Science Forums

A hypothesis for a possible reactionless drive

PeterAX

2 hours ago, PeterAX said:

A hot discussion occurs in https://centerforinquiry.org/forums/topic/how-to-interpret-these-curious-real-experimental-results/page/6/
A gang of professional cheaters and manipulators do their best to reject simple obvious truths. Please follow the above mentioned discussion, if you like.

Like I said you are a crank, sorry man it's just that perpetual motion is literally impossible everyone that has ever been on a science forums or to college knows this. That's why I posted that video about the impossibility of perpetual motion devices in the hopes you would understand why what you are saying is nonsense. We have a similar thread about the Dunning-Kruger effect(https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36852-crackpottery-and-dunning-kruger-effect/).

Edited by VictorMedvil

To VictorMedvil.

------------------------------------

Although constantly pretending to be a great expert you keep constantly avoiding to answer clearly my two simple quesions.

Consider carefully and thoroughly again the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX14NK8GrDY&t=54s

Ma = 1 kg

Mb = 4  kg

V1 = 1 m/s

V2 = ? (What would be the value of V2? How many meters per second would V2 be equal to?)

V3 = ? (What would be the value of V3? How many meters per second would V3 be equal to?)

Looking forward to your two answers for the Nth time.

52 minutes ago, PeterAX said:

To VictorMedvil.

------------------------------------

Although constantly pretending to be a great expert you keep constantly avoiding to answer clearly my two simple quesions.

Consider carefully and thoroughly again the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX14NK8GrDY&t=54s

Ma = 1 kg

Mb = 4  kg

V1 = 1 m/s

V2 = ? (What would be the value of V2? How many meters per second would V2 be equal to?)

V3 = ? (What would be the value of V3? How many meters per second would V3 be equal to?)

Looking forward to your two answers for the Nth time.

The Energy of input would be less than Energy of output because friction has turned part of the energy into heat, so the energy will be less than the input which (Kinetic Energy) = (1/2)*(Mass)*(Velocity)^2 , the velocity is just a function of mass and Energy however friction will always happen which removes part of the energy. Even if you made it to where friction was only 1 billionth of the total kinetic energy then you would still have a machine that was only 99.9999999% of energy conversion and it would eventually stop moving, friction can never truly reach zero, even in super fluids there is still friction that is very small (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180201092440.htm). This is also possibly true for superconductors that there is a very small electrical resistance that our instruments cannot measure because it is that small but still there. I want to clarify that even if friction or electrical resistance was zero such a device would NEVER produce more energy than what enters the system from various sources such as Electromagnetic Radiation, Kinetic Energy, Chemical Energy, Nuclear Energy, and Etc., that's why this post was instantly dropped into the silly claims forums because the moderators and admins know that (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy).

Edited by VictorMedvil

To JeffreysTubes8.

---------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. 

Your post is very, very interesting. Please give me some time to consider it carefully. I'll write to you in the nearest future.

Regards,

To VictorMedvil.

--------------------------------------

You did not answer my two simple questions again.

So let me repeat again the essence of the text of my directed-to-you last post with some small addition.

1) For the present we are talking SOLELY AND ONLY about velocities. For the present we are not talking about energies or about whatever else.

2)  Ma = 1 kg, Mb = 4 kg and and V1 = 1 m/s.

3) V2 = ? (What would be the value of V2? How many meters per second would V2 be equal to?)

4) V3 = ? (What would be the value of V3? How many meters per second would V3 be equal to?)

Looking forward to your two answers for (N+1)th time.

Edited by PeterAX

To JeffreysTubes8.

--------------------------------------------

Hi dear colleague,

Thanks a lot for your second interesting post. 

1) Obviously you are a top-expert in physics and in chemistry. Unfortunately no member of our team has your level of expertise and qualification.

2) But we (our team) are ready to educate and qualify in the field of higher physics and chemistry under your supervision. So if you agree to read us some lectures on higher physics and chemistry, then we would like to ask our first three questions.

Question 1. What is reciprocal catalyzation?

Question 2. What is ballistic resonance?

Question 3. What is RC?

Thank you very much for your time and thank you in advance.

Looking forward to your three answers.

-------------------------------

P.S. You really started a very, very interesting topic.

To those members of this forum, who are interested in our zigzag concept.

Ma = 1 kg

Mb = 4  kg

V1 = 1 m/s

Looking forward to your two answers.

To those members of this forum, who are interested in our zigzag concept.

Ma = 1 kg

Mb = 4  kg

V1 = 1 m/s

Looking forward to your two answers.