Science Forums

Interesting Object in the Sky

Celeste

Not all lights in the sky are explainable as stars or planets. Especially ones that seem to move in unexplainable manners.

I do not subscribe to the idea of UFO's. I do not believe in Aliens visiting our planet or traversing the universe. However I have personally seen lights in the sky that were not planetary in nature. :hihi:

Not all lights in the sky are explainable as stars or planets. Especially ones that seem to move in unexplainable manners.

I do not subscribe to the idea of UFO's. I do not believe in Aliens visiting our planet or traversing the universe. However I have personally seen lights in the sky that were not planetary in nature. ;)

Care to elaborate on that wink? ;) What nature do you ascribe to the lights you saw?

Jupiter is up tonight in close conjunction with the Moon by the way; in case anyone cares to watch.:hihi:

It is intriguing. As I was watching Jupiter during that time (that very night) I focussed on the photograph & somehow overlooked the description of movement. [i was in Washington State, Celeste in Utah]

This is now best settled by Celeste's appearence here in Strange Claims Hypocourt to submit to questioning. I hereby summon Celeste. :evil: :hihi:

Excuse me your honor, I didn't receive my summons!! Contempt of court you say? Do I get to visit Washington to do my time? :hihi:

I did contemplate what I saw for some time. I guess I eventually kind of dismissed it as "appearing to disappear"....tricks of the after sunset glare, etc.

But...I can't honestly say that I've resigned to that conclusion.

Raising right hand, I swear your honor, it was there in the western sky one moment, and suddenly, it appeared to zip north and in a blink of an eye...

it was gone.

First pic: Object is clearly there.

Approxiamently 5 mins later with phone cam on zoom X2: Object is gone.

BTW...I haven't seen anything like it since then. Although I watched for Jupiter, to see if that might have been the case, I never did catch a glimpse of Jupiter's spectacular display.

Excuse me your honor, I didn't receive my summons!! Contempt of court you say? Do I get to visit Washington to do my time? :evil:

I did contemplate what I saw for some time. I guess I eventually kind of dismissed it as "appearing to disappear"....tricks of the after sunset glare, etc.

But...I can't honestly say that I've resigned to that conclusion.

Raising right hand, I swear your honor, it was there in the western sky one moment, and suddenly, it appeared to zip north and in a blink of an eye...

it was gone.

First pic: Object is clearly there.

Approxiamently 5 mins later with phone cam on zoom X2: Object is gone.

BTW...I haven't seen anything like it since then. Although I watched for Jupiter, to see if that might have been the case, I never did catch a glimpse of Jupiter's spectacular display.

Definately UFO then Celeste; Jupiter was in the Southern sky then & wouldn't be that high up when it set in the West later. One for the X-File agent Celeste.:hihi: