Science Forums

TO: CraigD

Ps2Huang

Seems you are an experienced talker. How old are you? Have you been through many social issues?
I’m 45. Although I’ve spent almost my entire life in the Northeast United States, I feel I’ve had a lot of life experiences.

As GAHD notes, Private Messages are useful for conversation like this. To send or read a PM, click UserCP, then the List Messages or Send New Message under the Private Messages section of your Control Panel. You can also send a PM by clicking on a member’s name where it appears on the top left of a post and selecting Send a Private Message.

Another useful feature of scienceforums is the View Public Profile function. To view a members Profile, click on their name in a posting, and select View Public Profile, or click member list to find a member by name.

My Profile has my date of birth, and other personal information. You may enter information about yourself you would like other members to see by clicking UserCP, then Edit Profile under the Settings & Options section of our Control Panel.

I’m 45. Although I’ve spent almost my entire life in the Northeast United States, I feel I’ve had a lot of life experiences.

As GAHD notes, Private Messages are useful for conversation like this. To send or read a PM, click UserCP, then the List Messages or Send New Message under the Private Messages section of your Control Panel. You can also send a PM by clicking on a member’s name where it appears on the top left of a post and selecting Send a Private Message.

Another useful feature of scienceforums is the View Public Profile function. To view a members Profile, click on their name in a posting, and select View Public Profile, or click member list to find a member by name.

My Profile has my date of birth, and other personal information. You may enter information about yourself you would like other members to see by clicking UserCP, then Edit Profile under the Settings & Options section of our Control Panel.

So you really are a mature smarty. May I know your ethnic? By the way, do you love to learn and travel around every world to learn the culture?