Science Forums

Hi there

Justin

Been browsing the site for a while and I thought it was time to get a bit more involved as I can see that there's some good brains out there, and I've some ideas I wanted to bounce around. I expect I'll get to post some questions once I've dug a bit deeper so as not to waste your time rehashing (to you) old stuff. Have fun.... :QuestionM

Been browsing the site for a while and I thought it was time to get a bit more involved as I can see that there's some good brains out there, and I've some ideas I wanted to bounce around. I expect I'll get to post some questions once I've dug a bit deeper so as not to waste your time rehashing (to you) old stuff. Have fun.... :QuestionM
Welcome, Justin. I appreciate you considerate approach in searching and reading previous threads – in the few months I’ve been here, I’ve noticed that we have a tendency to repeat the same themes every few weeks.

I look forward to hearing your ideas, as I’m sure do all the regulars here at scienceforums. I think you’ll find it a friendly and useful place to spend time.