Science Forums

Gravity

Profit147th

22 hours ago, Profit147th said:

I appreciate you buddy, I talk a lot of crap. I don't mean to offend anybody, I just get over excited sometimes. 

Here is a quote for you "Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."

Lol!! Did you just make that up? Anyway, like I was saying..the Earth and other planets rotation is from the Sun consuming energy, creating a suction. You know, because fire needs oxygen to burn. It uses that and burns what ever other gases. I've known this since kindergarten

Edited by Profit147th

10 hours ago, Profit147th said:

Lol!! Did you just make that up? Anyway, like I was saying..the Earth and other planets rotation is from the Sun consuming energy, creating a suction. You know, because fire needs oxygen to burn. It uses that and burns what ever other gases. I've known this since kindergarten

Ya, you are getting ignored from this point onward I can not handle your level of stupidity.

Link = http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/56-our-solar-system/planets-and-dwarf-planets/general-questions/218-why-do-planets-rotate-intermediate

Edited by VictorMedvil

I'm just saying...if you can't tell me in your own words, from your own observations, then don't say anything. So because people come up with fancy lingo, and put it in a book, I'm just suppose to believe it. He said there is no force that causes rotation...smh.. nothing just happens or is what it is just because. There's a reason and system to everything.

Doesn't it seem like we're the first planet in our solar system closest to the Sun, and the "Moon", possibly second? How else could you balance those three when it comes to day and night? I mean it's always the same constellations that we see at night. If we could see the daytime sky, like it were night. I'd bet there's a lot we're missing. 

Timothy Huntley Williams

Scottsdale, AZ

Edited by Profit147th

Now my question is, is that a "moon" or our 4th planet?? It doesn't orbit anywhere. The Earth probably doesn't orbit the Sun, the "Moon" stays on the opposite side of the Earth. There's no other way it could logically exist. We always see the same constellations every night

Edited by Profit147th

• 1 month later...

Orbiting Gravity

My theory is that gravity is a result of the energy exerted by the Sun. The heat it produces, travels in waves, creating force that pushes down on us. The Earth’s core pulls this heat in, creating an attraction to what’s on the surface towards the center. The Earth’s rotation being the cause of this attraction, and also what helps form our atmosphere. Not all of the heat is absorbed. What isn’t, is deflected back the direction it came, and forms a sphere around the planet as it rotates, acting as sort of a heat shield. The temperatures of the North and South Poles, is what keeps the atmosphere from expanding beyond what it is. Wind is caused when there is a disruption in the intake of heat to the Earth’s core, usually caused by a change in surface, like water. Take Chicago for example. Lake Michigan is East of the city, which is also the direction of the Earth’s rotation, causing it to be so windy there.

The rotation of the Earth, and orbit of the planets is also due to the Sun consuming and exerting energy. The Sun draws in oxygen and other gases that it needs burn, while also exerting energy like a rocket that’s been strapped down. The weight of a planet determines it position. So if we’re doing things like burning fossil fuels, making the planet lighter, we’re more than likely being pulled closer to the Sun…global warming.

If you think about the Sun, Earth, and Moon, when it comes to day and night, there’s no way that we can logically orbit each other, especially since we see the same constellations every night. Meaning that there’s also another side of space we can’t see because of how bright the Sun is.  Where are Mercury and Venus? They are the planets that we see during and eclipse. If you think about how fast they travel, the planets don’t orbit the Sun. If they did, the temperatures around the Sun would not only be hotter, but there would also be an eclipse more often.

What we believe to be the Moon, could be Mars. The reason it seems to glow, is because the Sun is shining on it at the same time as the daytime side of our planet. In fact, what we think are stars, could be the Sun reflecting on other planets in the universe. While it’s night time, what we’re seeing is the daytime side of other planets.

They say between 90 and 95 percent of meteors are destroyed in Earth’s atmosphere. I want to see a spaceship that can make it past that. And if my calculations are correct, NASA has been launching them directly into the Sun. Science is the study of what God made, and about finding what’s true. Not trying to out due the last guy, but coming up with solutions that benefit humanity. Education is studying the findings of someone else, it’s just the beginning. We have to remember to think for ourselves, which is the most respectful thing we can do.

Timothy Huntley Williams

Scottsdale, AZ USA

02/03/2022

https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/38768-gravity

https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/38772-gravity-2-my-now-new-science-discoveryobservationquest

• 11 months later...

Thanks for a great conversation about gravity. Such deep analysis!  am a student of the department of the international relations. I often write different papers. Sometimes I ask for help a professional writing services. Most of the time I write everything by myself. I use free guidelines which find on Internet. It is very helpful. I am not willing to pay money for the tasks that I can accomplish by myself. The only task that I always leave for a writing service is citation. I pretty bad at citing papers. I hire writers to cite my paper for me.