Science Forums

An invitation to participate

Kayra

I am currently working on a high efficiency heat engine concept. I have carried this concept as far as my abilities allow, and I now require some help in moving to the next stage of development. Before I am willing to foot the bill to have my concepts formally patented I need confirmation that these concepts are at least within the realm of reason.

As I am doing this on my own time, and with my own meager resources, I am asking that any hypography member that has strong knowledge of the physics of heat engines, and would be willing to cover the cost of getting a Non-Disclosure Agreement notarized and mailed to me, send me a personal message.

I understand that most folks here will not be able to commit the time and effort involved in such an endeavor. We all have lives to live and mouths to feed.

I only wish I could post the concept in this forum, as the ability for the people here to brainstorm is nothing short of astounding.

Thank you in advance.