Science Forums

Do you think Jesus would be an environmentalist ?

clapstyx

I'm not sure what you think about the answer to that but for me they way I conceptualise that character is that He would theoretically be the positive antithesis of the Devil..the negative extreme to His positive extreme. I think we can safely say that the Devil (some might call him the anti-christ) have a predisposition slanted towards the other direction..and being the Saviour you would think Christ..if His Second Coming was here and now..would have some sort of leaning towards the concept of saving the world and creating harmony on a global scale ... presumably with nature. As a teacher one would expect Him to unravel some of the mysteries of nature and how the concept of organic life was designed and works..possibly as a learning tool so that mankind has an improved chance of eternal life...in some place that is rather heavenly by its nature. When I consider that I compare two parellels..Which is more the more heavenly concept ?.. a crystal clear stream that flows gently through a forest that contains the worlds first songbirds..or a drain in New York City?

I'm not sure what you think about the answer to that ...?

No. He murdered a bunch of pigs by casting demons in them just to amuse the crowd. PETA would have him in court on that alone. I suspect he and his confederates tortured those poor fish in the secret bottom compartment of his magic basket too, as it now known fish feel pain. The indictment mounts. :cup:

Eveybody knows the whole fish story was just a ploy by the catholics to promote fish sales on Fridays!

I might just go and polish my gold cross before i jump in my bulldozer and mow down some more rainforest..we cant stop progress because that would be even more evil than killing someone that was trying to help them.