Science Forums

Parity?

ryan2006

Do you separate 56,000 million people from mainstream population to make a point that you are not normal? Well segregation is a part of quarteening the mentally ill so they say from people and that is shameful. But if you built a hospital would you say oh you can't afford to be here so we have to send you to another place? How about honoring these people for once. The ones in the trenches. 56,000 million people are diagnosed with a "mental disease" well what is the cause My personal belief is that it is a social disease. If you think you are not equal you have a say don't you? or are you sewage and landfill material. or how bout a Prisonor of war in your own country. Let's talk about this have a little disscussion so we can work it out. What would Ronald Reagan have to say or how about John Mc Cain?

Well first of all I lived it over the past 15 years and understand the situation very well. Ever heard of Economic warfare and why I don't have enough money to feed my children even for x-mas. I tell you what potatoes last along time but we definitely need to talk the issues over with "normal" people first. Do you understand equal rights for all the difference between Democracy and a Republic?