Science Forums

Law of Zero

Guadalupe

Allow me to share my discovery and creation of a new law with the Hypography Science Forums members and non-members.

After years of research in defining Zero (0), I was awoken from my sleep with an inspiration from God. With this inspiration, I created a law. I call it, “Law of Zero”.

Law of Zero states: Zero (0), is the point of origin of infinity.

According to history, the Mayans did not create the number Zero (0), but the concept of Zero (0). I found, that this discovery, to be very important because, by definition, the number Zero (0), not created, should not have a point of origin where infinity exists, but it does.

Infinity, having no beginning and no end but at the same time, the number Zero (0) gives infinity a point of origin.

Example: The number Zero (0), equal to infinity, is the point of origin, in which a number can go positive or negative, to infinity and back to Zero (0).

I now have the understanding as to why Zero (0) is equal to infinity, and why Zero (0) can exist in infinity.

B)

interesting.

I recently posted similar to this "law" of yours.

This:

I suppose if time is actually a real function (meaning it can be responsible for manipulating life expectancy), or seperate dimension of some kind, it would allow space to smoothly exist in infinte interpratations of time that would as a whole work in one total singular time action (infinity). As if we were to choose one version of time as a 0, and anything slower a negetive (-) minus ratio of time slower than the 0, and anything experiencing quicker time with a (+) ratio. So if one was to take all those calculations and put it together the +'s and -'s would cancle eachother out to a singular time total?

So as if the universe is a giant ocean. It doesnt have time because it just IS and always has BEEN, so its infinity. But all the commotion of currents in this ocean are Time fragments, and can be interpreated as linear in structure. And with time dialation, some currents are faster and some currents are slower but the ocean as a whole is an ocean and no more and the oceans time is the only real time and its time is infinity, the 0, the point of true and variations fall off into the -'s (negatives) and +'s (positives)

interesting.

I recently posted similar to this "law" of yours.

This:

So as if the universe is a giant ocean. It doesnt have time because it just IS and always has BEEN, so its infinity. But all the commotion of currents in this ocean are Time fragments, and can be interpreated as linear in structure. And with time dialation, some currents are faster and some currents are slower but the ocean as a whole is an ocean and no more and the oceans time is the only real time and its time is infinity, the 0, the point of true and variations fall off into the -'s (negatives) and +'s (positives)

Hi! arkain101. :rainbow:

I’ve read your thread on the subject “Question about light & relativity”, posted on 01-19-06.

You pretty well covered just about everything in general. Especially on the subject of “time”. But, I don’t quite understand what you mean when you said, “interesting”, and "I recently posted similar to this "law" of yours". Could you elaborate? :angel:

Thank you.

:rainbow:

I said interesting in reply to what you posted above..

I recently was thinking about something very similar to what you posted here.

I copy and pasted it in the "quote" box.. the thing form another topic that was similar in the sense that, I was also considering 0 as the equalibrium sort of center to infinity.

You said it much better I think and I found it interesting what you said. However I cant prove much ideas lol..

Anyway.. you get what I mean now?

Hi! arkain101, :rainbow:

Thank you for those kind words. Yes, I do understand what you mean. This new Law of Zero, was created based on doing research in defining so many words, in hopes, it may help me find what I was looking for. Then, from my sleep, the question popped into my head. The question was. “Is Zero (0) equal to Infinity?” Then, I asked myself, why? It got crazy for awhile. Trying to find the answers to something so new, that nobody seemed to understand my questions. If they were to know the answers to the questions, it might have meant that what I was looking for, already existed. But, it didn’t. :angel:

:rainbow: