Science Forums

Law of Evolution

Guadalupe

I want to thank Hypography Forums for allowing me to post this new Thread to members and non-members.

Based on my research, I discovered that "Evolution", is not part of the natural order of creation. This helped me to understand and create a law I call, “Law of Evolution”. The Law of Evolution states: “Nothing created can naturally evolve”. This Law of Evolution is about having a better understanding on the foundation in the origin of evolution.

Meaning that, all things created can only evolve by a process of outside modification to alter the original design from which it was created. Without this outside modification process, all things created, in their original design, will forever remain constant.

:surprise:

I want to thank Hypography Forums for allowing me to post this new Thread to members and non-members.

Based on my research, I discovered that "Evolution", is not part of the natural order of creation. This helped me to understand and create a law I call, “Law of Evolution”. The Law of Evolution states: “Nothing created can naturally evolve”. This Law of Evolution is about having a better understanding on the foundation in the origin of evolution.

Meaning that, all things created can only evolve by a process of outside modification to alter the original design from which it was created. Without this outside modification process, all things created, in their original design, will forever remain constant.

Well that certainly flies in the face of conventional wisdom. Now that you've stated this new "law" how about the scientific evidence to support your claim. Also, have you had your research peer reviewed? Has it been published anywhere?

You use the word "creation". Can you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean that life was started by someone or something other than nature by natural processes?

Well that certainly flies in the face of conventional wisdom. Now that you've stated this new "law" how about the scientific evidence to support your claim. Also, have you had your research peer reviewed? Has it been published anywhere?

You use the word "creation". Can you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean that life was started by someone or something other than nature by natural processes?

Hi! pmaust. :gift:

First, allow me to just say, thank you for your kind words. Law of Evolution is based on years of scientific research in hopes of having a better understanding of what evolution is all about. For safe keeping, I felt to go by way of Copyrighting my findings, before sharing it to the world.

Creation by definition is someone or something that can create, by design, someone or something. Lookup Thread “Law of Creation” in Physical Sciences Forums under Physics and Mathematics.

Moved to Strange Claims.

Guadalupe, what sort of "outside modification process" do you envision? Darwin calls this survival of the fittest, and it is inherent in all evolutinary theories I am aware of.

Hi! Tormod. :cup:

The "outside modification process" I envision is, anything and everything, that alters the original design.

Darwin's claims, on Evolution, are based on a theory. :gift:

Tormaod, how long do you plan to keep my Thread on "Law of Evolution", on time out? :surprise:

:cup: