Science Forums

Congress to look at intelligence agencies’ handling of Havana Syndrome investigation

Vmedvil

It seems Congress is to look at intelligence agencies handling of Havana Syndrome's investigation, read more at House will examine spy agencies’ handling of Havana Syndrome probe | Miami Herald

What do you think will be the conclusion of congress that Havana Syndrome is or isn't caused by a foreign power?

P.S., Personally, I think it is microwave weapons(Directed-energy weapon - Wikipedia) or wireless brain computer interfaces (Directly wireless communication of human minds via non-invasive brain-computer-metasurface platform | eLight | Full Text (springeropen.com)) that is causing this Havana syndrome disease(https://www.health.com/condition/rare-disorders/what-is-havana-syndrome) that these people have experienced from my research on the subject. I also, think it is naive to think that someone has not been researching this technology that is a foreign power and too many times has this happened to be a coincidence that this is happening to so many people and not being caused by someone. The way I look at it, once or twice is just a strange occurrence however multiple times in the area of hundreds or thousands is experimental evidence.

Edited by Vmedvil