Science Forums

Just joined in

ChenShuiBian

Well... That was interesting...

For future readers... "Parental Advisory! Explicit Content!". You have been warned :friday:.

(Almost tempted to remove the link just because of the "Racism" bit... If anyone requests it, it shall be done.)

Can you shut up, that is my personal opinion. By the way, nice to know you lot.

I'm sorry, but as a Moderator I feel that it's my job to... well... moderate. That little bit you added in your "bio" would have been totally unacceptable had it been placed in this forum. Even with the link to the site containing those vulgarities and slanderings of others is borderline worthy of earning you a ban from the site (permanent or temporary would be decided by myself and the rest of the crew.). We welcome you freely, but this is "Science for Everyone"... that includes young children. We try to keep our language as clean and polished as possible to allow a younger audience access to the information here... Please try to bear that in mind. I myself am 17, and personally I have to admit I talk like a sailor (Term of phrase, meaning I swear a lot :friday:.) when I;m with my buddies. Here (and with my parents :eek:) I try to keep my language as "clean" as possible. I ask you to do the same and to please not provide links to any (socially) unacceptable materials.

Final waning, and nice to meet you as well :eek:.

I'm sorry, but as a Moderator I feel that it's my job to... well... moderate. That little bit you added in your "bio" would have been totally unacceptable had it been placed in this forum. Even with the link to the site containing those vulgarities and slanderings of others is borderline worthy of earning you a ban from the site (permanent or temporary would be decided by myself and the rest of the crew.). We welcome you freely, but this is "Science for Everyone"... that includes young children. We try to keep our language as clean and polished as possible to allow a younger audience access to the information here... Please try to bear that in mind. I myself am 17, and personally I have to admit I talk like a sailor (Term of phrase, meaning I swear a lot :friday:.) when I;m with my buddies. Here (and with my parents :eek:) I try to keep my language as "clean" as possible. I ask you to do the same and to please not provide links to any (socially) unacceptable materials.

Final waning, and nice to meet you as well :eek:.

You got to learn to shut up, you know.

You got to learn to shut up, you know.
I'm not sure you understand that this remark is insulting ChenShuiBian, maybe you need to read the FAQ page. In fact You need to read the FAQ page, please do so at your earliest convenience. Telling someone to shut up is improper behavior at this forum. Hopefully, you'll take this advice..............................BTW, welcome to Hypography.