Science Forums

This Massive Meatball Was Made With Woolly Mammoth DNA

Vmedvil

4 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

It seems a massive meatball was created using Woolly Mammoth DNA, read more at https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/this-massive-meatball-was-made-with-woolly-mammoth-dna-180981908/

When do you think we will start seeing dinosaur steaks?

I had a dinosaur steak for supper, backed and cut up into my chef salad. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 1:44 PM, Moontanman said:

I had a dinosaur steak for supper, backed and cut up into my chef salad. 

Lol, I like my steaks too, I always love a good T-Bone steak however I seriously doubt it is a actual dinosaur steak though it maybe a "Dinosaur Steak"... I just thought it would be interesting to pose that question since apprently they are trying to make a wooly mammoth meatball, Lol.

Edited by Vmedvil

10 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

Lol, I like my steaks too, I always love a good T-Bone steak however I seriously doubt it is a actual dinosaur steak though it maybe a "Dinosaur Steak"... I just thought it would be interesting to pose that question since apprently they are trying to make a wooly mammoth meatball, Lol.

I can prove to you and anyone who is reasonable that I had a dinosaur for dinner... birds are dinosaurs in the same way that bats are mammals...