Science Forums

Found A Old Picture I had made In 2015 And It made Me Smile!

Vmedvil

• Vmedvil changed the title to Found A Old Picture I had made In 2015 And It made Me Smile!
12 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

This is the artistic brilliance of 2015 me, Lol...

38IShEK.png

Still waiting on my cat girls via gene splicing... We don't just need pussy, we demand it...

I am still trying to get my alien built with this new AI art stuff, the AI just can't handle my alien AI guess. Cat girl is cute, can gene splicing produce a centaur? 

8 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

I am still trying to get my alien built with this new AI art stuff, the AI just can't handle my alien AI guess. Cat girl is cute, can gene splicing produce a centaur? 

I am sure it could however I am not certain, link = https://www.statnews.com/2021/04/15/international-team-creates-first-chimeric-human-monkey-embryos/

• 7 months later...
On 7/19/2023 at 5:25 AM, FatimaAbdul said:

Hey there! I stumbled upon your post, and it totally resonated with me. It's amazing how certain things can bring back memories and put a smile on our faces, right? I had a similar experience when I found an old picture I made back in 2007. It's those little things that remind us of the good times. By the way, if you're interested in preserving your special memories uniquely, I recently came across this website: https://www.frameshop.com.au/acrylic-prints. They offer acrylic prints that really make your pictures come to life. I believe that memories are the most precious things we have.

I actually did this and now have the picture sitting on my desk, great idea!