Science Forums

Unlimited power

i have had the design in my head for an engine that never needs fual can be made very compact if needed

it wont nessisarly have much power but it will provide adiquate rotations to be a generatorassisted by a rapid charge battery it could provide say an electric car unlimited power or milage imagine a car that doesnt use gas or a simple quet generation in a house that powers everything just fine

ive had this idea for a while n im not sure id i do want to share it as i know stuff llike this can cause probs im considering to share it for free on the internet and just continue my life normally im 20 years old hate the thought of popularty so id rather not let my details be known

im not reavealing anything about this until ive concluded what to do

im not reavealing anything about this until ive concluded what to do

Hey there nerophine. Welcome aboard. Hypo is a fun place and there's generally somebody on here that will know an answer to most questions... there are also many who will debate with you in an intelligent way about those questions without answers.

Anyway, your post here implies to me that do have a desire to share your ideas, despite the last sentence I quoted you on above. :hyper:

I look forward to interacting with you more in the forums.

Cheers. :steering:

Hey there nerophine. Welcome aboard. Hypo is a fun place and there's generally somebody on here that will know an answer to most questions... there are also many who will debate with you in an intelligent way about those questions without answers.

Anyway, your post here implies to me that do have a desire to share your ideas, despite the last sentence I quoted you on above. :hyper:

I look forward to interacting with you more in the forums.

Cheers. :steering:

thnx man im by no means a genius tho im expetionaly good at maths my parents tried to direct my life away from science when i was young my younger dreams were in robotics now because of them ive taken a busines aproach but ive also developed a keen love for computers im a wiz in that area tho i would love if you could help me get on track cause i hae a passion for little science stuff