Science Forums

Negative inertia

I suggest yes,

This is what really blows me away. In my opinion that second functioning system is, the part of us that creates from a realm of infinity. Infinity because it just knows now, and now is not then nor there. Its a zero point. and zero/nothingess is the same as Figure eight/infinity, same concept. Each is grand without value. It was a real eye opening concept when I pondered how my brain could consistently create information in the state of now.

We feel like we consistently move forward through time, but it can't come from anywhere if there is no end. It is logically creationism of the now. If there is such a thing as past and future "WIth data of the now containing it to state it" then there MUST be some kind of energy and force and intelligence that can contain all of its matter! and all of its energy.

Though if time is a dimension that does this memory banking. Our past and our future is always and forever connected to us in a real physical way! which kind of would blow my mind. However, I dont go with this so well.