Science Forums

New Laws of Physics

Guadalupe

Hi! arkain101. :)

And end? or another change of state.

I hope this example below will help give you an idea in what the law means.

Example: Just like playing a game of pool. The white ball is the point of origin in which one uses external force to make the cue stick strike the white ball, from it point of origin, to put it forward into motion and then the white ball comes to rest when it bounces off the 3 ball and making the 3 ball the new point of origin in which directs the white ball to strike the 8 ball to the corner pocket and the 8 ball becomes the new point of origin in which the white ball in motion eventually comes to a grinding halt.

Each time the white ball ricochets off another ball, it comes to rest and then it starts all over again and becomes a new point of origin.

I hope I said that correctly. If not, I’ll try again.

:lol:

Hi! arkain101. :lol:

I hope this example below will help give you an idea in what the law means.

Example: Just like playing a game of pool. The white ball is the point of origin in which one uses external force to make the cue stick strike the white ball, from it point of origin, to put it forward into motion and then the white ball comes to rest when it bounces off the 3 ball and making the 3 ball the new point of origin in which directs the white ball to strike the 8 ball to the corner pocket and the 8 ball becomes the new point of origin in which the white ball in motion eventually comes to a grinding halt.

Each time the white ball ricksha off another ball, it comes to rest and then it starts all over again and becomes a new point of origin.

I hope I said that correctly. If not, I’ll try again.

:eek_big:

You might want to include the affects of the biggest planet-sized ball that the game is being played upon in comparison to if it didn't exist. And what if the game is not being played on a field with boundries (billiard bumpers) or balls in such close proximity to one another?

More new laws in physics that bridge Relativity to Quantum Mechanics.

however are arguably perpostorus.

-The universe contains a dimension that lies as the source of all others, and it is absolute rest.

-All velocities of moving objects can be agreed to be in two sets. This is, all motion of objects and the interaction between objects is applied to each interacting object simuntaniously and equally but in all cases is concirned to only one. The work capable of a moving object is proportional to the square of its velocity, so all velocities of any object demands any considered interaction frame to be applied having the same qualities as the first. This does not change the velocity, but because of kinetic movement tied to the square of its velocity duality is respectfully applied.

ex.

if you throw a ball at the wall, the wall also hits the ball. Because every action has an equall and opposite reaction. So when the ball moves towards the wall. The wall equally and oppositly moves towards the ball. Only one obserframe can wrap its imidiate observation around one frame at at time and causes the velocity to remain as always has been. The duality creates the potential for the energy of two equall sets of the least massive object, and one set being the clone of the set being considered.

-Mass is the result of the function of the universe where by, every action simutaniously affects another regardless of the spacial distance involved. No matter can move without the universe arguing it also moves. Literally no more than one frame can be agreed to be moving, however the argument of different frames alone causes quantum entanglement from an perspective that understands from a dimension containing each. But, this can not be properly concieved in thinking in common 3 dimensional arrangement.

-Light is both a particle and a wave because it is a function resulting from action at a distance of more than one deeper dimension. It is both because there are two or more dimensions simuntaniously invovled. Which is why when it is tested for wave it is a wave, when tested for particle it is a particle. because it exists as both and is simutaniously all one on the level 3d dimensional time.