Science Forums

Free Stuff!!

Racoon

Guest chendoh

good one rac......you should give big dog and me rep pts. for that one........

....paybacks will be fun ...... :lol:

Seriously tho,:D ......I always considered those ads as a form of phishing.. once you click they have your IP address and send you one to several tracking bots, most, if not all are harmless, but that is not the point is it?:D

DO NOT Send them you email adress unless you like being spamed. If your still intrigued, set up a dummy email to send to and see what happens. You can always get rid of it after the experiment. You might receive an x-box, but it'll probably be refurbished and you'll pay shipping. You might just get a box with an X marked on it. or in the shape of an X, Who knows????:D

Meanwhile "they" have your address and can track you to the ends of our home planet.

I speak from experience, once I got to the point where I had to pay something it wasn't free anymore, but I paid Dearly from their "trackers". Even had "Alexa" installed with out my knowledge.....took a while to figure out what tied an anchor to my system.......hth

....the only thing faster than light is your mind.....:) ....chendoh....:D