Science Forums

The True Infinite Multi-Universe Theory

skywalcore

This theory is based on two beliefs, that our universe is currently expanding and that is resembles a spherical shape. This raises the question of what can exist outside this spherically expanding universe?

The answer is, there are similar spherical shaped universes surround our universe. All simulatenously expanding at the same rate because of a synchronization that exists with these symmetrically organized universes. The reason for this behavior is that is creates a chain effect which allows an infinite expansion and deflation process. This process explains how an infinite existance is possible and furthermore explainsthe future of what we currently know as the universe. This expansion/deflation process can best be described by the following analogy:

Picture a bowl of marbles. There spheres arrange themselves in such a way that there is one point which holds SIGNIFICANT important. I call it, the triple point. The triple point is the smallest empty space available between three marbles, even when considering the three-dimensional layers created by the marbles. Each of the marbles in the bowl represent a single universe. Now in reality, these universes exist infinitely in numbers and are not limited to some sort of cosmic bowl. In the center of each clear marble is a black dot. At some point in time this black dot represents all the matter, particles, anti-matter, dark-matter, and energy compressed within that universe. This compressed ball is so unstable it explodes (corresponding with the Big Bang Theory). Now the black dot in the center of the clear marble grows. It grows equally at the same rate and same relative time as the other black dots within every other marble. They are synchronized. Once the black dot grows to the boundary of the clear marble you will now have a bowl filled with black marbles.These universe have no where left to expand to, except for the empty void of the triple point. While the universes collide, the triple point fills up. The triple point becomes a massive ball of energy, particles, and matter. This creates a gravity powered vacuum that takes in all the particles and matter of the surround universes. This creates a new black dot within a new marble. It would appear to an observer viewing this event from a three-dimensional perspective, that the marbles have shifted over, because now where there were triple points, there are marbles, and at the center of where the old set of universes were, there are now triple points.

Now once again, the new super massive ball of particles and energy explodes again into another Big Bang. This is a endless cycle that has always existed and explains how infinite existance can be possible, which I suggestisa synchronized and symmetric system.

Luke Smith

[email protected]

I came up with this theory on 1/10/04.

Luke,

This qualifies as double posting! Were you displeased with the reply in the other thread you posted your theory in? I suggest you answer the questions put forth there before starting another topic. I'll let this go for now to give your theory a fair chance, but please,.. new threads need a new subject.

UM,

There are many scientific beliefs that are looked upon as "facts" and taught as "scientific truths" even though they are nothing more than beliefs. Two prime examples are The Big Bang and theEvolution of Apes to Men. Both taught in science books, but are truly "nothing more than beliefs".

To answer your question, yes, my theory can be supported by objective evidence.

A) According to Wolf-Haselhurst Cosmology, Wave Structure of Matter explains Finite Spherical Universe within Infinite Space. http://www.spaceandmotion/Cosmology.htm

B)Galaxies are moving further apart

C) Our universe had a beginning and is headed to an unknown destination.

What my theory does is fill in the gaps. It explains how we started. It explains how infinite existence of a universe is possible. It explains what exists outside our universe. I go a step further and hope to someday "redefine" what is thought of as our universe. I think a better question to ask [of course this being from my own perspective], is there any objective evidence to prove my theory wrong?

Originally posted by: skywalcore

UM,

There are many scientific beliefs that are looked upon as "facts" and taught as "scientific truths" even though they are nothing more than beliefs.  Two prime examples are The Big Bang and the Evolution of Apes to Men.  Both taught in science books, but are truly "nothing more than beliefs".

All of the "science" you think you have learned in bible school was an intentional misrepresentation.

To answer your question, yes, my theory can be supported by objective evidence.

A) According to Wolf-Haselhurst Cosmology, Wave Structure of Matter explains Finite Spherical Universe within Infinite Space.  http://www.spaceandmotion/Cosmology.htm

The link doesn't work, please check it for accuracy.

B) Galaxies are moving further apart

For the most part this is true. Andromeda for one, is moving towards us and is expected to collide with the milky way in the distant future.

C) Our universe had a beginning and is headed to an unknown destination.

Describe the beginning, and please provide some evidence. I agree with the unknown destination.

What my theory does is fill in the gaps.

Yep,...just like a religion!!!

It explains how we started.  It explains how infinite existence of a universe is possible.  It explains what exists outside our universe.  I go a step further and hope to someday "redefine" what is thought of as our universe.

I'm sorry, it explains nothing to me. This is your belief, you have provided no evidence. Wolf-Haselhurst and the wave stucture of matter are someone elses theories.

I think a better question to ask [of course this being from my own perspective], is there any objective evidence to prove my theory wrong?

Yes,...it is in your best interest to shift the burden of proof. You have presented it, it is your responsibility to defend it.

The link works, but not through this web-site, you must type in in manually... but if you want to totally throw out the window, proof as cited from Mathmatical Physicist Dr Milo Wolff, onWave Structure of Matter prooving a spherical shape. Einstein also deduced this spherical shape. Here is another website that is a on-line version of what Einstein had published "The Principle Of Realitivity":

http://www.geocities.com/fdocc3/circumscribed.htm

You used religious bashingto discredit me without using any of your own original insite, whichthus far I haven't seen any. You asked me to prove the universe has a beginning, and now I think we are beating a dead-horse because this is no longer a scientific discussion on your part, but simply a biased anger you hold towards people who believe in God.

Scientifically: The Big Bang would be this beginning

Even if one was to follow religious beliefs, the Big Bang could be considered the Method of which God used to create the universe. Creationism and Big Bang are the only taught methods of the beginning of the universe, but you act as if you know of others.

I'm not refuting that the universe could be spherically shaped. I've read theories that call for other shapes however, even a bugle, that was rather interesting. You are citing the works of others and extrapolating from that ,....that it is factual,...without adding anything of your own. Where is your insight? what insight would you expect from me? I've not made any extraordinary claims. I'm just trying to understand what you are trying to convey.

I intended no bashing,.... in my opinion, what you have put forth is based on faith more than fact. Most of the science instead of "all of the science", would have been a more appropriate wording.

• 6 months later...

A) According to Wolf-Haselhurst Cosmology, Wave Structure of Matter explains Finite Spherical Universe within Infinite Space. http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Cosmology.htm

The above link was missing the .com part of link. I have just finished re-writing Cosmology article so perhaps you can have a look and give me your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Geoff Haselhurst

http://www.spaceandmotion.com

A) According to Wolf-Haselhurst Cosmology, Wave Structure of Matter explains Finite Spherical Universe within Infinite Space. http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Cosmology.htm

The above link was missing the .com part of link. I have just finished re-writing Cosmology article so perhaps you can have a look and give me your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Geoff Haselhurst

http://www.spaceandmotion.com

It looks like a nice article at a glance. I'll give it a better read when I've got the time to focus on the material. Welcome to the forums.

This is what I sincerely feel about cosmos and universe.........................and this bowl of marbles is kept on the table in the room behind our dining hall with several big bangs happening inside them......But seriously I feel that what we can understand is the nature of behavior of things around us and logically interpret their activity for the convinience of our predictions. It is not rational to think about the limits of the universe or universes,because we our self have our own limitations in between positive and negative infinityand everything beyond them donot count.Our only endeavor that always remains true is to expand our limits.

regards

T.Dhurjati

___I think Buckminster Fuller had very interesting insights along this line; I didn't see him referenced on your page.

___On the marbles in the bowl idea, it seems only to make sense if the spheres are rigid, ie. hard like glass. If you take these expanding spheres to have flexible boundries, then they will squeeze together into & filling the triple points & your space will be filled with regular polyhedra (dodecahedrons?)

___The overall view then is a foam of universes & this is indeed what recent computer maps of the visable universe reveal. It's foam all the way up (& down):hyper:

I wrote a fictional account of a 'jumper' who slips between universes and coined the word infiverse. Then when I got the Internet an googled, 'Infiverse'found out the word had been invented by the writers of the Sailr Moon cartoon series in 2001 or so.

Anyway, Professor M.R.Franks wrote a book called "The Universe & Multiple Reality" in which he states that not only are there an infinite number of parallel universes, but they are static. Like cartoons, I guess