Science Forums

Special Relativity: Alternatives?

arkain101

Relative Perception & Scientific Operation

An idea to science is not real, as in; it is not measureable, you can not weight it, feel it, or see it.

In respect to our human mind, an idea is real, it is weighable, measureable, you can feel it, and see it.

In respect to science, mass and energy is real and the universe as a spacially dimensional world is an Idea.

In respect to the human mind(our perception) the unvierse is a real place of spacial dimension and time, and mass and energy are only ideas; things we can not directly see or visualise.

So it is not to say the outside world does not exist.

In repsect to this theory, it does not. Which is why our perceptions can change when we travel at relativistic speeds. Like space can contract, and time can fluctuate. However in our frame(that which is at rest to us) remains normal)

In repsect to your human perception the universe is every bit real and existant. We percieve 3D spacial dimension to navigate around in dimensionaless mass and energy to survive and have this human experience. But our consciousness itself resides in the ONE source of mass and energy of zero dimension.

Each distance you go further away from yourself (even in the tiniest of quanta distance) is your future. You can not obtain the future. The moon for example is 2 seconds into your future. Your present is your frame. You can not predict what appears distant from you, because what you observer as distant is the present in your frame.

Theory of relativity & Consciousness

This theory that I have been working on proposes you discard the idea that the space you see in this universe is anything more than a figment in your imagination by the power of your perception.

For example, here to the moon. Our perception is there is alot of space or distance between earth and the moon. However, as stated:

In respect to the fundamental scientific operation, mass and energy is real and the universe as a spacially dimensional world is an Idea. mass and energy are frames and frames are have zero dimension. (even time is stuck in present or infinite now)

Thus there is only perception of time and distance in the human mind. As for two particles seperated, they are equal of zero dimension, affected by perceived space and time (d^2 / t^2)

SR included the speculation of a fabric acting as the space-time or filling the space-time between frames of reference, it did not exclude a property of space. On the contrary this theory on relativity takes it to the next step to exclude that newtonian type of conception of fabric, and accept being at one with all energy and mass in zero dimesion. This is, scratch space-time out of the equation, and leave behind Energy, Mass, affected by perception.

For our consciousness's we can state that it is, and Energy and Mass are of its makings. In those makings is mostly 'space', which as stated is only consciosness perception. Thus our consciousness is formed from a multitude of dimensionless properties of energy and mass.

(note: mass is also to express as matter)

Through methods of perception we view from this dimensionless world and we create the idea of a universe. A universe that is grand, spacially, 3 dimensionally. Yet in respect to matter and energy the configuration of these percieved dimensions has no restriction or absolute status over the function of the matter and energy. This is, it can be many things to many observation frames at different places and times, at the same present. Thus presuming these properties of mass and energy have no dimension restriction coincides with perception observation.

So the big question is, whats the use of this theory?

No space, no time, no distance? But I see space, I see the time go by, I see distance. Those are valid claims. Yes, as a life form life wouldnt be much if there was no where to go, and no time to go by.

The point of this theory is to show the relativity of perception vs operation.

If this is accepted, and proved valid enough, then we will view the world from a perspective never before, allowing us to build the final unified model and theory.

For example we still assume things of material are made of something. We think they are spacial in form. Dimensinal in form, this does not agree with this theory. You can not assume there is anything spacial as a model. There is only frames of reference and the physics inside each frame is of zero dimensions, thus nothing can be dimensional.

As so, one can build the correct mathamatics and physics to understand and show the final theory.

It would have to comply with the fact of god, or let us use the term unified consciousness. With this, the universe is created by you, life in your consciousness, it is not an entity that exists as a place that will continue when you are passed out, dead, or asleep. The consciousness is the fundamental factor, and that consciousness is formed under laws of physics.

I am going to submit the paper I am writing on it for review and publishing.

I can only really show the theory, however I can not show that much for mathamatics, but I can show the basics.

Relative Relativity Basis

This equation may not have much use for calculating a measurement however it is a description behind Space-Time on the right and the operation that causes space time to be what it is on the left.

E=MC^2

>

E / M = C^2

>

Sqrt (E / M) = C

>

Sqrt (E / M) = C = V = D / T

>

Sqrt (E / M) = (D / T)

>

Sqrt (E / M) = C

>

Sqrt (E / M) = C = 1 / Sqrt (Permittivity * permeability)

>

Sqrt (E / M) = 1 / Sqrt (Eo * Uo)

or

Sqrt (E / M) = 1 / Sqrt ( [10^7/4*pie C^2] * [4*pie10^-7] )

or

C = 1 / Sqrt ( [10^7/4*pie C^2] * [4*pie10^-7] )

I think that math is correct.

So we view volume in under this particular equation from the posistion of left side of the equation. However we assume the right side of the equation is where our perception resides but the left side is responsible for it. (its not that well understood yet)

>

V=D/T

>

Sqrt (E / M) = (D / T)

>

So we see D/T can be E*U which is also C(a form of velocity)

So an observation frame views from this operation or side of the equation Sqrt (E / M), here where there is zero dimension.

What we observe is the universe of change, Eo*Uo, C, D/T

Thus we see dimension of volume, thus the reasoning for 4*pie

Vacuum permittivity also appears in Coulomb's law as a part of the Coulomb force constant

Why Do I say that E and M have zero dimension? They are our consciousness. They are not restricted by space or time. mass is variable, space is dynamic, energy has no time. Our concsiousness is free, from space and time aswell. However what this zero dimension of mass and energy does is it creates the laws of physics observed in our perception. So we then with our consciousness percieve there is space and time around us.

Sqrt (E / M)(our consciousness' source) = 1 / Sqrt ( [10^7/4*pie C^2] * [4*pie10^-7] )(our consciousness' perception)

or

C (our consciousness' source) = SpaceTime (our consciousness' perception)

However, we must keep in mind that what we percieve is still very real. It may be that our consciousness is a product in this relationship, of it is that our consciousness creates the product. Remember that The only thing in this universe that observes special relativitistic effects or space and time in general is a thing that has a consciousness, or let us say thing in this universe that space and time in is a consciousness.. All other matter and energy is dynamic and unconstrained, and will obey perception.

and

Vacuum permittivity (also called permittivity of free space) is the ratio D/E in vacuum

Thus energy like color, is perception, as we view from our consciousness it must be included into physics to comprehend the physics. Energy is not a real thing as you stated, it is our perceptoin that makes it. It comes from Energy and Mass, Sqrt(E / M) a place of zero dimension, which is the thing responsible for our consciousness. Light(electromagnetic radiation) and mass(matter).

May I remind you this is under my Theory of Relativty (not officially titled) and reference to this theroy should be made. However this work must be reviewed.

Theory of Relativity and Observation frames.

I have included two images.

Singular observation frame diagram: image 1

We see that any observation frame, or any reference frame is a point of

matter/mass that exists in its own zero dimensional frame. Be it any known physical particle or a living human observer.

The distance around the frame is the future. The future around the frame is

distance.

No observer can obtain the future, thus all physics in all frames are experienced from a place of no dimension, and rightly so should remain the same in all frames of observation.

The only concecpt of space and time is for something to be able to periceive the information in its present and create or manifest a perception of its surroundings. However it does not yet conclude there is infact a surrounding.

Mass and Energy form a substance we perceive to be space-time.

Mass and energy are non absolute things in respect to the physics.

In accordance to SR a reference frame of mass and/or energy can be different for every other observation frame.

E and M are never the same relative to another E and M (energy , mass).

A perception formed by something that has a consciousness can however, make a claim that mass and energy are absolute at times, in their own frame and in things at rest relative to them.

Multiple Observation frame: image 2

We see that multiple observers have all different points of the present in their own zero dimensional frame.

Motion of one frame affects the observations differently among all observering frames.

Conclusions:

_____These diagrams are to express that an observer can not confidently conclude that because they percieve space and time that it is a thing of property.

An observer can not obtain anything outside of its own frame of zero dimensions. Outside that frame is the future at least relative to the frame of reference.

A particle in an atom for example will have dynamic effects of space-time.

Then the atom itself will have relativistic effects occuring in its frame.

Next, a molecule also will be moving around so much its frame will be dynamic.

Moving onto large molecular structures, like a singular cell. It is made up of multiple dynamic frames.

We continue increasing untill eventually we reach a human being.

We are composed of countless frames that have dynamic relativistic effects at the smallest size and lesser so at the larger sizes.

Yet, somewhere along the line we develope a consciousness that summerizes this dance of frames into a singular static space-time perception.

However, even our own mind and perception is made from mass and energy. Thus it is also a zero dimensional frame locked in the present.

Somewhere between 1 frame and (estimation) 1x10^999 frames, a collective whole frame can form, and that is what is referred to as a consciousness.

So, we can not immediatly conclude there is space and time around us.

Our perecption of passing events cause us to make the assumption that there is a physical space and time even while we reside in a frame of zero dimensions with constant properties.

Having a propert of something spacial and of time does not have to be so.

What we percieve as Space and Time can be considered one thing of zero dimension becuase, the mass and energy that causes this effect are also frames of zero dimension. Mass and Energy can dilate in many ways thus they are obvsiously not constrained by space and time or laws of physics inside an observing frame.

post-2478-12821009373_thumb.jpg

post-2478-128210093735_thumb.jpg

An atom for example (or a rock) does not percieve an image of what surrounds it or anything of that matter, Thus it experiences only which contacts it DIRECTLY. Its frame is of zero dimension.
I think arkain misunderstands the conventional explanation of how particles of fermionic matter - fundamental particles, such as electrons, and ensembles of particles, such as atoms - interact. Fermions interact through the exchange of bosons – predominantly photons – there is, in particle physics, no such thing as “direct contact”, although the quantum wave functions of fermions are constrained by the Pauli exclusion principle in such a way that might be considered a sort of “direct interaction”, though this occurs almost exclusively in extreme conditions, such the degenerate matter in a neutron star.

Both fermions and bosons are described by quantum wave functions, which are not “zero dimensional”, or “point quantities” (eg: point masses). Point masses are features of classical physical theories, such as Newtonian mechanics and Relativity. These theories, although of tremendous practical usefulness, do not appear to adequately describe ultimate reality.

I think arkain misunderstands the conventional explanation of how particles of fermionic matter - fundamental particles, such as electrons, and ensembles of particles, such as atoms - interact. Fermions interact through the exchange of bosons – predominantly photons – there is, in particle physics, no such thing as “direct contact”,

Excuse my choice of wording. When I used the expression direct contact I only meant to suggest that when something enters its frame close enough for it to cause a physical effect on that frame, to enter its point of its present.

However, I know you are right in that I do not understand quantum theory down to its full 'flavour'. :)

The Pauli exclusion principle is a quantum mechanical principle formulated by Wolfgang Pauli in 1925. This principle is significant for the fact that it explains why matter occupies space exclusively for itself and does not allow other material objects to pass through it, at the same time allowing light and radiation to pass.

Again, anything that is observed can be measured to have space, contain space. It appears the Pauli exclusion principle states this understanding.

My point is that from a observation frame, the observer is locked into its dimension of value of zero. That is, what it determines as its present moment is the only place it can be.

This is not to say particles can not be observed and measured to contain space. More on the contrary, the frame of any particle or material, is its own frame, a frame being possible of zero dimension, because it can not be certain of its future, and its future is anything outside of that frame (that has not happened to that frame).

:naughty:

Note: This thread has more than one version of theory on relativity throughout its pages.

As said, a theory disproven only offers confidence to move in another direction.

I studied experimental data and felt that the data I was looking for in the test I wanted to perform was sufficiently already found.

So I moved onto taking the concept forward to SR foundations, and arrived to where this is so far.

However I must now formulate a testing method for this SRT based theory.

Any chosen distance D1,D2... outwards of the frame is the future. Thus the future is not attainable, so distance (or space) can only be a perception and never a certain fact. A clock that ticks in this a frame is its own present moment, which is relative to any other frame.

In respect to SR_theory, space-time can be anything relative to a specific reference frame depending on that frames velocity.

Thus velocity is Time and Space. Velocity is change. V=D/T, The speed of light is a velocity=d/t, so C is is a constant V, V=C. Therefore, we have C. The C in all frames of observation is constant. In order to have it constant, an observers frame must remain unchanging. To be unchanging they must not have space-time, which is directly to say it does not have velocity. However, the present moment of perception of the space-time that is observed can change or have velocity.

An expression that is interesting to consider is this:

A = C = B

sqrt(Energy / Mass) = C = 1 / sqrt (Eo * Uo)

Frame of Observer = C = Observed Perception

Obseravtion frame Diagram.

http://hypography.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=831&d=1164684549

Hey arkain101, you should learn to use the Latex function.

anyway, here's just an interesting tidbit I wanted to note:

[math]\sqrt{\frac{E_n}{m}} = c = \frac{1}{\sqrt{\epsilon_0 \mu_0}} = \frac{E}{B}[/math]

Where:

[math]E_n[/math] is the Total Energy

[math]m[/math] is the Rest Mass

[math]c[/math] is the speed of light

[math]\epsilon_0[/math] is the permittivity of freespace

[math]\mu_0[/math] is the permeability of freespace

[math]E[/math] is the Electric Field

[math]B[/math] is the Magnetic Field

That is the square root of ratio of Energy to Mass is equal to the ratio of Distance to Time and equal to the ratio of Electric Field to Magnetic Field.

This Relativity theory : Fundamental forces and Mass.

I need help to run some numbers..

The theory is predicting how to calculate the effect of forces. Strong Nuclear, Weak Nuclear, Gravity etc. Aswell has how to describe what they are and what mass is.

It predicts that gravitational constant [math]G[/math] force is directly related to C.

It describes force as, an action at a distance from relativistic effects in the nuclear vacinity.

Principle- all frames are of zero dimension in respect to its point of observation but can observe and be affected by dimensional surroundings (whether that surrounding is perception or realistic).

in respect to this theory, each elemental frame that forms a particle has a velocity that it observes. That frame is affected by space-time expansion and contraction. A particle(s) undergoing observed spacial contraction would say to be charged frames. From action at a distance this relativistic effect would be called a Strong Nuclear force, and a charged particle, like a proton. When these frames of reference are in actions of rather low stages of velocity they less spacially contracted, and at stages non-contracted, and observed to be non charged frames, like a neutron. The nucleus would be expected to be of higher energy, and larger relatvistic dilations of mass.

Which takes us to explain that mass is a frame consisting of many other frames of which is destorting space-time relative to each frame with-in the particle. Accelerating these frames instantly increases the velocity of frames and affects contraction and effects that is responsible for mass. Thus when acclerating a frame of mass a resistance is formed by the very changing of the spacial contractoins in the particle.

Under the circumstances that the velocities are of Near C caliber, that a significantly slow velocity such as us shaking a rock, becomes met with resistance of motion, that is you are causing the rock to act more massive. As such, the rock (mass) will exert more and more resistance the quicker it is accelerated. The less time per distance.

One should be able to directly relate the nuclear forces to the velocities of those particles, and the constant of C.

Plausibly, the more accurately one tried to measure a particles momentum, one would find the posistion would be eluded by the dilation of the objects dimensions. Aswell, the more accurately one tried to measure the posistion of such a particle, one would be found knowing less of its mass/momentum.

Let me skim over gravity. The collection of frame dilations affect the speed of C within the surrounding space-time of that body. Thus where C is slown down an observer will find the space contracting in their surrounding frame. Thus gravity would be the inventiable contraction of space, and as so C continually decreases distance-> velocity, and again in return space is contracted per frame.

[math] 4*pie^2*r^3 / t^2 [/math]

This may be directly related to C. I just do not know how to go about relating it.

Might not be a new concept? :shrug:

anyone capable to plug the math ?

It appears this relativity theory is on target with General Relativity.

from wiki:

Einstein explained in 1905 that a magnetic field is the relativistic part of an electric field. When an electric charge is moving from the perspective of an observer, the electric field of this charge due to space contraction is no longer seen by the observer as spherically symmetric due to non-radial time dilation, and it must be computed using the Lorentz transformations.

Maybe this is general relativity that I am developing with a tweak? I am not very familiar with GR.

Considering a black hole:

Whether already explained in science or not, I am just following theory logic in reference to a black hole.

If gravity is the effect of a reference frame experiencing relativistic space-time contraction, that is, C is slower relative to considering the distance of space is incrimently shorter as you get closer to a body of matter/mass.

Then, in a black hole space-time has become null in respect to a reference observing outside the event horizon. A reference frame near the black hole would then experience space contraction and observe to move towards the event horizon, observering time, or C covering shorter distance, thus quickening the pace of observed surroundings. This observed motion towards the object would increase in velocity towards the point where space has become zero or a singularity and time had become meaningless (infinite) due to C (energy) traversing through no space. Energy frequency would become increasingly faster as the distance got closer to the center and eventually would reach a point of no frequency. Thus matter entering would experience increasing intensity of energy right up to full power gamma ray energy, untill finally energy frequency is zero and time is infinite and singularity is reached.

An observer(:) far outside the space contraction would observe the opposite effects of the observer(a) entering the space contraction. B observer would see the events slowing down in time, and would observed the energy to become increasingly weakened the closer the source (a) moved towards the black hole.

The effect of different versions of time would be due to the constant within a frame of reference. The Time or energy that leaves the frame (a) is at the same rate of the time that passes inside frame b. As time (energy) leaves obeserver a in the vacinity of the black hole is is born from a place of contracted space. As it traverses out it enters expanded space where C must travel more distance per posistion and the events in that time are expanded, and viewed from observer (:D as slow time and lower energy. And on the opposite, the same constant of time that leaves from observer (B) towards observer (a) is time born in expanded space. When the event enteres the contracted space (a) C traverses (or is) smaller distances and the time is observered to increase, as so does the energy of that energy containing the event. (in respect to each frame's observation of course.)

Principles of this theory of relativity

*A frame is constant but the space is not.

*A frame is C.

*A comparison of two differentiating frames will always act in equal opposite ways. That is, If one C has + effects (time speeding up), the other frame C, observes - effects (time slowing down)

*Time in a frame in respect to its own frame is also C.

*The Time relationship for a frame to a frame is (delta t+ ) = (delta t- )

*The effect of mass is contracted space.

*The effect of time is observing the constant of C from other frames, which falls under the relationship of (delta t+ ) = (delta t- )

*The effect of gravity is observing space contract

*C is a universal constant, that is, all frames events are at the rate of C

*All frames events are simultanious, this is, the rate at which time is

measured is the same inside any frame

*Space is inconsistant, so time fluctuates relative to the source of the energy responsible for that measurement of time.

*Velocity of mass is the source of energy, so velocity is responsible for time

(The effect of mass is contracted space)

*Velocity is the change in space contraction of a frame. that is, if a frame moves it is contracting space or expanding space.

*The effect of space contracting (ie, moving frame) is mass

*All frames are points of observation with no dimension

*Gravity is the effect of a frame entering a incrimently contracting space, relative to observatoins made in the frame of either body. Movement in general, but a force when energy is spent to prevent movement.

*Momentum is the balanced velocity of frames that form the body of mass. That is, it wishes to remain in its state of velocity. Any change of velocity of the body at whole increases the overall velocity of the frames in that mass, temporarly increases its mass effect, which is met as a resistance force, or momentum.

*Strong and weak nuclear force is the effect of frames in a nucleus contracting space relative to eachother causing inevitable action of continuous contraction while in relativistic velocities. As contact occurs velocity is lost and space expands for the frame itself and contracts for observer of that frame. As space expands relative to the frame of velocity energy must be spent, as it observes the space re-expand after it has slown down, it assumes it has gained velocity again and space imediatly contracts. A vibration of space contraction and expansion relative to the observation frame, and other reference frames. Each contraction requires energy to be spent, and each expansion requires energy to be spent. Like it takes energy to increase a body of mass and slow it down. In the nuclear level this energy is light. In the macro level this energy is kinetic.

*Positive and negetive Charge is the effect of a moving frame contracting space and expanding space by value of velocity

*Neutral charge is the effect of a frame acting at rest relative other frames

*Like charges that repell are frames with space expanding between them

*All forces are movement, they are the change of frame velocity relative to another frame. By observation seperate of group frames the effect is movement, by observation within a frame the effect is force. Furthermore, a force is measured when energy is spent to stop the movement.

*Energy is product of variable (non-constant) movement in a the universaly constant realm

Fundamental Equation

It is possible that this is one of the fundamental final equations of reality, in respect to this theory of relativity.

We have X and Y, where they are frames of reference, refering to eachother. They are equal opposite forms of eachother. Aka if you want to use time you must use time as x+ and y- , or time+ = time- for accelerating frames.

They are frames of reference. That is an interaction between two frames.

The change, or let us call DELTA, of what happens in any frame will always be equal and opposte delta in the other frame relative to what each frame observes..

Delta X (+) / (-') = Delta Y (-) / (+')

Where + on one frames change = - on the other frames change

and

Where -' on one frames change = +' on the other frames change

+ and - mean opposite change to result in each frame

+' and -' refer to reversed or secondary scenario for each frame.

x = frame a

y = frame b

Examples:

Gravity.

If the matter (considering what atoms do) on earth experiences spacial contraction, what they see gets slightly closer. An object outside of the earth observes the matter expanding dimensionally, thus it IS closer. As the matter on earth sees space rapidly expand the object it sees expands dimensionally. The object outside the earth sees space contract.

space contraction(X) = matter expansion (Y)

Time

time dilation between a frame at rest and moving. If one frame is observed to slow down time, the other will observe time to equally speed up.

Time+ = Time- (relativistic effect between frames)

Matter

If an object observes hitting another object and stopping, the other object will equally and oppositly react.

(X)Velocity+ = (Y)Velocity - (matter frame hitting matter frame derivative of [Ke])

(X)Mass+ = (Y)Mass- (relativistic effect between frames)

(X)Momentum+ = (Y)Momentum- (matter frame hitting matter frame)

Double slit experiment:

If you shoot a electron(particle) from a gun through the slits you will observe it to be wave form on the screen, that is you see a particle, it acts a wave..

(that is it, it is wave like on the screen but it was was particle)

If you observe it with light to measure it go through the slit, you will see a wave act like a particle. (that is it seems particle on the screen like but it goes through both slits)

(X/Y)particle = (Y/X)Wave

Heisenberg principle:?

The more you try to measure posistion you are met with equally knowing less about its momentum

(X)Position+ = (Y) momentum-

E=MC^2

Energy is the equal yet opposite of mass. Wave(no mass) = particle(mass)

The action of mass turning to energy is by value of C^2

(X)Mass- = (Y)Energy+

by C^2

Forces

Forces can not be applied to the above equation.A Force is described in this theory as a product of equal opposite events or product of events of counterparts, but not a fundamental thing of itself. Hopefully explaining their elusive source.

We can see force in two ways. Movement or Force newtons/acceleration.

Force as is a product of event, events of seperate frames of reference, specifically two frames.

Gravity:

The theory predicts gravity is a form of a change in the distance a frame observes between objects. General Relativity calls this change geometric space-time; An application of property to space. This theory takes this conception and applies it to a first hand observation model , in contrast to a an accurate on paper geometric model.

We can call this change of observation a change in a C-Meter. That is, the distance light travels relative to itself, that it refers to as a meter.

A C-meter is smaller in a gravity 'well' than it is outside in free space. But a C-meter only resides where matter is considered a reference frame.

An event that occurs in small C-meter, gives birth to light in a short meter for C. When it travels through space and reaches an observer of significantly less mass and/or less space-time curve, it enters a larger C-meter. The event that occured in a short C-meter remains at a constant inside the larger C-meter, and results in the time to become slow, the energy to become less, and the frequency to slower.

As for the opposite. An event that occurs in a large C-meter (clock in space) that travels into a shorter C-meter (clock on earth) will have time speed up, energy, and frequency increase, relative to the earth. (what the clock observer on earth would measure)

An object under acceleration also creates a smaller C-meter. So events that are observed of that object under acceleration occur slower.

The distance as it were, which light goes through, is proposed to be inconsistant. For gravity, and accelerating frames. This is proposed to be subject to atomic relativistic dilations. Slowing the observation of events of an objects atomic structure, however relative to an accelerating observer the change in atomic structure creates a different C-meter and changes all observable events in accordance to SRT.