Science Forums

G=m C2/(e.sv)?

Abstruce

This is a thread I posted on another forum, it deals with my hypothesis of Energy, Matter and Gravity. Any help you can give me with the math is appreciated.

Looking at the units on the right hand side of your equation we have:

M = kg

C^2 = m^2/s^2

E = kg m^2/s^2

SV = m^3

which combine to give:

m^-3

Your equation cannot be correct unless G also has units of m^-3. I am therefore wondering how "gravity" can be measured in units of reciprocal volume. Please explain.? ”

The units of reciprocal volume must be some how related with the amount of energy that exists in the composition of matter. Every element has a specific amount of energy this should be one of the equations.

The energy level of 3D Space must be a potential of energy. In other words it must contain static energy that when disturbed will propagate a wave. It must also have a balance of positive and negative charge or it could contain a slight positive or negative charge. I need some type of equation to calculate what that energy level is.

This is possibly how it works.

If you could picture in your mind 3D space as energy at its lowest state. Now when it is disturbed by an outside force i.e. Wave Propagation or Mass this distorts 3D space from it's dimensional existence 3D space is thus distorted.

Because 3D space is distorted by the pressure wave propagation and mass interaction especially at the speed of light. This disturbs the 3D space rest state and causes the energy that it contains to rotate. When it enters a spin state depending the level of disturbance it may spin into a vortex creating a negative and positive pressure energy system.

This in effect creates a distortion of that 3D space to the point where it becomes less in volume. When the energy contained within it becomes so compressed it precipitates in what we observe as Neutrons and Protons. What we observe as or consider to be mass is only energy in motion of the vortex with the event horizon of the vortex observable in the nuclease.

All 3D space must be connected and under tension. When 3D space is compressed into matter it creates a distortion of the 3D space that surrounds it.

This is important, as this vacuum energy is compressed it creates a negative pressure toward the center of mass. Due to the distortion of the 3D space surrounding the compressed energy (mass) the energy in the surrounding distorted 3D space is now at a lower state of attraction therefore all other energy vortexes are attracted to the stronger attraction of the compressed energy or (mass).

“ Originally Posted by James R

Also, is your equation the same as:

G=M C2/(E.SV)? ”

Let me explain in words what I want the equation to do.

The backward equation:

Energy in it's natural state is 2D wave form in 3D space untill it's wave is compressed into a rotational formation thus creating a 3D energy or what is known as matter.

Energy level of 3D space (not distorted) Let us give it a value of (-0.1 ev for one cubic meter of 3D space) divided it into the energy level of matter.

Then we understand how much 3D space has been compressed into the area of the mass.

Multiplied by the area of undisturbed 3D space. This should arrive to the amount of space volume distorted and thus we should be able to calculate the effect and distortion of the surrounding 3D space effected by matter. This distortion should yield an amount of energy level less than the natural state of the undisturbed 3D space because it has been distorted and now contains more volume, and less or longer energy wave forms. This should allow us to calculate the force of Gravity toward the center of all mass.

How is the energy level of the vacuum determined? ”

This figure can not be 0, because there exist a tension in the fabric of space. Because space can be distorted by the weak force of gravity this number must be close to 0 yet it must have attraction so this is how I arrived at (-0.1 ev) for the value

What produces the centrifugal force? ”

This is caused by the energy wave rotation into the vortex. Instead of a longitudinal wave of energy, we now have a cylindrical wave form that is attracted to the focus point of the vortex. Because of the spin velocity

gets grater as the energy wave is pulled into the negative force of the vortex it becomes near the velocity of light and it precipitates into what we perceive as matter (Protons and Neutrons) under the pressure of the centrifugal force of the vortex.

What is it that approaches the speed of light?? ”

The spin of the energy vortex at its focus point.

What kind of energy wave are you talking about, from the supernova?? ”

I envision the particulate interaction with 3D space during supernova that induces the spin and compression of 3D space energy into matter.

Also, "somehow" seems very vague. What do you mean by "interwoven", in terms of space and energy?? ”

When you have electrons in the orbital position of the atom it is because the distortion of 3d space around the nuclease is distorted and the positive charge at the center of the mass of the nuclease is actually negative pressure created by the multiple vortices of the Protons and Neutrons.

When the electron is free from the effect of matter it travels as a wave, when it is close enough to the mass of an atom to be captured, then it takes the function of matter. The electron is an important step between the conversion of energy to mass. The electron exists in both states, 1st the state of what we consider to be matter and 2nd what we observe to be energy.

3D space must contain the electron in abundance as free entities suspended by like charges. In other words all of space must be a vast sea of electrons. This would account for power generation, even though the actual generators never decrease in mass the provide a flow of free electrons these electrons must come from the vacuum of 3D space.

When the energy and 3D space is compressed this effects the fabric around it by no longer having in place a like charge to maintain the uniform structure of 3D space. Now that 3D space and its energy or electrons are compressed into the energy vortex the surrounding 3D space is distorted. This is what I mean by interwoven 3D space and energy.

This doesn't make much sense to me, I'm afraid.

How can angular momentum create pressure?? ”

Very simple, if we compare the vortex with a tornado you can quickly understand how angular momentum creates negative and positive pressure.

What would cause the energy to move outwards, if the pressure is inwards?? ”

The pressure is inward because of the vacuum of 3D space yet when the energy wave exceeds the speed of light then it creates a worm hole distorting the fabric of 3D space this could be caused by a large energy induction to the vortex by the way of high velocity charged particles.

What makes the energy vortex move to Outward orbital positions and most likely trigger discentrigration back to energy of the matter would be a disturbance of the energy vortex by a foreign objects such as neutrinos or neutrons or by a change of pressure of near our side forces of dense mass or lack there of such as black holes ect. Different elements would be effected in different ways. Not all nuclei react the same.

What would cause the pressure levels to rise or fall?? ”

Change in the angular momentum or rotational speed of the energy wave.

What causes the acceleration?? ”

As the negative pressure of the vortex increases by the increased rotational speed, The acceleration is caused as an eddie effect of charged partials accelerated to the speed of light traveling in a strait line or vector.

What exerts the pressure?

Positive pressure or charge is exerted from the apex of the energy vortex as the focus of the vortex is the negative pressure. Like a tornado it sucks it in the bottom and blows it out of the top. This is exactly why the energy vortex distorts 3D space.

This seems circular to me.? ”

It has always puzzled my as to why the Vortex is everywhere we look in nature. I believe that it is because it is the structure of all matter.

How can an energy wave propagate faster than the speed of light? Doesn't this go against relativity?? ”

It can not unless it is compressed and an outside force is applied. Relativity never considered the compression of energy waves. Relativity never calculated the motion of energy within matter.

Can you show me how you derived your formula? Or is it a basic postulate (starting point) of your theory?? ”

Yes, this is a starting point of my hypothesis and I am looking for some help with the math. I wish to balance this equation in order to confirm my hypothesis.

Energy isn't measured in miles per hour. That is speed. So, what do you mean by this? ”

Energy waves propagate at the speed of light this is not a constant however. Wave forms can be slowed and accelerated and deflected and absorbed. Energy is measured in amplitude, voltage, wave length or frequency. Energy is basically 2D energy and it forms a 3D structure when it is condensed into matter.

Where did this equation come from I have never seen it before.. I dont see how it can be used either.

This equation is an attempt to work out the amount of 3D space and energy that is compressed into a given mass thus creating a distortion of the fabric of 3D space and the cause effect of Gravity.

what????

soooooooooooo

[math]confused?![/math]

what does the image mean?:eek_big: :shrug:

perhaps you can tell us what problem this equation solves and what basic assumptions it is based on mathematically?

and what is the mathematiclly definition of [math]e.sv[/math] other than [math]mc^2/G[/math]?

and numeric example to support it?

eerrrr sorry but I dont think that qualifies as a derivation.. your going to have to explain it a bit more in detail.

Ok let's try this

Gravity (G) equals Mass times the speed of light squared / divided by -0.1 ev times 1 cubic meter spatial volume.

These charged particals are traveling at C.

When they disturb the 0 point energy of 3D space they create Vortex currents (the currents are 2D energy waves that become compressed into 3D wave paterns) in their path, you can see them in the image.

The answer to this equation should give us the distrotion of 3D space and a formula for Gravity.

sorry thats not a derivation, you just wrote out your equation in words and refered us to the picture.. you havent even said where the pic came from.

Like tim said an equation with one variable is useless.. I think he means G must be the gravity of something mass m :(

If this doesnt go anywhere soon I will have to move it to strange claims.

The pictures are Bubble charts, they show the movemtent of Charged particles through a bubble chamber and are useful for predicting Charge interactions, like Anti-matter annihilations.

However. I am not seeing where these equations came from. Perhaps you would show your mathematical process, and could cite where each equation comes from and what it is ment to show.

mass is a variable in the equation, and all others are constants. now if what you say is true, then all particles, no all systems will have the exact same mass because G is constant, which is not quite possible since mass is certainly a variable.

This is how I see it.

Because mass in not a constant and Gravity is in relation to mass, Then Gravity is not a constant.

Gravity is only a constant in 1 unit of 3D space and it is a weak negative pressure as evident by the vacuum.

As space and the energy it contains is compressed into matter so dose the negative pressure of the space vacuum.

Because the fabric of space is connected when it is compressed it distorts the surrounding 3Dspace thus creating weaker attraction of matter allowing for the collection of matter to the compressed regions of space where the greater vacuum is in existence. This would explain Gravity.

The pictures are Bubble charts, they show the movemtent of Charged particles through a bubble chamber and are useful for predicting Charge interactions, like Anti-matter annihilations.

However. I am not seeing where these equations came from. Perhaps you would show your mathematical process, and could cite where each equation comes from and what it is ment to show.

The equations are my observation of the obvious. These charged particles i.e. compressed state energy, travel in a vortex. This is evident in the image and has lead me to this hypothesis. Further more it makes more sense, this can explain the negative and positive forces of electro magnetism. It also is very simple, it explains gravity and its relation to EM.

G=m C2/(e.sv)

So here we go.

Gravity equals Mass (this is true established scientific fact)

Mass equals the speed of light squared divided by energy times its spatial volume.

This equation is to show the relation between Mass the Vacuum of 3D space, energy and Gravity.

Now I realize that energy must be nothing more that compressed 3D space vacuum. This must be how energy and space are related.

When 3D space enters the vortex it creates both negative and positive pressure of Electro Magnetism.

This one understanding explains how an exhausted Star can supernova send charged particles into surrounding space and create new energy to give birth to new stars and heavier elements.

Without this hypothesis how do we explain an exhausted source of nuclear fuel creating new nuclear reaction? The energy (3D space) is never used up it only exists in a cosmic flux of compressed, non compressed states. :D

Now having said that my equation should look like this.

(SVV*E)C2=M=G

3D spatial volume vacuum times energy (because 3D space vacuum makes up that of energy) times the speed of light squared equals Mass and Mass equals Gravity.

Really all the rest are details.

The equations are my observation of the obvious. These charged particles i.e. compressed state energy, travel in a vortex. This is evident in the image and has lead me to this hypothesis.

They only travel in a vortex because they make them travel in a vortex: they use magnetic fields to track particles. Without the magnetic fields, they'd travel in straight lines.

-Will