Jump to content
Science Forums

Energy From Nuclear Fusion Just Got A Little Bit More Feasible


Recommended Posts

They've been trying to find the magic PLF angle recovered from the UFO in the Pacific during the Baker test using microscopes to see what it or the Nazi bell was doing since 1945 

The best they could come up with from their observations was to wrap a spiral lightbulb around a cylindrical ruby with two mirrors on each end of the cylinder and a microhole on one of those mirrors to make a laser (light amplification stimulated emission radiation) in 1960 in much the same way micro-nets trap light of a certain wavelength in your microwave oven. That evolved into laser pointers, or the 4 foot fields worth of lasers to catalyze a temporary fusion reaction. Other than that you have the attempt at having nuclear plasma bounce off the inside of a magnetic field.

Neither of them worked as well as encasing nuclear plasma from magma or hydrogen gas in a nano apparatus of PLF like the Nazi bell. We're no closer to finding my polarizing light filter angle without me being sure I can patent it b/c of my deserved lack of trust in revealing it as of late. Force Fields was a good idea and apart of the mechanism but you still need the production of millions of lasers per cubic centimeter to make that kind of precision liquid metal generated magnetic field around the plasma. And for that you need the magic PLF angle. 

Type III civs still use currency because they still don't have the PLF angle, but star rings or Dyson swarms use atom smashers to make the antimatter, but antimatter runs out thus currency.

Edited by Autodidactocrat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Autodidactocrat said:

They've been trying to find the magic PLF angle recovered from the UFO in the Pacific during the Baker test using microscopes to see what it or the Nazi bell was doing since 1945 

The best they could come up with from their observations was to wrap a spiral lightbulb around a cylindrical ruby with two mirrors on each end of the cylinder and a microhole on one of those mirrors to make a laser (light amplification stimulated emission radiation) in 1960 in much the same way micro-nets trap light of a certain wavelength in your microwave oven. That evolved into laser pointers, or the 4 foot fields worth of lasers to catalyze a temporary fusion reaction. Other than that you have the attempt at having nuclear plasma bounce off the inside of a magnetic field.

Neither of them worked as well as encasing nuclear plasma from magma or hydrogen gas in a nano apparatus of PLF like the Nazi bell. We're no closer to finding my polarizing light filter angle without me being sure I can patent it b/c of my deserved lack of trust in revealing it as of late. Force Fields was a good idea and apart of the mechanism but you still need the production of millions of lasers per cubic centimeter to make that kind of precision liquid metal generated magnetic field around the plasma. And for that you need the magic PLF angle. 

Type III civs still use currency because they still don't have the PLF angle, but star rings or Dyson swarms use atom smashers to make the antimatter, but antimatter runs out thus currency.

 

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VictorMedvil said:

 

At a magic angle PLFs:

Can secretly produce light amplification stimulated emission radiation.

The touchscreen can't work without them. The animation in Star wars visions, CGI (realD animation that is indistinguishable from filming live actors) can't work without them.

It has to do with quantum entanglement, the photographed the magic angle, or what they thought it was, and aligned the recovered apparatus to the photographed array of PLFs and it didn't work to make laser a second time. Never does, that's quantum entanglement. You can't see it and get a laser as well.

Yes, alien nanobots are involved in the film industry and are used in every smartphone's glass screen. But we just don't know how they do it. That's what I call a copyright patent. The same aliens responsible for 9/11 using lasers to ping satellite 🛰️ and therefore the Flight Towers to hijack the manual override remotely (the manual override feature was put in place to prevent manned hijackings from overriding the autopilot) also plasma bolted the USS Cole off the coast of the middle east a year prior to 9/11, and Saudis did in fact use a car bomb on the WTC in 1993 so that's why 9/11 was blamed on terrorists. Aliens did it because we used a death ray aboard the USS Eldridge to generate a lightning bolt that disrupted the electronics in a .33 mile triangle USO in '44, before using the Baker nuke to get through it's hull and get those stable fusion caldrons brought to Area 51. See Jesse Marcels involvement in the Baker test and area 51. There were 2000+ E.T.s that were nuked underwater on that EMP'd USO, that's why they flew over the Whitehouse in 1946 and that's why they took 2000 American lives 60 years later.

You want more evidence, CGI and LEDs can NOT make that many different wavelengths that change frequently enough for the HD video quality on a flat screen, you can actually look up those facts and confirm that we shouldn't be able to have touchscreen tech yet. It's also a well knock fact that jet fuel doesn't burn at as high as 2000 degrees needed to melt WTCs support columns, beams that were shown on live tv to be cut at a 45 degree angle post-collapse, and tower 7 collapsed demolition style out of no where as if a satellite lased through the two towers and the beams converged to cut the columns of tower 7 as collateral. And neither a 747 AL nor a cruise missile can fly horizontally flat like whatever sidelined the Pentagon that day, which looked like a rod of plasma in the video. There were videos of that pentagon plasma bolt impact which were destroyed like the footage of the plasma ball that sidelined the USS Cole. There's more footage of remotely directed plasma balls filmed by fighter pilots during the Nimitz encounters. On a humid day, converging lasers that strong (on the invisible to the naked eye uv and gamma wavelengths) can ignite hydrogen molecules of H20 in Earth's atmosphere, it's called oxygen burning. Levitation is another story, that also has to do with long-term fusion reactions, our fusion reactors can only last up to 30 minutes, levitation should take longer.

Edited by Autodidactocrat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Autodidactocrat said:

At a magic angle PLFs:

Can secretly produce light amplification stimulated emission radiation.

The touchscreen can't work without them. The animation in Star wars visions, CGI (realD animation that is indistinguishable from filming live actors) can't work without them.

It has to do with quantum entanglement, the photographed the magic angle, or what they thought it was, and aligned the recovered apparatus to the photographed array of PLFs and it didn't work to make laser a second time. Never does, that's quantum entanglement. You can't see it and get a laser as well.

Yes, alien nanobots are involved in the film industry and are used in every smartphone's glass screen. But we just don't know how they do it. That's what I call a copyright patent. The same aliens responsible for 9/11 using lasers to ping satellite 🛰️ and therefore the Flight Towers to hijack the manual override remotely (the manual override feature was put in place to prevent manned hijackings from overriding the autopilot) also plasma bolted the USS Cole off the coast of the middle east a year prior to 9/11, and Saudis did in fact use a car bomb on the WTC in 1993 so that's why 9/11 was blamed on terrorists. Aliens did it because we used a death ray aboard the USS Eldridge to generate a lightning bolt that disrupted the electronics in a .33 mile triangle USO in '44, before using the Baker nuke to get through it's hull and get those stable fusion caldrons brought to Area 51. See Jesse Marcels involvement in the Baker test and area 51. There were 2000+ E.T.s that were nuked underwater on that EMP'd USO, that's why they flew over the Whitehouse in 1946 and that's why they took 2000 American lives 60 years later.

You want more evidence, CGI and LEDs can NOT make that many different wavelengths that change frequently enough for the HD video quality on a flat screen, you can actually look up those facts and confirm that we shouldn't be able to have touchscreen tech yet. It's also a well knock fact that jet fuel doesn't burn at as high as 2000 degrees needed to melt WTCs support columns, beams that were shown on live tv to be cut at a 45 degree angle post-collapse, and tower 7 collapsed demolition style out of no where as if a satellite lased through the two towers and the beams converged to cut the columns of tower 7 as collateral. And neither a 747 AL nor a cruise missile can fly horizontally flat like whatever sidelined the Pentagon that day, which looked like a rod of plasma in the video. There were videos of that pentagon plasma bolt impact which were destroyed like the footage of the plasma ball that sidelined the USS Cole. There's more footage of remotely directed plasma balls filmed by fighter pilots during the Nimitz encounters. On a humid day, converging lasers that strong (on the invisible to the naked eye uv and gamma wavelengths) can ignite hydrogen molecules of H20 in Earth's atmosphere, it's called oxygen burning. Levitation is another story, that also has to do with long-term fusion reactions, our fusion reactors can only last up to 30 minutes, levitation should take longer.

 

4 hours ago, Autodidactocrat said:

As per usual all of these coincidental facts can be confirmed, and they do paint quite the evidently dubious picture regarding U.S.'s history of UFO encounters.

You know what, I think you would be perfect as a guest person on Ancient Aliens. Tell your story on Ancient Aliens.

598454-bigthumbnail.jpg

Link = https://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/cast/giorgio-a-tsoukalos

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

 

You know what, I think you would be perfect as a guest person on Ancient Aliens. Tell your story on Ancient Aliens.

598454-bigthumbnail.jpg

Link = https://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/cast/giorgio-a-tsoukalos

That's another story. The official events behind Ancient Astronaut Theory were dictated to Plato's kin during a visit to Egypt. In 7000 bce the Egyptians encountered Atlantis at the 33 mile ring formation known as the Richat Structure, the three consecutive craters within craters formed 3 ring lakes during the Great Flood depicted in Noah's Arc. The pale people of Atlantis had heads resembling the Paracas Skulls, which was why their Pharaohs donned the elongated headwear. It is often written they just glass arrangements to refract light for their energy needs in Atlantis.

Although I don't believe Aliens built the great pyramids. From what I've seen they moved the several tonnes stone blocks using rope to tie logs vertical around the front sides of the cubic stones and behind raised half a log off the sand with two more horizontally placed logs in front of the vertical logs and beneath the cube shaped stones so the vertical logs were half a log off the desert sand. When a log broke in half down the middle due to the weight of the stones they carried rope was used to mend them into one piece again, the vertical logs were there to prevent them from having to repeated place new logs in front of the stones to roll on. Like a wagon logs and rope instead of wood and wooden wheels.

Edited by Autodidactocrat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So overtime fusion can levitate objects, like oxygen burned into a fireball by lasers. This is why:

So if you produce 100 micro lack holes along the top of craft inside it's fusion caldrons, even though the subtraction of G-waves yields an infinitesimal frame-drag upward against Earth's comparably dominate frame-drag, the collection of frame-drags produced by the tachyon particles interacting with the subatomic particles of earth's atmosphere in every direction occur millions of times per every frame-drag the earth produces against it. So with 100 micro black holes created closer to the top of the triangle spacecraft than to the bottom of it, you may be able to levitate or at least hover in Earth's atmosphere. But with 200 being made per second you will definitely levitate upward. The longer it's done the faster your triangle spaceship will rise. Unlike alcubierre drives which are limited by fuel/density of the craft, dark energy wave-riding has no top speed because when the craft breaks the c barrier it becomes intangible, as it's particles produce ftl g-waves, then the process can be repeated afterward without consuming much fusion plasma at all. 

When these things want to take the rich elements in the Earth's mantle to make more polarizing light filters and tungsten carbide for new crafts it uses a laser to melt through the Earth's crust. So when we talk about the creation of the Richat Crater we see this process of lasering through the Earth's crust turning rock into liquid metal which cools into a layer of expanding pyroclastic flow itself being pushed by an inner layer of liquid metal oozing outward behind it, creating a concentric series of rings of Earth rock behind one another:

tumblr_ojfku16BnN1sq04bjo1_500.jpg

Of course this will create temperature inversions in that atmosphere causing it to storm for a very long time. Which was what caused the Great Flood in 6,000 BC.

If you want to survive the Big Chill you need one of these Triangle Starships, which can send a googolplex laser beams in the same direction over the span of a googol years. They will turn into galaxy wide redshift rays but once the last black hole of this cosmic iteration evaporates the dark energy will fizzle out and these directed redshift beams will eventually after a very very very long period of time aggregate with the redshifts of distant dead universes coalescing due to a lack of dark energy, and your lasers will ignite them into a big bang that your triangle spaceship can track because you know what direction it's in. The problem is fuel, which is why you need to do the opposite of going intangible, you can slow the g-waves interactions within the subatomic particles in your craft as well by decelerating to an infinitesimal fraction above full stop, and due to time dilation you can conserve fuel in a late-stage entropic universe:

Future-human-evolution.jpg

eternals-marvel.gif

b7394ad42d4368b76303fd4129e0bc4f.jpg

↑ pretty accurate 1 googol year changes in evolutionary appearance for a caucasian dominate selection. Enlarged eyes and cranium come with enlargements in the prefrontal cortex of successive generations, with a blackened pair of retina and irises within black pupils due to the luminousity produced by such a fusion source in these triangular wave-riders or by expanding solar surfaces in aging star systems occupied overtime.

Edited by Autodidactocrat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now, under normal stable fusion it takes a star more massive than the sun billions of years to make these dark stars with Planck hearts (aka black holes). However, PLF catalyzed fusion is a different story, even though micro black are to scale with red giant stars in such man-made sized fusion devices, but under PLF catalyzed fusion the energy released under the first ignition of fusion plasma as a light source directed by the light filters back into the plasma, can create stronger secondary and tertiary (ad infinitum) fusion reactions vastly expediting the rate at which the Planck mass is exceeded in the apparatus.

And if you look at the energy released by a star over it's lifetime plus the energy of the pulsar/quasar after it's lifetime expires, you'll see that fusion actually gives you more energy than annihilation due to extra vacuum radiation coming into the system.

Nano light filters have to constantly be replaced in this type of fusion because you burn through them all pretty quickly but in a 1/3 mile triangle starship you can fit a lot of nano sized glass squares

Edited by Autodidactocrat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, Autodidactocrat said:

Although I don't believe Aliens built the great pyramids. From what I've seen they moved the several tonnes stone blocks using rope to tie logs vertical around the front sides of the cubic stones and behind raised half a log off the sand with two more horizontally placed logs in front of the vertical logs and beneath the cube shaped stones so the vertical logs were half a log off the desert sand. When a log broke in half down the middle due to the weight of the stones they carried rope was used to mend them into one piece again, the vertical logs were there to prevent them from having to repeated place new logs in front of the stones to roll on. Like a wagon logs and rope instead of wood and wooden wheels.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 1:54 AM, Vmedvil2 said:

It seems the fusion energy maybe right around the corner, read more at https://www.popsci.com/science/china-nuclear-fusion-renewable-energy/

That's great; I'm all for supporting that sort of research.  But I have been hearing about them (and SMR's, and PBMR's, and MSR's) for 40 years now.   So perhaps in another 40 years or so we will actually have those sources of energy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, billvon said:

That's great; I'm all for supporting that sort of research.  But I have been hearing about them (and SMR's, and PBMR's, and MSR's) for 40 years now.   So perhaps in another 40 years or so we will actually have those sources of energy.

It will eventually happen, technological progress goes at a snail's pace. Humans still used swords and spears for what like 5000 years to expect something like creating a artificial star would take less than 120 years is probably optimistic since the research was started in like the 1950s. So basically, around the time it is for me to die we will have just cracked fusion.

Edited by Vmedvil2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vmedvil2 said:

It will eventually happen, technological progress goes at a snail's pace. Humans still used swords and spears for what like 5000 years to expect something like creating a artificial star would take less than 120 years is probably optimistic since the research was started in like the 1950s. So basically, around the time it is for me to die we will have just cracked fusion.

You would have to pry the secret from cold dead hands

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

39 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

You would have to pry the secret from cold dead hands

How about this, build a Fusion reactor and I will believe you that you know how to do it. Just as I had to build a organic nano-machine before people would believe I knew how to do it.

images.jpg

"ITER was originally envisioned to cost roughly $5 billion, a level that might extrapolate to a reasonably priced tokamak fusion power plant. However, reality slowly intervened, and the cost of ITER greatly escalated. ITER managers now contend that ITER's cost is approximately $22 billion."

 

Just like this dude I would have never believed someone could build a lightsabre had i not seen the physical evidence.

 

Edited by Vmedvil2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Vmedvil2 said:

 

How about this, build a Fusion reactor and I will believe you that you know how to do it. Just as I had to build a organic nano-machine before people would believe I knew how to do it.

"ITER was originally envisioned to cost roughly $5 billion, a level that might extrapolate to a reasonably priced tokamak fusion power plant. However, reality slowly intervened, and the cost of ITER greatly escalated. ITER managers now contend that ITER's cost is approximately $22 billion."

 

Just like this dude I would have never believed someone could build a lightsabre had i not seen the physical evidence.

 

Why the **** would I build it when in my current situation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Why the **** would I build it when in my current situation?

Okay, Polymath what's wrong?, I will be your angel of wisdom this once, tell me what's wrong and I'll tell you how to fix it.

Edited by Vmedvil2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...