Science Forums

COSMIC QUESTION: Why is everthing like this?

xersan

[b/]

COSMIC QUESTION: Why is everything like this?

We are remaining our cosmic odyssey by our big space ship what is called the Earth. Our ancestors had been just perceived what they were on a big space ship (Rising of the conscious).

We began to ask the meaning of the life and universe at the one time of intellectual process. It is a fundamental aim the mean of life and our position in current of endless space-time.

This cosmic question remains yet actually since the ancient pictures in cave. All knowledge and projects are collected in a file for synthesis of answer.

Have you a conclusion?

It is useless the discussion with chauvenists.

Everything is like this only because of our mind. Please try to learn more about Hinduism and its spirituality. Many of your doubts would vanish. Self-realisation is the true form of understanding the universe. Bringing the mind into focus on the ultimate reality is truly tough.

For this mind has to be annihilated.

No, not by committing suicide and blowing up your brains but by discrimination. In truth there is no such thing as an universe or an expanding universe. Once the true reality or the Brahman dawns on your consciousness the universe ceases to exist. It is like no sunrise for a blind man. As long as the consciousness is a prisoner of mind the unreal universe would continue to haunt you.

zen is nice and tough. :) Each atom that comprises our body is an universe unto itself. First let the man understand the puny atom. This is possible only spiritually and not by any physical means. Lets remember:

ultimately what remains is the consciousness and not the physical which is very ephemeral.

A man is seen today and gone tomorrow but something else lives on and on.

Everything is like this only because of our mind. Please try to learn more about Hinduism and its spirituality. Many of your doubts would vanish. Self-realisation is the true form of understanding the universe. Bringing the mind into focus on the ultimate reality is truly tough.

No, not by committing suicide and blowing up your brains but by discrimination. In truth there is no such thing as an universe or an expanding universe. Once the true reality or the Brahman dawns on your consciousness the universe ceases to exist. It is like no sunrise for a blind man. As long as the consciousness is a prisoner of mind the unreal universe would continue to haunt you.

Sounds like Gahd was right. I would say Christianity brought everything into focus for me, but not that anything was rendered null.

Pure religion and undefiled before our God and Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world. — James 1:27

Though, I will add a hearty amen to the addition of spiritual discipline to the faith. I truly think that is what the message of Christ actually was, believe it or not.

In my opinion the answer of cosmic question will not find. But, I have perceived that you have a wise answer. Humanity seeks the answer by science and philosophy.

Of course, self-realization, genuine discrimination, TM, cosmic consciousness, wisdom, nirvana all of them are useful for our peace/serenity. They can tranquillize us but, that is all. The question remains.

Also comprehension of this question is important. Most die without cosmic consciousness. They may have ease by a closed paradigm. The mystery of existence catches somebody like us.

Everybody perceives and interprets the universe and life according to his/her personal paradigm. The personal paradigms are never perfect. You are right at this meaning. But I ask for general meaning about universe and life.

Even, to arrive to the question is a success. If you have a powerful answer, do you tell to us?