36 replies to this topic

#35 cruisin84

cruisin84

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:00 AM

True. I admit that I can't imagine living without the help of any form of technology. 

#36 larinika

larinika

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:54 PM

We are not just dependent on technology. We sprouted each other. I can not imagine life without a phone, planning, smart TV, home appliances. And without a computer and mail, I think all my work will become and I will be left without money. I had a situation when the virus hit the computer and only a small part of the files disappeared. It was a disaster.

We are not just dependent on technology. We sprouted each other. I can not imagine life without a phone, planning, smart TV, home appliances. And without a computer and mail, I think all my work will become and I will be left without money. I had a situation when the virus hit the computer and only a small part of the files disappeared. It was a disaster.

#37 kemeron

kemeron

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:55 AM

My computer is a lot of useful and necessary. Somehow I felt that losing the necessary files. The PC was overwhelmed and you had to delete some files. I decided to put things in order and accidentally extended the folder with photos. So much my tears were. At work IT manager prompted the program to recover deleted files DiskInternals Uneraser https://www.diskinte...s.com/uneraser/. This program was able to recover my deleted files.