Science Forums

Black Holes: Gateways to Another Dimension

Vmedvil

This is an article wondering if black holes are gateways into other dimensions, read more at Black Holes: Gateways to Another Dimension | by Stevan Mario | Medium

Do you think it would be possible to use a black hole star gate(https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/39153-how-to-build-a-black-hole-star-gate/) to travel to another parallel or alternate universe?

"A Type V civilization would be advanced enough to escape their universe of origin and explore the multiverse. Such a civilization would have mastered technology to a point where they could simulate or build a custom universe."

Edited by Vmedvil

On 12/20/2023 at 10:42 PM, Vmedvil said:

This is an article wondering if black holes are gateways into other dimensions, read more at Black Holes: Gateways to Another Dimension | by Stevan Mario | Medium

Do you think it would be possible to use a black hole star gate(https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/39153-how-to-build-a-black-hole-star-gate/) to travel to another parallel or alternate universe?

"A Type V civilization would be advanced enough to escape their universe of origin and explore the multiverse. Such a civilization would have mastered technology to a point where they could simulate or build a custom universe."

This is nothing but speculation, no real world evidence exists to back this up... I see no reason to assume black holes are portals to anywhere nor do I see any evidence of star gates... speculation does not a theory make. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 12/22/2023 at 8:23 PM, Moontanman said:

This is nothing but speculation, no real world evidence exists to back this up... I see no reason to assume black holes are portals to anywhere nor do I see any evidence of star gates... speculation does not a theory make. 

You have heard of the quantum entanglement hypothesis of wormhole creation called ER=EPR which theorizes that entanglement generates wormholes, link = [1509.05426] Wormhole and Entanglement (Non-)Detection in the ER=EPR Correspondence (arxiv.org)

One idea that entangled blackholes could allow travel between distant spots with this theory and that's what the premise is.

Link = [2205.14596] Black holes Entangled by Radiation (arxiv.org) 

Now, if you could travel in space using entangled black holes what stops you from making a bridge to another universe using one which just a longer distance on the same hyperspace manifold. I don't think it is such a far stretch of the bounds of physics as you think once you look into current theories.

Link = multiverse.pdf (mit.edu)

But I do have to say, I don't actually know if it is possible to do this, this is more of a thought experiment than anything maybe in the year 2224 we will know if it is actually possible. Hell, maybe your great great great grandson figures it out how to do this exactly, but I am just exploring the possibility.

Edited by Vmedvil

5 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

You have heard of the quantum entanglement hypothesis of wormhole creation called ER=EPR which theorizes that entanglement generates wormholes, link = [1509.05426] Wormhole and Entanglement (Non-)Detection in the ER=EPR Correspondence (arxiv.org)

One idea that entangled blackholes could allow travel between distant spots with this theory and that's what the premise is.

Link = [2205.14596] Black holes Entangled by Radiation (arxiv.org) 

Now, if you could travel in space using entangled black holes what stops you from making a bridge to another universe using one which just a longer distance on the same hyperspace manifold. I don't think it is such a far stretch of the bounds of physics as you think once you look into current theories.

Link = multiverse.pdf (mit.edu)

But I do have to say, I don't actually know if it is possible to do this, this is more of a thought experiment than anything maybe in the year 2224 we will know if it is actually possible. Hell, maybe your great great great grandson figures it out how to do this exactly, but I am just exploring the possibility.

If frogs had wings! "If" seems to be the operative word here, when if is the most important operative word then you have a silly claim.