Science Forums

Family stories...

Boerseun

So...

My sister moved into her new house. Pretty awesome place! And over the weekend, me an' me dad gave my sister a hand in moving what was left.

To cut a long story short, we ended up drinking too much at my sister's house last night, and decided we should rather sleep over than drive back home. Very sensible, right? I'd bloody well think so...

Any case - nothing's been packed out, and we had to drag a double-bed mattress out the garage and into the house. We parked the mattress in the living room, because getting it up the stairs was too much of an issue!

So I ended up sharing a bed with my old man.

So, that's the story?

NOOOOO!!!...

My dad's been single for the last how many years, and is NOT used to sharing a bed with *anyone*! AND he's deadly allergic to cats! So, two o'clock this morning, as I was happily sleeping away, my dad woke up and felt my head against his shoulder! And he thought my head was my sister's cat! So he took a handful of Boerseun Hair, and threw the 'cat' off the bed, shouting '**** off!!!' So I woke up, completely confused, on the floor!!!

With whiplash!!! And my dad was merrilly snoring away. Talk about mental issues...