Science Forums

Theology

themartuigan

what exactly theology? theology is religion right? all religion and not just any one particular religion am i correct? it is the thought or the study of religion itself, or am i wrong. because that is what i think it is and i am not going to take the time to look it up even though i could have by now, but i am a very fast typer. faster then you would imagine. so here we are going onto religion because theology is the thought of religon and not just any one religion in particular. if i am correct wich i hope that i am . ok ay and thiank you ...

WHEre i am going with this and want to start is basically going on from and using the christian religion and how it is set up because I have a thought that it is just a book just a story but it is also more then just a story because it is a very intelligent story a story with science and numbers written allover in it. a story that is both interesting to the mind and very very entertaining but also a story that holds some truth. maybe it is possible to break a code in the bible but maybe the code that is written in the bible is basically just a code says that the bible is in code. and then from there on out the only people that can understand what the bible is truely and honestly trying to say are the people that truelly and dearly honestly unscientifically understand the bible.....and i say again un-scientifically....so basically un true and un natural right? well wrong not right to me anyhow. wrong to me and wrong should be to you so now the thing about it is that what if this is true. what if what i am feeling thinking and believing is true. what if maybe i am going to be somebody that is one day going to be something to your children or even your childrens children one day your children are going to say WOW dad you actually had the chance to talk to this guy and you are going to say either yes son but i didnt take advantage of the situation or you are going to say yes son and why do you think i am where i am, because you see that name up there right next to his,.....yes son that is my name; that is my name and your name too...and one day if you are lucky you can have your name up there right by my name and his name. and your forefathers too. whoever they may be or are or even COULD BE>>>>SO i ask of thee a question in need and come to you in time of appeall...

what is it and how did it get here?

DO you think that it is possible that GOD is actually existing outside of the earth right now and has been and forever will be. Because I Have alot of thoughts go through my head about GOD and who or even WHAT he is and alot of the time I get thoughts in my head answering my question but i try to force them away and not believe in them and one of the things that i believe is that we are our own gods and in code and science and storys behind storys the bible tells us that.. our subconscious mind is god...the god as in the creator of the subconscious mind left that behind. the sole entries of the world. the beginning and the end. them the ones that will start and last thruout the whold thing. yes them thy they thee the them them them they started and will finsih right?

I also wonder if maybe the world is nothing it is somthing of course but in actuality not just as in a planet and a thing but as in life and intelligence... maybe there is so much more beyond this earth and if there is doesnt that take away the christian religion or does it not...b/c god says he created the heavens and earth correct? well then what is HEAVEN because right now we are on earth. so maybe something is out there unknown and maybe i am on the path to figuring it out...even if i am not on the right path...who says that one day it will not be the right path right? that is what i am trying to tell you right now...there is something more and i know what it is. i fell that i know the answre and i tell you what my friends and foes my people and liver my hearts and my soul i cannot tell you that i am who i am or im not who i aint because aint isnt a word when in actuality it is because if you look it up in some places you will get a definition so in actually it isnt but it is...just like me saying what is up or whatsup do not and dont.....even bye later and peace all mean the same things.....so what is what and why is why and how can anybody be fore sure......we cant so what is that called and why is it called that instead of this? why and what and when and how...but most importantly WHO>

the reason that i come here is because i fell on my head and i broke my knee if a blind man can tell me what it is that he sees i will back down on my hands and send to him a seed to grow inside his frightful mind and bring upon my heart and mind...,..,,,,.,.,..,...,.,..,,,.,.... but then what will he say to me when he asks me for a friend to kiss and a whore to score. how and when will this mighty man strike with the strict mans law and that hard hats pa'. how might i ask the mighty man hat that sits on his *** in the fall. He sat and spat on the squirells found smack but he hit with a bat and fowl.... how and he and a hahehe is what the dark skinn says to me..o hi hi and merry goes by when the tall oak tree stands fall'n but the grey skined folk is sittin at home with a smoke of abowl and a green orange choke.... do you know about his hoax on these folk that the god layen strip did toll. or how did he foil with the grown mans toyo when the screen green grass lay home.

SO Can You Hear Me?

NO NO NO

thank you and thanks again.

theMaRTuiGaN