Science Forums

Probabilistic theory?

sunofindia

PROBABLISTIC THEORY

Hi guy’s its Murthy(nani) a 12th Std. Student interested in astronomy. Well I like give to my views about the beginning of Universe, forgive me if any mistakes in my theory and here It goes.

According to this theory, initially there was nothing except dark energy. As time passed on due 2 internal causes like more attraction between the particles (This particles are nothing but the spacial particles. Well you will know about this when my friend puts his theory of spacial particles) Infact spacial particles contain energy. The dark energy got converted to other forms of energy like light, sound, matter etc…

A universe is created when this dark energy gets converted to matter. In this process, some energy may also get converted to light and sound. Even from the matter some of it got condensed and formed celestial bodies. (For eg: Formation of Jupiter. It is formed when a cloud of atmosphere surrounding sun, suddenly got condessed due to gravitational pull).

One thing to note, formation and destruction of universe is a chain process. There is no particular beginning or ending for universe. May be this time some process like Big Bang or else might have happened but it is not the case everytime, and for every universe.

Also, the total energy is always constant i.e., the sum of Dark energy, Light energy, Sound energy, matter energy etc. at any instant is constant.

From this we can know that creation of universe is Uncertain. It cannot be determined at all. It is “Probabilistic”.

“There is no generic model for formation of Universe”

“The Generic model for formation of Universe is not to have any model"

Universe works only on one law: “The total energy at any instant always remains a constant”.

That’s all for now shall tell you more in my next posting, will be waiting for your response toward’s my theory…

(Nani)

EDIT: Message formatting cleaned up by Tormod

Yes Nani: Please edit your post to remove all of the tags. It seems perhaps you used WORD to create the post and cut/pasted. This adds tons of additional tags that mess up the post. By simply copying the text from your post and putting it on Notepad, all the tags go away. That is What I did to reply.

Originally posted by: sunofindia

Hi guy’s its Murthy(nani) a 12th Std. Student interested in astronomy. Well I like give to my views about the beginning of Universe, forgive me if any mistakes in my theory and here It goes.

Welcome to the list. Not sure which you prefer to be called? I note India in your name. Where do you live? Relocated? Is English a primary language for you? These things help reply so any differences in termonology, approach, ... can be best understood. I also am not sure of what 12th Std means. 12th Grade (High School Senior) Standard level?

As to your views. It is very encouraging to see you acknowledge that there may be errors in them. I hope that means you are looking for a critical analysis and corrective input. Too many people that show up here to promote various views just want them accepted and agressively reject any critical review.

We all benefit from new ideas and the critical review of them. We welcome such new members.

According to this theory, initially there was nothing except dark energy.

Well this becomes a problem. Your theory starts out by requiring acceptance of the existence of dark energy with nothing to support that assertion other than your statement that it did exist.

It also does not provide any clue as to what this dark energy is. Yet it is the primary agent in your theory. We would need to know the properties of this dark energy stuff to understand how it would then work.

As time passed on

What "time"? "Time" is part of our current physical spacetime continuum. It is not something that is seperate from energy/ matter. How do you proposed that "time" fits into your "dark energy"?

So now you require blind acceptance of two major components of it.

due 2 internal causes like more attraction between the particles

What is the mechanism of this attraction? Gravity? How does gravity operate in your theory? Strong or Weak forces. Where are they coming from?

(This particles are nothing but the spacial particles. Well you will know about this when my friend puts his theory of spacial particles)

Making up new names doesn't help explain things. If its a particle its a particle. If you want to assert some other "thing", we need an explanation as to what that thing is and how it functions.

Infact spacial particles contain energy. The dark energy got converted to other forms of energy like light, sound, matter etc…

Sound does not share much with light regarding being "energy". Sound does not travel thru a vaccum. It is not a particle of it's own (photon). Sound is locational perturbations of physical molecules. It is not valid in this context.

A universe is created when this dark energy gets converted to matter. In this process, some energy may also get converted to light and sound.

Again, sound does not belong in here. Light IS matter to the extent that it a photon. Thus it is redundant to say dark energy gets converted to matter AND light.

Even from the matter some of it got condensed and formed celestial bodies. (For eg: Formation of Jupiter. It is formed when a cloud of atmosphere surrounding sun, suddenly got condessed due to gravitational pull)

We pretty well know that "a cloud of atmosphere" had to have come from a secondary development process AFTER the first round of stars formed. The heavier elemen

i think i was wrong in presenting my views. i probably came to kno abt my mistakes.thnx for ur valuable critiques "free thinker". i shall come better next time.tormod,this was the first time i was exposed to this atmosphere so i think i made many mistakes but im really gonna prove those staements . tormod i also request to keep this for a fortnight so that i think i can kno the mistakes i made and shall learn frm them.and free thinker i liv in india.nice to meet u.im 15 and as u xpected im doing my 12th grade.hope tormod shall agrre to keep this.

(NANI)

Originally posted by: sunofindia

i think i was wrong in presenting my views.

I hope this is an error in sentence construction as perhaps American English can be tricky. I hope you are not feeling that you were wrong to even post your views here. I think we are all glad you did. You did a good job with your post. I hope you post more. Perhaps you can post an update as you work on your ideas. Work them out here on line.

i probably came to kno abt my mistakes.thnx for ur valuable critiques "free thinker". i shall come better next time.

We all learn as we go along. And we can learn together. The important thing is to try and then to learn from mistakes, correct them and try again.

tormod,this was the first time i was exposed to this atmosphere so i think i made many mistakes but im really gonna prove those staements . tormod i also request to keep this for a fortnight so that i think i can kno the mistakes i made and shall learn frm them.and free thinker i liv in india.nice to meet u.im 15 and as u xpected im doing my 12th grade.hope tormod shall agrre to keep this.

(NANI)

It will be here as long as you want it to be. It stays in the archives if no one posts for a while.

Perhaps you would enjoy giving your opinions on some other threads. I'm sure we'd all enjoy them. We have others around your age, from around the world, that are curious. And school is coming back in so they should be here soon.

You did better at 15 than I could have!

• 1 month later...

Hi all room,

and hi Nani.

I read the theory of Nani, so i didnt know much about it. pls anwear more clearly abut it. The most one important of my questions is: Why the dark engergy (of nani' theory) is the 1st? and wht is created dark energy?

i hope to see your anwer as soon as pos.

from my deep heart i wish this forum is best from now to ever!

Good luck,

Nani's friend

• 2 weeks later...

Basically, sunofindia, the Ekpyrotic universe Model explains that at the beginning of the universe, two separate universes collided at the point commonly referred to as the Big Bang. The shock waves created new material that are the fundamental particles that make up our universe, and the four forces were created. Even now, the Model says, the two universes are converging.

Originally posted by: Moonchild

Basically, sunofindia, the Ekpyrotic universe Model explains that at the beginning of the universe, two separate universes collided at the point commonly referred to as the Big Bang. The shock waves created new material that are the fundamental particles that make up our universe, and the four forces were created. Even now, the Model says, the two universes are converging.

I heard another theory where the Big Bang was caused by the collision of two branes.