Science Forums

ReligiousMiND

themartuigan

I am trying to determine what religion itself is or possible should be known as. I believe that religion itself is a good thing. because it is a good thing to believe in something. We have these religions that do not want you to believe in any other religion but them, which to me is a good thing, it is a good start but unfortunately was not enough to demoLish all other religons. My thought would be to bring upon the Revelation from the New Testiment into the world. Why? Because then that way people are allready and will start to develop scriptures, stories, new age prophecies and etc. etc. etc. we as the people can tranform every religion into one big religion and try to force on a type of utopian stage of the "whole" systems calendar. I believe in the God Almighty. I would not be able to stand here and tell you that, the God Almighty is Jesus Christ or Buddha or somebody completely diferent, all and only but the Gold Almighty, him and only him. But these other what I will call sub-gods, like buddha and christ are not frowned upon to the real god, the actual creater, the alpha and the omega, the god almighty, jesus and buddha were the ones that god chose favor in, the ones that fulfilled a scripture and or a prophecy. wether jesus was in actuality the son of god or a mortal human being that walked around claiming to be and preeching the word of god, his god. jesus was not god, but he was preeching about his god, the same thing that buddha was doing. they say it is bad to believe in other gods other then their god but that was just because, in my opinion, a utopian state can be achieved with only one god. so they both are goind around preeching about there god and how there god did this and can do that and how there god is the creator of everything. well here is my question then, What if Jesus Christ and the christian'ers believed in the creator of heaven and earth, and the father of every living creature and everything. Well they do don't they? that is what they believe in. Hmm. Well what if Buddha and Buddhists believed in the creator of heaven and earth, and the father of every living creature and everything? WoW. well they do too, dont they? so What if both Jesus and Buddha were preeching about the same God, what if both Jesus and Buddha were storys made up and evolved/changed over time and time again to make them sound more like heros and gods. so they were either real people, or they were stories just made up. I believe in both, I believe that they were real people and that they were religious/spiritual, (i look at spirituality and religion to be one in the same) but I dont believe they were gods, i believe they have evolved into gods over time but at there time they were not gods, i think that they evolved because people need something to believe in, they became storys of more strength and hope that they evolved into a realistic movie. something or another. OKaY now do you see this, i FEEL like i was on a good stretch of intrugeing thoughts, but then I lose it....it comes and goes for me...im posting what i have so far; pLEASe I am looking for any kind of reply to my posting. please, please somebody. somebody with any theory. buddha, christ, the God Almighty, zeus, anything anyone, please. someone talk to me, thanks then again and a bunch.

theMaRTuiGaN

thanks for the tip. ive never had the natural ability to take what i was thinking and turn it into a paragraphical form, i honestly have a hard time in doing that. sometimes i can pull if off, but sometimes i think that everything is connected. i always thought that paragraphs were for new topics and when i start out i dont think about them as new topics when they come out as new topics, they are windows and doors that i jump into and i just take off on another path, wich i hope takes me to where i want to go. the next time i write something, i will try to remember to make it into a paragraphical form. thanks again for the tip so dear. goodnight and.

theMaRTuiGaN