Science Forums

Metric Science

Orion68

Ah, started my topic on the wrong sub-forum already, if it is to be placed on 'strange claims forum', I'll leave it to the operator. So for now a restarting of the topic in the forum subject alternative theories. The theory might be a bit out of the ordinary, in it's basic it is a non-symmetric string theory, with a few of it's practcal consequences worked out in the article.

To summarize the contents of the article:

"In this article a particle is being presented that explains all known forces of nature. The particle has no dimensions, it is a dimensional basic particle. Hence it gets the following name: 'dimensional basic' (db) particle. The core of this discovery is that the separate fundamental forces of nature: - the strong interaction, the electromagnetic interaction, the weak interaction and the gravitational interaction - are calculatable with one formula out of one principle. The statistical math of the quantum theory is set aside in favor of a goniometric approach. Gravitation is the only force that matters and the strong force, the electromagnetic force and the weak force can be explained out of gravitation while gravity itself is only caused by the curvature of db's. The formula for the extent of curvature around a db is: sqrt(x^2+y^2+z^2) × Kr = 1. In the formula: x, y, z, are coordinates in spacetime [m], Kr = curvature [m^-1]."

The title of the article is 'Metric Science' and since the file is larger than 1 MB (2,3 MB) I need to use an external link. The article can be downloaded from: https://www.vixra.org/pdf/2106.0155v1.pdf

The article has not been peer-reviewed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 5:06 AM, Orion68 said:

Ah, started my topic on the wrong sub-forum already, if it is to be placed on 'strange claims forum', I'll leave it to the operator. So for now a restarting of the topic in the forum subject alternative theories. The theory might be a bit out of the ordinary, in it's basic it is a non-symmetric string theory, with a few of it's practcal consequences worked out in the article.

To summarize the contents of the article:

"In this article a particle is being presented that explains all known forces of nature. The particle has no dimensions, it is a dimensional basic particle. Hence it gets the following name: 'dimensional basic' (db) particle. The core of this discovery is that the separate fundamental forces of nature: - the strong interaction, the electromagnetic interaction, the weak interaction and the gravitational interaction - are calculatable with one formula out of one principle. The statistical math of the quantum theory is set aside in favor of a goniometric approach. Gravitation is the only force that matters and the strong force, the electromagnetic force and the weak force can be explained out of gravitation while gravity itself is only caused by the curvature of db's. The formula for the extent of curvature around a db is: sqrt(x^2+y^2+z^2) × Kr = 1. In the formula: x, y, z, are coordinates in spacetime [m], Kr = curvature [m^-1]."

The title of the article is 'Metric Science' and since the file is larger than 1 MB (2,3 MB) I need to use an external link. The article can be downloaded from: https://www.vixra.org/pdf/2106.0155v1.pdf

The article has not been peer-reviewed.

More 2D bs

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since the theory is regarded as pseudoscience and isn't taken seriously I thought I could as well paste my personal spiritual journey of the mind (probably leading to this theory) at the end of the article (written in dutch though).
So for those who might be interested, the document 'Metric Science and Mono Ur' is downloadable at: https://metric.science

Best regards!