Science Forums

Biggest Explosion In Recorded History

OK reading between the lines and jumping between various mildly related threads :) trying to avoid insanity and perhaps failing :( 

Could it be these Archons are multi dimensional beings/spirits, that travel from body to body via entanglement/transmigration. Not unlike people according to some religions do via reincarnation !

OR

They appear on mass as glowing lights in the sky after being teleported from other parts of the universe at light speed(not experiencing the millenia it would take to get here), they might feel a little cold blooded lizard/snake like as they aclimatise to their new planet. They want to be in charge.

OR

They are highly sexually motivated, they arrived here to have sex with reptiles/dinosaurs :) Finding reptiles had moved down the food chain since the dinosaur extinction they found humans and thought, hey, some of those humans with RH blood look really tasty, a bit like mosquitos appear to have a preference for certain blood types. 

OR

Archons are more evolved/older spirits, that use the human body as a way of manifesting itself. 

As in buddhism a spirit needs a body to reincarnate, other religions the father becomes his son via his ghost, transmigration. Etc 

Is a Lizard person one having an Archon spirit in charge of its body? 

Masonic link > The Children of the light mentioned in some masonic documents, occupying their temples, could these be Archons ? Would this explain some of the masonic initiations, only initiates who are not totally freaked by ghosts get through.

The more insane the idea, the more believable it might be or not  :shocked:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems that a super massive black hole has created the largest explosion in history which shows the power of super massive black holes, read more at https://www.yahoo.com/news/biggest-explosion-seen

Dude you have issues. :)

I did wonder about PTSD, after so much trauma, how might it have affected Ghengis khan. Apparently part of the reason the Nazis developed gas chambers was because the SS were suffering from PTSD from

How do we know previously with the millions of years Dinosaurs were here like Darwin said the moneys became us some of the Dinosaurs became intelligent beings. It Darwin's theory is correct then that had to happen over millions of years. I think it would be an obvious thing.

Interesting parallels here:

Researcher Dee Finney noted the following after compiling a variety of information on the alleged connection between Reptilians and curious non-Rhesus mutations among human blood types:

"The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time.... the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the Draco Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly red Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization…. Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "Blue Baby", because it is not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA."

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-opinion-guest-authors/serpent-scion-mythic-traditions-and-brotherhood-snake-part-2

These genetic experiments are, according to reports from UFO advocates, being conducted by a group of reptilian beings in the lowest levels of the base.  Thomas Castello, a former senior security officer at the base, testified that the base at Dulce is a seven level underground facility with the lower levels described as a series of natural caverns.  It was believed by Castello that these caverns were used by different extraterrestrial races in our remote past.  In Hindu cosmology, the Naga (serpents) once lived on earth, but the great god Brahma sent them to live under the sea and in the seventh level of their underground realm called Patala.  In the Sumerian Inana's Descent To The Nether World , Inana is required to pass through seven gates to finally reach the bowels of the underworld.  Aztec legend says that Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, went to Mictlan, the Aztec Underworld, and created mankind using his own blood and the bones of the previous race.  Throughout mythology the act of creating humanity is always associated with a specific group of gods, the fertility gods.  Fertility gods around the world are traditionally depicted as reptilian or amphibious in nature and appear in art as a blend between a man and a fish or a man and a snake.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-unexplained-phenomena-news-mysterious-phenomena-opinion-guest-authors/alien-agenda

To examine only a few examples of such serpentine representations found in world traditions, we find the sibling folk heroes of ancient China, Fu Xi and Nuwa, each of whom bore snake’s tails below the waist. Fu Xi is often accredited with the passing of fundamental knowledge and skills such as handwriting and food gathering, while his sister, Nuwa, is credited with the literal creation of mankind. 1, 2  In other words, these half-snake deities of Chinese folklore are both responsible for the creation and education  of mankind. Thus, humanity is created, and knowledge gained, from those bearing close associations with the serpent. Similar traditions arise from study of ancient Greek mythology, where Cecrops, mythical first king and founder of Athens, similarly bestowed knowledge of writing and reading unto mankind. 3 Greek mythology also featured Echidna, mother of all monsters and human-snake hybrid, appearing virtually identical to the aforementioned serpent deities. And again in Lamia, the Libyan queen and child-eater, this preponderance of Greek snake-people is again made evident.

Moving across the great waters, Aztec mythology features a similar hybrid representation of the snake-woman among its gods with the appearance of Cihuacoatl, a goddess of motherhood and fertility whose work alongside Quetzalcoatl (who was himself often serpentine in appearance) resulted again in the creation of mankind. 5 Both the passage of technical knowledge, as well as mankind’s creation, remain fixtures amidst the mythos surrounding snake people in early mythologies from all over the world.

Then heading northwest, the Pomo people indigenous to California have a curious legend that not only involves the consistent historic relations between human and snake, but also specific references to interbreeding between them.

One other curious representation of the snake god in world mythologies comes of interest to us here, skipping halfway across the world to a small municipality in northern Spain known as Betelu, in which the mythology of the Basque culture features rather prominently a character known as Sugaar, often depicted as a snake or dragon. The Basque tradition here holds that Sugarr, a consort of the greater pre-Christian Basque goddess known as Mari, is actually a demon, and was described as being an entity who travelled through the sky between the Balerdi and Elortalde mountains, appearing as a great fireball.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-opinion-guest-authors/serpent-scion-mythic-traditions-and-brotherhood-snake-part-1

Oh because its a lot of rubbish? Yes aliens exist and yes they may have visited us from say Alpha Centuri but as Victor has noted many theories from conspiracists is just plain nuts.

Oh because its a lot of rubbish? Yes aliens exist and yes they may have visited us from say Alpha Centuri but as Victor has noted many theories from conspiracists is just plain nuts.

Clearly travelling through space time at below light speed, it might take a few generations for Alien life forms depending on particles to get here. However at light speed things dont age!

What is it you believe in? you have made posts indicating you believe in a afterlife of sorts, on this forum! How can you state Thoths post is  nonsense when it appears you believe in something beyond this existene ? :) 

So we have been led to believe, but I am starting to wane away from the idea that time stops at the speed of light. The same issues leads necessarily to the information paradox. If light is dilated but its speed can never reach zero, then we are open to almost new idea concerning how light cannot be confined infinitely within the gravitational field.

Posted (edited)

Clearly travelling through space time at below light speed, it might take a few generations for Alien life forms depending on particles to get here. However at light speed things dont age!

What is it you believe in? you have made posts indicating you believe in a afterlife of sorts, on this forum! How can you state Thoths post is  nonsense when it appears you believe in something beyond this existene ? :)

You say you promote scientific rationalism but at the same-time entertain things like religion, I am dismayed at this, you have a contradiction of beliefs, Flummoxed. Science and Religion cannot both be correct you must reject this insanity that religion makes run rampant, you believe in beliefs and not facts when you believe in religion. You reject the drums of war but religion has created much of the war on this planet, religion breeds that which you detest, reject these false beliefs that religion has placed upon you. If science were to start a war atleast people would be dying for something more than a belief in a tribal god figure unlike those with religion.

s-l300.jpg

Would you believe in the power of this or die for this?

Edited by VictorMedvil

OK reading between the lines and jumping between various mildly related threads :) trying to avoid insanity and perhaps failing :(

Could it be these Archons are multi dimensional beings/spirits, that travel from body to body via entanglement/transmigration. Not unlike people according to some religions do via reincarnation !

OR

They appear on mass as glowing lights in the sky after being teleported from other parts of the universe at light speed(not experiencing the millenia it would take to get here), they might feel a little cold blooded lizard/snake like as they aclimatise to their new planet. They want to be in charge.

OR

They are highly sexually motivated, they arrived here to have sex with reptiles/dinosaurs :) Finding reptiles had moved down the food chain since the dinosaur extinction they found humans and thought, hey, some of those humans with RH blood look really tasty, a bit like mosquitos appear to have a preference for certain blood types. 

OR

Archons are more evolved/older spirits, that use the human body as a way of manifesting itself. 

As in buddhism a spirit needs a body to reincarnate, other religions the father becomes his son via his ghost, transmigration. Etc 

Is a Lizard person one having an Archon spirit in charge of its body? 

Masonic link > The Children of the light mentioned in some masonic documents, occupying their temples, could these be Archons ? Would this explain some of the masonic initiations, only initiates who are not totally freaked by ghosts get through.

The more insane the idea, the more believable it might be or not  :shocked:

It is all very interesting and I am glad you are atleast taking a look at it. I mean it could be all of the above in what you said. I do think it is a very interesting topic to research. I think we can also learn a lot in going back and looking at what the "ancient myths" said for starters.

From what I have read I think Archons can't create anything of their own. So they must either make a copy of it or like a parasite they will live off of what they want to effect. It seems there is intelligence to them. Also if you think about it we live off the death of an animal or the death of a plant. But I don't think we think of that as negative energy unless the animal was tortured. It seems they feed off of total negative energy. Very good negative energy for them it seems is war and death. I don't think they infect animals but like you pointed out intelligent species such as a reptilian or a human. It is all up in the air really so whatever kind of information you find is always good. I really think it is something to consider researching especially since it has a way of controlling humans.

From what I have read and heard Reptilians are born of the negative nature so I would assume Archons are attracted to them even more than humans. Since their nature is war and fight or flight and kill or be killed and like a dictatorship style. But that don't mean that all Reptilians are negative and some have evolved to be positive. Just like their are good and bad humans. It is really insane when you first start learning about these things. I don't have all the answers but more and more is coming out about it  and it seems we are always learning more and more. I mean if you look at it was Hitler taken over by an Archon when he rose to power? Or was he always like that and once he got power he did what he did? Many things to consider. Or Stalin or Mao SA Tung. Not sure if I typed that right.lol! It is also very confusing but I do think pretty extraordinary when you start to see the picture.

For all we know this could be a copycat Universe which the Archons copied off of an original Universe. I think if I remember correctly that is what some of the Gnostics thought.

That is for sure. I also think a lot of the time governments will put out rubbish conspiracies to throw the masses off. It really is hard separating fact from fiction. What it really boils down to in what you believe for yourself. What you think is the truth. I really just go with I don't really know but I do enjoy researching these things. All the occult or hidden information is there when one begins to ask questions. It is good to know though there is more to life that what we are told by are parents and what we are told in school.

Thanks and well said. And speaking on that note I just found today that an actual patent has been approved I think from memory it was a patent from the Navy. The patent is for a ship that bends space time. I don't have the link at the moment but just put in a search page patent to bend space time.

You say you promote scientific rationalism but at the same-time entertain things like religion, I am dismayed at this, you have a contradiction of beliefs, Flummoxed. Science and Religion cannot both be correct you must reject this insanity that religion makes run rampant, you believe in beliefs and not facts when you believe in religion. You reject the drums of war but religion has created much of the war on this planet, religion breeds that which you detest, reject these false beliefs that religion has placed upon you. If science were to start a war atleast people would be dying for something more than a belief in a tribal god figure unlike those with religion.

s-l300.jpg

Would you believe in the power of this or die for this?

I don't believe in religion and know it has been the greatest mind control scheme on the humans ever invented. But we can learn from studying the religions because much truth can be found in them. Especially the more ancient ones. I think Flummoxed looks at both because he knows everything isn't black and white. There is much truth to science also and a lot of dogma. Surly not as much as religion but to some science has become a religion and they are kept in a box. And if we are going to be scientist we are supposed to look at every angle which is why I really like Quantum Physics. We all need to start looking outside of the box or we never grow and learn. For example most science says once you are dead you are dead. Religion says you have to go see some God when you die or go to a heaven or hell. I think it is somewhere in between.

Sure your body is going to die but will your consciousness? Maybe when people die the religion they believe in at the time they will see that deity when they die. But it may only be temporary until the consciousness is fully aware of the bodies death. If we all create our own reality and we are the masters of our own consciousness then their are no limits for their is an infinite amount of experiences and no end to consciousness.

By the way, I am not religious. I believe religion and its ideologies as the root of most evil.

It can be that is for sure. Especially when a "holy book" says it is all right to have slaves and concubines. And the god says not to kill but goes around killing entities itself. Or that all who don't believe are infidels. And on and on. Part of the problem I think may be these followers of these religions that follow their "holy books" believe their god wrote that book and they must follow every word. Then they get into my god is bigger then your god so you must believe in my god because he is more powerful. Then you have religious war. Or my god said I can have this land and we are gods chosen people.

Now if you look at these books by researching them not being a believer you will find some interesting things that come from these myths.

Posted (edited)

It can be that is for sure. Especially when a "holy book" says it is all right to have slaves and concubines. And the god says not to kill but goes around killing entities itself. Or that all who don't believe are infidels. And on and on. Part of the problem I think may be these followers of these religions that follow their "holy books" believe their god wrote that book and they must follow every word. Then they get into my god is bigger then your god so you must believe in my god because he is more powerful. Then you have religious war. Or my god said I can have this land and we are gods chosen people.

Now if you look at these books by researching them not being a believer you will find some interesting things that come from these myths.

People always talk about how strong Gods are, but I always see how weak mythological creatures and deities are. I could take out so many mythological deities with modern weapons. Humans have advanced since the time these mythological deities were created you can just tell they are dated and would pose no real threat today.

5673f88bdd089539748b45e8.jpg

All hail, Atomic the God of this human world.

Though, I will give Yahweh credit Biological weapons are powerful too, it is the same way that I would choose to destroy a planet with life on it.

339acbfe-1792-4fb8-a293-68341d9dc2ff-Pic

images.jpg

That's what always gets me about that final book of the bible is those Bowls of Wrath which describe Biological and Nuclear Weapons, if the world does end that is how it would really be done, but everything else about that book is nonsense. I mean the final book actually reads like this....  The Ruler of this planet(anti-christ) is so ****ing evil that he puts microchips that control people into people's brains then someone Nuclear bombs and Biological weapons this planet to stop him killing all of his followers, which is logical enough I guess. I mean I guess if that did happen I would understand the position of the person that did that, It is all very Human. It sounds like a modern day Hitler being defeated.

1403537216000-AP-Travel-Trip-Hitlers-Mun

Edited by VictorMedvil

People always talk about how strong Gods are, but I always see how weak mythological creatures and deities are. I could take out so many mythological deities with modern weapons. Humans have advanced since the time these mythological deities were created you can just tell they are dated and would pose no real threat today.

5673f88bdd089539748b45e8.jpg

All hail, Atomic the God of this human world.

Though, I will give Yahweh credit Biological weapons are powerful too, it is the same way that I would choose to destroy a planet with life on it.

339acbfe-1792-4fb8-a293-68341d9dc2ff-Pic

images.jpg

That's what always gets me about that final book of the bible is those Bowls of Wrath which describe Biological and Nuclear Weapons, if the world does end that is how it would really be done, but everything else about that book is nonsense. I mean the final book actually reads like this....  The Ruler of this planet(anti-christ) is so ****ing evil that he puts microchips that control people into people's brains then someone Nuclear bombs and Biological weapons this planet to stop him killing all of his followers, which is logical enough I guess. I mean I guess if that did happen I would understand the position of the person that did that, It is all very Human. It sounds like a modern day Hitler being defeated.

1403537216000-AP-Travel-Trip-Hitlers-Mun

Well yes biological weapons and atomic bombs. It seems a biological weapon may have either been accidently leaked out or purposely now called the COVID-19.

Now talking about Atomic that does bring to mind Hindu texts that describe an apocalyptic catastrophe that doesn’t correlate with volcanic eruptions or other known phenomena. “The Bhagavad Gita” that describes a global disaster caused by “an unknown weapon, a ray of iron.”

Mohenjo Daro’s Ancient Catastrophe

The city where culture emerged in the present-day Indus Valley is a great enigma. The rocks of the ruins have partially crystallized, along with its hazy inhabitants. Moreover, mysterious local texts speak of a period of seven days of gratitude toward flying cars called Vimana for saving the lives of 30,000 inhabitants from a horrific episode.

In 1927, years after the discovery of the Mohenjo Daro ruins, 44 human skeletons were found on the outskirts of the city. The majority were found face down, lying in the street and holding hands as if a serious catastrophe had suddenly engulfed the town. In addition, some bodies present signs of unexplainable radiation. Many experts believe that Mohenjo Daro is an unequivocal sign of nuclear catastrophe two millennia before Christ.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/desert-glass-formed-ancient-atomic-bombs-002205

An interesting thing to note, a photon is presumed to have a zero rest mass, but of course it never is at rest unless you invite gravitational fields in which it appears that it takes an infi ite amount of time to cross the horizon of a black hole. Naturally, I want to lead us out of this nonsense.

What was this thread about, we have drifted onto several different none science related subjects. Where I was headed mainly at Thoths enquiries, and trying to be science related.

Picking up where I left off, and stepping a 1000 years into the future, (assuming victors dream of the future doesnt come true any time soon :(  ). What technologies might be available for information transfer. Today we have at a very basic level, Quantum teleportation, which allows information, spin etc to be transferred from one location to another. It might be possible that more than just a few qubits of information can be transferred, across a galaxy/room in the future.  For teleportation the information is transferred from one particle to another. (not unlike transmigration of souls,  :innocent:  )

People talk of flying saucers and little Aliens, most havent seen one, and most can be explained away. If a solar system was to come closer to us every millenia or so, there might be windows of time, where an advanced race could reach this planet, and have a nosy around. At the moment no other habital planets for humans are around. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that our solar system has passed through another solar system, capturing or losing planets on the way, explaining perhaps the wrong spin on some inner? planets.

ref UFO sightings, I havent seen any, however if my mother is to be believed, after the first world war her uncle claims to have seen a saucer shaped object land in his field, and little people get out and take samples of soil, before flying off, when my great uncle started heading towards them. My mother believed her uncle, perhaps he did see something.

When sailing across oceans on occasion we see bright lights streak through the air, and appear to come down to the ocean, always over the horizon :( These are most likely tiny meteorites, but one could see how, stories of UFOs living in the ocean could develop. 

@Victor  I notice you posted a picture of Vishnu, which is just one aspect of the Hindu supreme god, I would have thought Shiva the destroyer/creator would be more of your liking :) All the Hindu gods are representations of certain aspects of the supreme god, which I think is Pantheist, ie the universe, and this supreme god is an automaton. The god of the old testament, is a bit different, it appears to be a manifestation of a spirit for want of a better word. Looking 1000 years into the future could it be something teleported ?  Thoths > Archons