Science Forums

Registry for Scumbag Supremacists

stanleyg

Peckerwoods Supremacists are sumbags. Since the Sex Offender Registry is such an effective tool to stalk scumbag sex offenders, then a Peckerwood Supremacy Registry would benefit African Americans et al. with a tool to stalk the whereabouts of the scumbag Supremacists over the internet. They could be hiding anywhere ( e.g. school, church, work, or neighborhood etc. ) Yet, Congress defends their legal right of privacy.

The United States has always defended the atrocities of scumbag Supremacists. The cross burning KKK lynched over 5000 African Americans in public places prior to President Lyndon Baines Johnson's executive signature on the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The scumbags in Congress apologized to African American families, who came pleading for justice. Yet, no charges have been filed.

Scumbag Timothy McVeigh et al. premeditated the Oklahoma City Bombing April 19, 1995. The scumbags in Congress with volition discriminated to dub the infamous date same as it has done for September 11, 2001.

The scumbags in Congress prejudicially passed the USA Patriot Act after 9/11 to profile and/or harass Arab Muslim American citizens.

Privacy Act of 1974

The Privacy Act of 1974 was passed by the United States Congress following revelations of the abuse of privacy during the administration of President Richard Nixon. Of course, White people have overlooked the latter revelations. The irony is that the Republican Party that liberated African Americans from slavery under Republican President Abraham Lincoln is now the overseer of the scumbags march to Supremacy.

Please, don't construe my message as a conspiracy theory. The definition is ambiguous and prejudicial. Rather, I am a Christian news reporter. I report on the definition of words.

Rom9

[1] I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

Amen!

See Stanley's FAQ