Science Forums

Make A Bunch Of Money Discuss

Vmedvil2

What do you think are the keys to obtaining material wealth in this world? The average salary is $56,516 a year, which over 45 years of work doesn't make much only being around ‭$‭2,543,220‬‬, what are some better ways than working to make money? Everyone knows a way to make money is waste 8 to 12 hours a day at a job...

EBULPVFULQI6-PG4-TXFYEHZL2-EI.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

I went to Iraq and Afghanistan as a contractor a few times. That got me out of a lot of hardships like a divorce. But it was 7 days a week 12 hours a day so I guess that is out of the question for you. How about getting into stocks? Now is a good time while they are low.

I went to Iraq and Afghanistan as a contractor a few times. That got me out of a lot of hardships like a divorce. But it was 7 days a week 12 hours a day so I guess that is out of the question for you. How about getting into stocks? Now is a good time while they are low.

Stocks require alot of money to be decent, if I had a spare 1 million dollars to 1 billion dollars stocks would be good.

Edited by VictorMedvil

By it's nature a FIAT system means that you have to have something to offer that others value highly in order to have a gain. "Highly" in this case means "more than the effort required to supply it."

Getting rich quickly isn't likely for anyone barring some incredible luck. Stock market stuff is just an investment with a layer of abstraction: you could readily provide direct investment into a local business in exchange for partial ownership too. Plenty of young mechanics or painters or (insert profession) would gladly slave away if yuo merely provided them tools and a place to use them.

One of the most high-gain low-cost business models I've seen is a coffee shop, and next to that advertising brokerage.

It really comes down to: what can you do(or have others do for you), and how can you convince people to exchange for it at over-value in high volume.

By it's nature a FIAT system means that you have to have something to offer that others value highly in order to have a gain. "Highly" in this case means "more than the effort required to supply it."

Getting rich quickly isn't likely for anyone barring some incredible luck. Stock market stuff is just an investment with a layer of abstraction: you could readily provide direct investment into a local business in exchange for partial ownership too. Plenty of young mechanics or painters or (insert profession) would gladly slave away if yuo merely provided them tools and a place to use them.

One of the most high-gain low-cost business models I've seen is a coffee shop, and next to that advertising brokerage.

It really comes down to: what can you do(or have others do for you), and how can you convince people to exchange for it at over-value in high volume.

Well answer me the 1 billion dollar question, how did billionares become billionares?

Define Interesting, they are all interesting to me, but however to others they may not be, interesting is very relative.

Anything outside of mainstream science maybe? An old friend of mine used to be a toolmaker, he used to build replica steam trains in his spare time in his shed. The attention to detail was amazing, a true craftsman.

That sucks.lol!

Depends where you live. Where I live it's generally quite cheap so it wasn't that bad of a wage. A friend who did the same job was paid more than double what I was earning. However, he lived in London so after taking out his expenses he actually had less money to spend than me. But yeah, it still sucks.

Well answer me the 1 billion dollar question, how did billionares become billionares?

Examples given:

-MS DOS

-Vanity t-shirts

-Coffee shop

-every vehicle factory ever

The key to most large fortune generation in history is finding something people want, make it cheap enough they can buy it but expensive enough you make profit. Then you simply find the people who can't afford to buy that something, and have them start making that something for other people to buy at a wage that in turn allows them to just barely buy one for themselves.

It's not rocket science, but as someone else said...

Talent and hard work mainly, despite the flack they get from the press.

the only thing holding back the masses is often...

That would be a waste of time, I would much rather work on my inventions.

Examples given:

-MS DOS

-Vanity t-shirts

-Coffee shop

-every vehicle factory ever

The key to most large fortune generation in history is finding something people want, make it cheap enough they can buy it but expensive enough you make profit. Then you simply find the people who can't afford to buy that something, and have them start making that something for other people to buy at a wage that in turn allows them to just barely buy one for themselves.

It's not rocket science, but as someone else said...

the only thing holding back the masses is often...

Well, I would hope someday someone would want one of my inventions, but maybe not, as many of my inventions deal with ways to kill people so maybe someday the military will want one of my inventions.

Edited by VictorMedvil