Science Forums

Truth-Basic view on reality

arkain101

I don't know if I could attempt to answer such a question.

Maybe you could elaborate on what you mean by why and I will do what I can.

I dont have an answer as to the purpose of existence. Our consciousness, time, matter, energy, all that... Is there a purpose behind it? I don't think a mear human could comprehend why. Although our existence, our consciousness validates everything that is.

If you curious about my beliefs as to why and what I am, like athiest of faith, I am neither in some respects and don't plan on sharing those unrelated (why-reasons) things in this topic.

I am not so sure I can place the motives of intention. The fact is Intention comes from a mind, and that is or was more or less the point I wanted to bring forth.

The creation was a design. A design comes from an intention. The intention comes from a mind.

I am just doing my best to follow what we know as acceptable logic. Whats the thoughts on this.

I dont see how you've established a connection between the big bang and creation(?)

On the question of why or intention: you have talked about DNA designing organisms and, if I understood you, suggest that evolution follows a designed program. You have also suggested that should the big bang turn out to describe an actual event, this would imply creation. As the universe doesn't appear to have been purpose designed to accomodate life, this suggests at least two designing creators working independently of each other but on what amounts to one project. Before considering anything else, I would like a sensible reason for these creators to be doing this. I would also like to know how mass extinctions follow a design.