Science Forums

How do you go about starting a hospital?

ryan2006

My first hospitalization I was put in the classical Independence Mental Health Institute in Iowa. I had studied psychology and art and after years of dealing with being monitored and not monitoring I became the look see. The hospital is old almost too old. And Brain Injury, drugs, alcohol, smoking, rape, sexual assault, and all the medical conditions involved in the mix behind the crossbars and glass monitoring fences needs revival. The architecture is old and was built shortly after the civil war. I was in Mayo clinics hospital but they overused seclusion rooms making feel like someone in flowers in the attic. I need to build a hospital especially for the people who could benefit from a large library. Botanical gardens. An indoor track. A bomb shelter maybe. More teachers. Less brainwashing. More legal representation for the patients. Not two minutes. No P.O.W. Flag. Spiritually oriented. Relaxing. Cafeteria. Specializing in the problems that effect the mind and well being of mental health. Real professionals not some uncaring irrational emotive. The ability to learn to move on to be Independent and not in some transition center. You come you get healed. Not a store house for non-functioning adults I could go on but I refuse I need money how do I do it. Anyone want to help? Separate disturbed into violence groups and subgroups violent with violent less violent with less violent. Prerequisite no gangs. Your own bedroom or at least a curtain. No patient will be treated like an animal. Separate conditions? Gee I don't know about that one which condition do I have now frankly I don't care what you think I have I have heard it all!!! Tom Vilsack won't find me in a garbage can anymore.

I tell you what I'll create a miracle with two pennies that I have left. They were given to me by a girl that likes me, they were for good luck. But I'll make a hospital out of two pennies. I am a Bears fan and I saw the Blues Brothers in the stadium so watch out they may just drop in a magical penny.

O.K Gangs, Mafia, anyone is welcome as long as you need help Independence will be there for you. They have heard it all too. Of course I need to ask every citizen for a penny so I'll have to get busy. And if you are in jail and only make a quarter a day you can still have a part in Independence.

I am listening to Art Bell and George Noory. They brought on Oli North and have been have intermintent stories about fruitcakes surviving a nuclear war. Well let me tell them something. I was at nuclear fallout shelter and you know something there are vietnam vetrens that can survive anything. They may have PSD but they know how to survive. So fruitcakes I would seriously apologize or throw in a penny.

You see most people make money because they can but if they had nothing they'd turn to people who have lived with nothing for the answers why should I tell you anything?

Instead of cruxifying people we have reverted to the nuclear bomb scaring the entire world. Throw in a penny. Am I talking to myself?