Science Forums

How propability works on time and space

Diamonds

Does the propability has a maximium distance how long a way it affects on things for instace Rolling dices.

If one rolls dices on Andromeda galaxy 1000000 times does it affect on our dices upon earth. 

Or is everything depended on the speed of light?  C

How long is the radius for oder caused by propability and where the chaos begings?

KE = 1/2mv^2

547 km x 547 km = c

If there is an oder upon the planet this figure 547 must play some kind of role? Chaos there will be in figures above 547.

Radius of earth is 6371 km

Radius of Saturn is 58232 km

Radius of Jupiter is 69911 km

The earth is all Along in order and there is no chaos.

Saturn has got this hexacon in its pole which means oder but Jupiter athmosphere is totally in chaos.

I need to know about this hexacon of Saturn if it is on the surface of a planet or is it about 3000-4000 km below the surface. If there is an oder in Saturn I guess it may be in between 0 - 54700 km but in 54700-58232 km there must be a chaos. So I guess that this hexacon is 3000-4000 km below the surface?

What about the asteroids?

Is the reason why there is not a planet but a chaos because propability is dependent on the radius or distance or c....

And propability is a factor when there is an oder but chaos is everywhere above the distance that propability can operate.

Propability laws create all the oder there is upon the planets.

8 hours ago, Diamonds said:

KE = 1/2mv^2

Your point would be? 

547 km x 547 km = c

No, 547 x 547 = 299,209 km per sec, the speed of light in km is 299,792.458 km per second. 

If there is an oder upon the planet this figure 547 must play some kind of role? Chaos there will be in figures above 547.

citation for this please. 

Radius of earth is 6371 km

no, it is 6378.1

Radius of Saturn is 58232 km

So? 

Radius of Jupiter is 69911 km

Again your point would be? 

The earth is all Along in order and there is no chaos.

Citation please. 

Saturn has got this hexacon in its pole which means oder but Jupiter athmosphere is totally in chaos.

Citation please. 

I need to know about this hexacon of Saturn if it is on the surface of a planet or is it about 3000-4000 km below the surface. If there is an oder in Saturn I guess it may be in between 0 - 54700 km but in 54700-58232 km there must be a chaos. So I guess that this hexacon is 3000-4000 km below the surface?

I have no idea, google is your friend, you need a citation about the depths and chaos. 

What about the asteroids?

What about them? 

Is the reason why there is not a planet but a chaos because propability is dependent on the radius or distance or c....

Citation needed. 

And propability is a factor when there is an oder but chaos is everywhere above the distance that propability can operate.

citation please

Propability laws create all the oder there is upon the planets.

citation please.