Science Forums

Facebook censorship

Dubbelosix

Was temporarily suspended as they said because I didn't have a photograph they couldn't be sure who I said I was an requested a photo. So u sent one... The reply was, " due to pandemic we have fewer staff and woman not be able to review your request. There is a 30 day limit"

Is this normal? Is Facebook these days even worth it, I used it to speak to friends family and share science chess. Is someone in head office just having a joke to themselves? Does anyone know anyone else this has happened to?

Thanks 006

17 hours ago, Dubbelosix said:

Was temporarily suspended as they said because I didn't have a photograph they couldn't be sure who I said I was an requested a photo. So u sent one... The reply was, " due to pandemic we have fewer staff and woman not be able to review your request. There is a 30 day limit"

Is this normal? Is Facebook these days even worth it, I used it to speak to friends family and share science chess. Is someone in head office just having a joke to themselves? Does anyone know anyone else this has happened to?

Thanks 006

Facebook is dumb, I deleted mine back in 2015 when someone called the cops on me for posting about the Military Engagements between ISIS and US troops supporting the US Troops, They said "I was killing people and told the cops I was a serial killer". Needless to say the people of Facebook are mentally challenged. It isn't worth your time to be on Facebook, that place is like a bunch of retarded middle schoolers all gathered together with fake *** profiles about themselves. Just ask them everyone on Facebook has 80 trillion dollars in their bank account according to their profiles, when in reality they are probably broke and live in the gutter having the IQ of a boiled carrot. Freedom from the prison of Facebook is the deletion of your account, you need to delete that facebook account.

Edited by VictorMedvil