Science Forums

Status Report, Roger #29xWilco

Queso

I thought I was the only one who set a tent up in their room! In fact, I thought that just today when my room was too big. The whole house was too big today; sloppy freakin housemates leaving trash & dirty dishes & filthy toilets & water puddles on the bathroom floor because they just figure.., I don't know what they figure. Lazy wastefull people making me so sick I wanted to set up my tent in my room because running away just meant a bigger freakin mess when I finally had to come home & I couldn't get to my tent anyway because of all their crap piled over it in the garage so I just shut my door & got under a blanket with my heater & watched a show on artists like Warhol & Pollack & Basquiet who all died too young & stupid living artists saying what these guys meant with their art & that made the blanket too big too because the critics just echo like the greedy wasteful sob's that live in my house where if I couldv'e got to my tent I would've set it up in my room too & I sure hope to hell that if tomorrow comes that not one of em asks me for a gd thing. Roger #29xWilco

___Oh yeah! I zip her! But I don't own a mattress; I use my cot with blankets. My tent is a Coleman too that I got with Marlborro cigarette coupons a few years back. It's a called a 3-person tent, but three's a crowd & even 2 peeps is pushin' it. The sticks/poles are in place all the time & it just pops open ready to go. It has a rain fly but unless it's raining in my room :) (or outdoors) I don't bother putting it on.

___Yeah for the pod! Yeah for the chrysallis! Yeah for the tent in the room; the house in a house. I don't have a guitar as I don't know how to play one, or even two for that matter, but I can sometimes blow a mean harpoon. I guess any music can make a tent warm up.

___My tent is blue & orange/yellow; I have a ribbon tied inside at the top to hang a light by. Good thinkin' Lincoln. All out for the Eagle Rock! Roger #29xWilco:eek2:

well i just stepped out of tent and into home

mission accomplished, no doubt.

when i was laying down last night in the dark, i felt exactly how i felt when i was a child:

QUICK!!!

UNDER THE COVERS!!!

THERE COULD BE ALIENS!!

WATCHING!!

such a weird a funny frantic feeling-

oi

i need to buy a light, a lantern of sorts.

for now, i have my hatchet.

and that will do.