Science Forums

I can my self move any megalithic stone on hundreds of tons with physics

BlockOut

I can my self move any megalithic stone in the world.
I have always wondered why they cut the larger stones with so flat surfaces already in the stone quarry.
This is why......
Just give me 100 liter of mercury and I will build a narrow fit channel for any large megalithic stone
and build the channel so that front of the channel have room for the stone to be able to float
and be moved the larger amount of mercury under the stone as the mercury is transfered under and beside the stone to the back.
Then I gather the mercury, fill in behind the stone and dig up in front of it to be able to make the stone to float and pushed another bit in my channel.
I am sick of all this nonsens of magic or aliens.
I say it again.
I can move any megalithic stone my self if I just get 100 liters or more, to make the stone to float in the mercury.
Master of Science in Engineering Physics.
Magnus Ivarsson

23 hours ago, BlockOut said:
I can my self move any megalithic stone in the world.
I have always wondered why they cut the larger stones with so flat surfaces already in the stone quarry.
This is why......
Just give me 100 liter of mercury and I will build a narrow fit channel for any large megalithic stone
and build the channel so that front of the channel have room for the stone to be able to float
and be moved the larger amount of mercury under the stone as the mercury is transfered under and beside the stone to the back.
Then I gather the mercury, fill in behind the stone and dig up in front of it to be able to make the stone to float and pushed another bit in my channel.
I am sick of all this nonsens of magic or aliens.
I say it again.
I can move any megalithic stone my self if I just get 100 liters or more, to make the stone to float in the mercury.
Master of Science in Engineering Physics.
Magnus Ivarsson

I am uncertain if mercury can move a stone can you post a picture of it? Do a smaller experiment with a small stone and mercury first then that will prove it is possible. I know you can float metals in mercury however I am uncertain about stone.

Edited by Vmedvil5

• 11 months later...
On 7/8/2022 at 6:25 AM, BlockOut said:

This show that they hade liquid mercury in ancient china.

MagI

-----------------------------------------------

Yes, my friend, there was mercury in ancient China.  I hope you don't misunderstand the purpose of this mercury. It existed in the mausoleum as a model of the rivers.

The production and application of mercury is much more difficult than that of stone.

• 2 months later...

While a rock will float on mercury, obtaining enough to float a megalithic sized stone seems rather improbable not to mention poisonous in the grand scheme of things. The amount of mercury needed to float a megalithic sized stone would weigh at least as much as the stone and leave behind some rather obvious mercury contamination at the site.