Science Forums

Good morning, all.

Lynn Greiman

Hello to all disembodied graphically

communicating sisters and brothers of science. You may call me Lynn or

whatever you choose. I'm not big on

nicknames, mystic monikers, or cutesy curtsies for myself. But, I am very big on personal freedom. I am a surviver of the sixties and very proud of the fact that I was a small part of the generation that fundamentally changed the face of the world. (I guess you had to be there) The point being that I expect

people to be just that, "people". They will do, think, and feel what they choose to d,t,&f. To them I owe my complete acceptance,

respect, honesty and hope for the same in return. So, please be whoever it is you are or the image of your dreams.

It matters not. Both are equally valid representations of the ultimate "self". And if someone

knows what that means, please email

me at [email protected], I would love to know. Oh, I read something about time travel and space earlier. One involved using one's mind. Don't we do that now? i.e. Create our own ralities. e.g. Today is yesterday,s tomorrow as it is tomorrow's yesterday. So, how can

yesterday, today, and tomorrow be one and the same. I don't believe they can. Today doesn't exist without a mind to scheme it. In fact, nothing exists without a mind to dream it. About space....Is it absolute? I believe no. Velocity=distance/time right? As

in miles per hour (miles/hour). Well, if I could and was traveling @86.6% light-speed, my time dilation

factor would about 0.500043998.

My measurment of distance has to contract by an equal amount for velocity to be the same. For C to be the same regardless of my frame of reference then the distance to proxima centauri as measured from earth is wrong. Running out of time.

gotta go, Lynn