Science Forums

New Relativity

arkain101

I decided to place this here to keep it a little cleaner around here.

Here below we have two images. Image 1 is the Einstienian version of dialtions occuring at near light speed travel.

The second image is the possible version of what occurs at near light speed travel. That I wanted to get some opinions on.

This is sketch of the typical relativistic diagram that displaces the observations between two reference frames with near light speed travel occuring.

The top section of squares is showing what the observer at rest see's. As the photon travels a much further distance, it will tick the clock at slower rate and display a much slower counting of the clock.

The bottom section is the path of the photon for the person inside the moving reference frame. The photon travels up and down inside the apparent rest , reference frame.

A simple representation, but I think it will do.

This second image is what I propose is possibly the correct display that would occur.

To describe what is happening here. The circle is the observer (at rest) of a fast moving near the speed of light reference frame.

Instead of a single photon we are using a stream, or otherwise a lazer beam. As the light shoots out of the source inside the fast moving reference frame it begins bouncing between the walls causing a tick on a clock each time it contacts a side.

The observer at rest sees the lazer beam traveling along. The moving frame is about 10 light seconds distance away as the experiment begins. As the light makes its way towards the observer to display both the lazer beam and the ticks on the clock. The source of the lazer beam continues on an equal in distance path. As far as the observer is concirned it has no idea what is directly happening on the ship. The observer however, views only that of which the light can display as it traverses towards him.

The red lazer describes the distance and posistion of the lazer according to the observer at rest. The blue part of the lazer is the hypothetical distance the lazer travels on the ship of the moving reference frame. The blue is the part of the lazer and 'data' which has not yet reached the observer at rest.

Eventually all the data of the experiment will reach the observer but at a later time in comparison to the reference frame in motion.

So What I predict is happening here is there should not be any time dialtion. The clock will send the same flow of time to the observer at rest, but instead of it slowing down, it will instead reach the observer at rest at a different time, in a sense, sending information from the past, however it is what makes up the very present of the observer at rest. The ship (moving reference frame) is in fact in a posistion further ahead than the rest observer is able to measure or detect.

What occurs at distance is irelavent to what presents itself as the observation made in the present of an observer.

You see we are Stuck inside that which hits us as information (light, data). Everything remains in the grand scheme (the same time) however, we can only measure that which is connected to us, or the observers atoms themselves.