Science Forums

Dimensions and their relationship to the universe

arkain101

Lets talk dimensions. Ive tried to describe each step of dimension but Im not sure if I am right. I was thinking that if we could describe each step of dimension from 1....to whatever to explain why/how the universe is how it is, then we could make assumptions to where a higher dimension could be in place, in other words, we pretend we are playing the creator of the universe and design all the laws and entire program to have an operating universe like the one we live in now, then the dimensions of this universe program we created will automatically fall into place when we finish the program for a working universe..

gladly correct me if I am wrong.

1 dimensional - the first dimension which opens up space and describes distance between material. not quite directly interactable or visible.

2 dimensional - the next step of dimension which creates the ability to have visibilty in the openess of space. Not yet really an interactable dimension but a projective stage dimension, to allow the openess of space to have visibility and sense

3 dimensional - the stage of dimension that allows space (matter-energy) to become interactable and allow for action to occur in vacinity of space.

4 dimensional - the dimension that rules space via laws over energy and mass. Laws that control time and space and how all material will predictably interact?

5 dimensional - the dimension of point of origin where all energy and mass-energy can originate from, the point of 0, respectivly infinitely small, or infinitly large. being one of all, the heart of energy and time and the direct culprit for intertia and furthermore the stage that creates the assumption of mass to energy and the fluctuation of itself to eminate gravity effect.

Like I said that is probably not very accurate, but it was my attempt to place the dimensions into the universe that we know so far. But you see what I mean here. If we try to imagine that we are building the universe and describe how we want it to work (using what we know). For example; Let there be vastness, let there be energy and let that energy be the connection to fill the vastness, and let there be stages to this energy that is directly proportional to the form or concentration... and let all energy be the result of fluctuations of the source that all universe related entities emminate from, and allow there to be balance point in the source via the energy differences that allow for versions on either side of the balance point....

Well I tried..Its a bit much to comprehend and Im sure you dont understand what I have said.. lol

Id like to hear some other responses from others now that I've maybe got your mind into gear.

I think i know what you are trying to say, though 'dimension' wouldnt be a correct word to use. From what I understood, 'Phase' would be a better word.

Are you trying to show what is more fundamental in nature? like first there is space, then matter and energy, and that then builds on to time?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing around with some ideas on dimensional graphing and came across this

We know how to graph a 3d point and know how it is broken up in to 2d and 1d components. So then I wondered how is 3d a component of a 4d point. Well it turns out that it is a spherical point which means a 4d point exists in all quadrants on a simple 3d cartesian graph. So then I used a decaying differential equation to figure out that the intensity of the sphere emitting from the origan of the graph. I used mass and the gravity constant and it shows how intense the space warps from it. I tried some other ideas like how much the intensity of light is as it moves away from the origan. Now I'm working with some basic trig and calculus ideas to find instantanious 3d component properties. It is so easy to graph and show. I explained it to others that aren't very "math friendly" and they easily got what they saw.

So is this 4d or is this 5d. And, did I re-invent the wheel or has this not been done before.

Interested in what your thoughts are.

I have seen some graphs and animations of matter at the quantum levels.

But I am not sure if there was a 4th dimension involved.

I understand what you are doing with the graphs to some degree and I am interested to see a picture of what it is displaying to you when you talk about showing mass and the warping and stuff.

I am a little shaky on all this because of the fact we can try to create a 4 dimensional representation but we always see it from the 3d world..

but none the less. I would really like to see some pictures of your graphing stuff.

email : [email protected]