Science Forums

Politicians can't raise money but can they give money to charity?

ryan2006

The tone of the issue, as I understand it, is that politicians and money tend very often to equate to influence and change in the laws. Where the money goes is not so important as what the politician does as a result of receiving it.

As an aside, politicians are people too. All to often they bear the brunt of our sociopolitical hatred and confusion, but they have moms and dads just as all of us do, and are a product of their combined nature and nurture.

Quasi Scientists try to make policy to benefit money bank accounts. This site can print everything I say on it and I get a professional blog over webservers. Regardless of the content. I feel it only fair to inform you that I like this site. There is a lot to learn and write about. However, I am a little discouraged since I live on 4 dollars a day and today I had a can of soup. Do you feel that George Noory or Art Bell might be better suited to explain my situation. You know I have tried contacting various people throughout the years and I find poverty to be the reason why I have gotten angry. Along with being treated like an animal. You know I didn't have an anger problem before they put me in a state hospital.

I was depressed but I had my own reasons not some long overly stated illness that only is aimed at classifying you I have every reason to be angry at the system and the people that have ignored me and not given me a job over the years but I have turned a new leaf and regardless of the political bull that goes on behind the scenes of the average person who doesn't have even a clue of what is really going on I will tell you I am a bit surprised that I still live like a peasant. I do something every day to make a difference though regardless of whether not I have to come home and hide in my room from the world under the covers. I have to get up it is my only choice I can't lay down and refuse to let the world run all over me because I am better than any cruel intentions.