Science Forums

Help with Science Project.

gpdone

My name is Lee and I would greatly appreciate help from interested parties with a project born out of

15 years of part time field study research on the dynamics of ‘the slump’ in human athletic performance.

With a successful conclusion, my science project will demonstrate the following:

A simple K – 8 level way of demonstrating the faster-than-light propagation of gravity.

An action at a distance demonstration of short-term prediction of human performance.

Easy to obtain and readily reproducible data that strongly supports aether theories, quantum mechanics, and makes a strong case for a root cause of human error.

Initially what I need are people who are located between 121 and 123 west latitude and between about Monterey California and Seattle Washington. There are three basic setups to illustrate the three demos above. None of them require any really sophisticated equipment and can be completed in from 20 min to about an hour or so. Communication can be via email, live Internet or telephone. I will share details and expected results with you all on this board and welcome your take on what they may mean but only after

at least a few demos as too much advance information will decrease the value of the results.

I will give further set up details on request and thank you for your consideration.

Lee

Originally posted by: gpdone

A simple K – 8 level way of demonstrating the faster-than-light propagation of gravity.

WOW! I'd love to see this!

An action at a distance demonstration of short-term prediction of human performance.

Ditto!

Easy to obtain and readily reproducible data that strongly supports aether theories, quantum mechanics, and makes a strong case for a root cause of human error.

I'm dying to see how you connect human error into this. I hope you keep us informed as you progress.

Wish I lived in the area you are looking for.

Freethinker and all,

As stated in my original post:

A simple K - 8 level way of demonstrating the faster-than-light propagation of gravity.

Does not require living in stated geographic area. Anywhere the sun rises and sets is OK. Be the first on your Block (Country) or whaterer...check that ..I can't do Mars yet.

Lee

• 3 weeks later...

Update on FTL demo.

Current methods of demontrating the faster than light propagation of gravitional fource require sophisticated instrumentation, advanced math and or experience as a Cosmologist in calulating orgital insertions for spacecraft. For a good example of very good Science on this subject visit here:

MetaResearch (Tom VanFlanderen)

For all interested in experiencing this phenomenon for themselves with as little as a gallon jug filled with a little water and an acurate timepiece, contact me for details.GPDONE

• 2 weeks later...

The image below is a sample of actual graphed data of performance by a human subject. It is typical of the thousand or so graphs I have produced from thousands of experimental trials on human and animal subjects. This graph displays 100 data points scaled in seconds. The data from 2 separate trials each with a section displaying a distinct pattern have been put together in one graph for the purpose communicating the nature of the phenomenon I will be explaining. I will hope that this is enough info for my purpose here and will post a link to my web site (in progress) soon containing much more detail. The three hump pattern in lines of each graph with each hump about 15 seconds apart at the widest section is the pattern I will mean and I will use WW to represent it. The significance of its occurrence is entirely dependent on the fact that it only occurs at or near the time of the rise and set of the moon and sun. I will be presenting a field study exercise that will I hope give anyone who does it actual experience.

Watching horses:

If you have ever watched horses in a natural setting or being led around for exercise for example, you already are aware that they display a wide range of behaviors. One important difference for our purpose here is that unlike humans they cannot as reasonably be accused of doing something just to spite you or because you ‘psyched them out’. They may prance around as if they were on air or trudge along looking like they are ready for the glue factory or something in between. The same horse viewed at different times can look very different behavior or posture wise. In an actual experiment one would want to video record them from a distance and analyze later but here but again for our purpose just watching having a digital watch handy will do. The following vignette should describe what I expect will happen and will indicate what to expect and look for.

The setting is a field or pasture in which at least one horse is present. It is mid-afternoon and you are watching this horse move around and notice that some times the horse appears to be frolicking or dancing on its toes and some times just walking or plodding along. At some point this horse stops and just stands there looking around. Its head is high and ears are up and at attention. This goes on for a minute or so with an occasional turn or bob of the head. You then notice that the head of the animal starts to bob and then drop slowly until the over all picture you see is a horse with a noticeable sway in it’s back and a head very low to the ground with eyelids half covering the eyes and looking like an ‘old nag ready for the glue pot’. Suddenly the head raises the posture changes (no more swayback) the ‘fine figure of a young horse’ is back only to be followed quickly by a slow lowering of the head followed by a rapid rise, etc. This occurs four times with the rapid rise parts being about 15 seconds apart and then you notice the horse ends up staying the same for more than 30 seconds or so with no discernable pattern of behavior occurring for several more minutes. You then look at your watch and note the time, it is 3:04 PM. You go home and while reading the paper you notice that the time listed for moonset or the town near you is 3:01 PM. If you are someone who has been exposed to the ‘wild assertions ‘ of that Mad Scientist Lee from Hypography you may conclude that you just witnessed and experienced physically as well (you were there too) the WW pattern he was talking about.

The start of the effect would have been a few minutes before you noted the time and that would have been about 3:01 or 3:02. There would be no appreciable delay involved as the moon is too close for it to be much separated in time between visible and gravitational set. Be aware that this WW pattern will vary with Latitude in regard to the time between humps. For years I got about 15 seconds between each hump of plotted performance at a location of 37 degrees N. for the last few years I’ve lived in Portland Oregon (45,56N) and the humps run about 19 to 20 seconds apart. What you may experience? I really hope some of you tell me. I will be especially interested in data obtained from video with time stamp seconds display for accuracy.

Lee