this possible. How is single photon creating interference? 

There is no answer to this problem in today’s physics. 

3) Rest mass, rest energy of photon is zero. Means, for photon its existence is zero.

4) Total energy of photon is kinetic energy & bundle that kinetic energy is impossible.

5) Light is moving electro-magnetic vibration spreading in all direction from slit but photon moves in specific direction.

6) Why does photon has superior power than any other elementary particles & its velocity is constant C in all direction for all observers. 

7) Electron & positron collides & form heavy photon and how does heavy photon split up in to electron, positron pair.

Modern physics do not try to find answer of these questions in realistic way because they believe that some magic happen in world? There is some parallel world, there is some 5th dimension, energy has existence away from matter, back to future & past, worm hole, super symmetry etc.

This problem gives some other additional problems like 

8) What is dark matter? (Whose existence is more than visible matter)

When did I ask above question? & not getting answer to above problem. I create one theory which gives answer to all these problems. 

World is simple, Read paper on http://www.maheshkhati.com 

or 

http://vixra.org/abs/1611.0096

Active photon proved that I am not wrong. World is simple..

Before we get onto all that, did you read the link I sent you, as you said you would?

What did you think? 

If you look at our tangible universe ( and not the theoretical universe of unproven things like dark energy), there is a net conversion of matter to energy, via the forces of nature. All stars burn mass to energy via nuclear forces. In general terms, this tells us that energy is at lower potential than matter, since energy appears from matter as potential lowers; lower energy product. 

This can also be inferred from the creation of particle pairs of matter and anti-matter from energy. We need extreme energy for matter and anti-matter to form. If we take away the anti-matter, and have only matter, matter still exists at the top of the energy scale. Matter has lingering potential, but no easy anti-particle way to reform energy in one jump. Instead, matter has to slowly lower potential through the forces of nature, releasing energy as a product. 

All and all, this implies that energy is closer to ground state of the universe. However, physics tends to model energy based on the speed of light, C, and velocity, calling energy a ceiling instead of the floor. This ceiling assumption is not consistent with observation of net mass to energy, and leads to all types of conceptual problems.

The reason energy can move at the speed of light, yet show variations in time and distance; frequency and wavelengths, beyond a singularity as predicted by SR, is the speed of light is the ground state of the universe. Energy shows properties of both the speed of light and finite reference, such that photons are partially connected to the ground state of C. 

As an analogy, all water on the earth, from the atmosphere, to mountains, to streams and rivers, flows to the same place; sea level or C-level. Sea level is the same ground state for all these references. The floor is the same for all. Photons are all at C-level, in terms of the speed of light, but like the water in the clouds, photons have a potential with sea level; wavelength and frequency.

The speed of light ground state assumption allows you to unify all of physics. All the force give off energy at C. Gravity via GR cause space-time to contract. In the limit of a black hole, space-time contracts to a point-instant, which is the reference of C. Matter, via GR, is moving toward the C ground state. 

In terms of the universal red shift, if you were moving at C, the only wavelength of energy you could see would be infinite wavelength. The reason is, anything less than infinite wavelength; would be a seen as a fraction of a point; not possible mathematically. As such, the universal red shift is moving energy toward the ground state at C; toward infinite wavelength. Both matter and energy have their own ways back to C-level. 

Edited by HydrogenBond

I read it but this will not solve problem raised by above & many similar experiments. For example, if we consider electron as some particle  & consider its spin then velocity of surface of electron increases beyond C for rest observer. This is reason to consider spin of elementary particle as its intrinsic property.

but consider that if 1st experiment is true then photon is a revolving cloud of charges moving with linear velocity c then what will be velocity of charge cloud. It will be definitely more than c as revolving velocity get added to c.

In 2nd experiment, there are no one but two photons moving back to back & interacting with each other to form molecule. Is there some distance between both or  they are overlapping because distance between them get contract to zero for all observer at rest.

Just consider any system moving with velocity C then it must be dead horse as time stops in that system for rest observer.

Active photon is not possible in SR.