Science Forums

New Book Omega Lambda Effect

SirHope

51dI5VHOkTL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Omega Lambda Effect: Voice of God from the Exoplanets Paperback – February 9, 2021
by Mr. Thomas Edward O'Neil (Author)

A star system has been found about 200 light years from earth known as the Rhythmic Exoplanets (TOI-178 system) in the Sculptor Constellation. Five of its planets orbit in resonance and scientists believe this to be a one of a kind system. I decided to dig deeper for a message and what I found was nothing short of the Almighty. The message is dire and could relate to what's going on in your life and the environment too. Warning, read with care the information that is related is catastrophic.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W6P2L7L/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

On 2/10/2021 at 11:29 AM, SirHope said:

51dI5VHOkTL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Omega Lambda Effect: Voice of God from the Exoplanets Paperback – February 9, 2021
by Mr. Thomas Edward O'Neil (Author)

A star system has been found about 200 light years from earth known as the Rhythmic Exoplanets (TOI-178 system) in the Sculptor Constellation. Five of its planets orbit in resonance and scientists believe this to be a one of a kind system. I decided to dig deeper for a message and what I found was nothing short of the Almighty. The message is dire and could relate to what's going on in your life and the environment too. Warning, read with care the information that is related is catastrophic.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W6P2L7L/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

top-new-release.png

I found the Trinity in the Musical ABC-Notation of star system TOI-178.

I wrote a book titled "Omega Lambda Effect: Voice of God from the Exoplanets":  There is a catastrophic message contained from the decoding of the Laplace Resonance of prime 189643 of the star system TOI-178's orbits.  I included a hopeful message within it it too.  But what I found had already had a hopeful message as-well.  If one converts the TOI-178's youtube video to MP3 to Musical notation then finally to ABC-notation.  You will find the word "cea" in Romanian which Translates to "The one" at where the planets cross the x axis 3 times simultaneously. So the "The one" within the ABC-notation is directly related to 3 beats which well 3 is the Trinity.  I also found Cea within this number 3111112111311111211113 through decoding techniques to binary by parting the number in half making it equal in length then to ASCII text.  What was amazing is the two numbers produced the Alpha and Omega, Math formulas, functions and the ABC-notation word "cea".   The message is end times stuff and hopeful at the same time.  I conclude from the math formula and the message that it definitely is a message and its from God!  This video explains:

Here is the vid:

Edited by SirHope