Science Forums

Have you been converted?

Boerseun

As one of the major tasks of Christianity, namely Evangeliscism, spreading the Word, so to speak, I was wondering:

Have any hypographers been 'converted' from one faith to another? Or from faith to non-faith? Or from non-faith to faith?

I just mentioned the Christitanity bit in the beginning because that's my background and the belief-set I know the most, but if you've been converted from Christianity to Islam, or from Islam to Hinduism, or any other belief you'd care to mention, post it here!

Were you converted? And if so, how and why? How did they convince you? Did you rationally compare apples to apples, or how did you convert? Have you ever heard of a single Gideon's Bible in a dingy hotel room being successful? Is it just marketing?

Well my family is Buddhist and well at first when I was a kid it was a religion to me..It was predominantly about belief but the more I learnt about the world and Buddhism and the more intuitive I became I realised that buddhism in the end is not at all a religion it is more over a philosophy...About the world about morals about everything...And after that I started looking at every religion as a philosophy.....I don't believe in any religion but I do believe in it's teachings...And to answer the question of weather I was converted well i was converted from a believer into a neutral I guess....