Science Forums

Reference image for the puzzle of the cosmos

neuroflux

Ah. Here we go again.

Neuroflux, this is, yet again, a reference to your DMT obession. Contribute something worthwhile.

You seem to be littering this site with nothing else than this.

Have you got anything else to say? If so, say it. If not, I suggest you go find yourself another forum. I mean it. We, or I, for that matter, don't have the slightest interest in conversing to somebody with such one-dimensional interests.

I understand about the pasting thing, some forums are tolerent and some are not.For good reason, so if i feel like sharing something somebody else wrote,I will post a link.

As far as talking about DMT, i think that i have written enough and shared other researchers essay's to explain the whole thing, any one out there who finds this molecule intriging, you can find out more by Google.

There seems to be alot of skepticism, and i am used to it.

I found this site by googling "Mayan DMT", Although it may seem that i am obssesed, in reality i am a student of ethnobotany, and Jungle Mysticism.

i point the way that i feel is important, some may never go further than reading a thread, the only time they really get to experience DMT is at Death and while they dream, which is totally fine, the call of the shaman doesn't reach everybody's heart.

It does mine. I've tried to come across as clear as i can, the rest is up to you.

peace

neuroflux........................:cup: