Science Forums

Science Like No Other

ScienceTruth

I have all the secrets of infinity in my hands,

Urban Dictionary: douche bag

wear pink only for 12.5 hours and then wash with soap & warm water. :Alien:

speaking of infinity, don't get your loin cloth in a knot over my earlier post mr. now as i was just giving you some gentle ribbing. :jab: not that i have any reason to make that clarification...:lol: :) back to science! :jab: what color(s) were you wearing infinitenow when you...erhm...well uh... woosed out & changed p to w? had you recently dyed your hair white or yellow? were any pink unicorns in the vicinity, or did you feel a need to wax body hair? the game is afoot winston; change your socks. :hihi:

hey summer time dance,

your original post is still there on the first page. Your thought and intent of kindness is well noted but you must realize that this is a science forum and with that bears a heavy responsibility of providing facts and empirical data. You have only provided speculation which is subjective and as well as a link for personal monetary gain.

I have just become more enlightened, wearing my white bathrobe (of course).

You moderators made up this ScienceTruth guy.

You know what gave you away? There just couldn't be a real person saying things like this. It's all too over-the-top Andy Kaufman-esque. It can't be true. Better luck next time.

Hey! Do I get a prize?

--lemit

...spend 10 minutes to put on

a white t-shirt and watch their mood change. ( into happiness )

Summer Time Dance

i'm on it like white on a daisy. :bouquet: actually, it's one of those sleeveless white 'undershirts' colloquially refered to as 'wife-beaters,' so i hope that's ok. :hihi:

anyway, if you look at your conclusions, and then look at all the warring folk wearing white in parts of the world, you might consider the conclusion needs some rethinking. nonetheless, there is a lot of investigation gone down that considers color and mood, and perhaps if you read up a bit on what others have discovered already you can better put your own realizations into context.

a simple google search of 'mood and color' brings a bevy of bits beworthy of broad browsing. :read:

>> mood and color - Google Search

Results 1 - 10 of about 34,000,000 for mood and color

a specific example: Encyclopedia of Educational Technology

Which colors are used for different moods?

The association of mood or feeling with color is uniquely human. For most people, different colors represent different moods. However, common associations stemming from tradition, nature and personal experiences include:

RED Passion

YELLOW Cheerful

BLUE Peaceful

GRAY Gloom

..those of you that like my theory, take a look at

what you are wearing and what your room looks like

lots of bright and white objects right?

there you have it.

i just showed you who you are without even having

to come see you in person. and i am 100% right.

weather you like it or not, it is the truth.

Summer Time Dance.

i think you misunderstood; no one likes your theory. :hihi: the word is 'whether', not 'weather'. what you propose is not even wrong & further resistance is futile; you will be assimilated. :read: :bouquet: