Science Forums

Biggest Explosion In Recorded History

Vmedvil2

Clearly travelling through space time at below light speed, it might take a few generations for Alien life forms depending on particles to get here. However at light speed things dont age!

What is it you believe in? you have made posts indicating you believe in a afterlife of sorts, on this forum! How can you state Thoths post is  nonsense when it appears you believe in something beyond this existene ? :)

You say you promote scientific rationalism but at the same-time entertain things like religion, I am dismayed at this, you have a contradiction of beliefs, Flummoxed. Science and Religion cannot both be correct you must reject this insanity that religion makes run rampant, you believe in beliefs and not facts when you believe in religion. You reject the drums of war but religion has created much of the war on this planet, religion breeds that which you detest, reject these false beliefs that religion has placed upon you. If science were to start a war atleast people would be dying for something more than a belief in a tribal god figure unlike those with religion.

s-l300.jpg

Would you believe in the power of this or die for this?

Edited by VictorMedvil

OK reading between the lines and jumping between various mildly related threads :) trying to avoid insanity and perhaps failing :(

Could it be these Archons are multi dimensional beings/spirits, that travel from body to body via entanglement/transmigration. Not unlike people according to some religions do via reincarnation !

OR

They appear on mass as glowing lights in the sky after being teleported from other parts of the universe at light speed(not experiencing the millenia it would take to get here), they might feel a little cold blooded lizard/snake like as they aclimatise to their new planet. They want to be in charge.

OR

They are highly sexually motivated, they arrived here to have sex with reptiles/dinosaurs :) Finding reptiles had moved down the food chain since the dinosaur extinction they found humans and thought, hey, some of those humans with RH blood look really tasty, a bit like mosquitos appear to have a preference for certain blood types. 

OR

Archons are more evolved/older spirits, that use the human body as a way of manifesting itself. 

As in buddhism a spirit needs a body to reincarnate, other religions the father becomes his son via his ghost, transmigration. Etc 

Is a Lizard person one having an Archon spirit in charge of its body? 

Masonic link > The Children of the light mentioned in some masonic documents, occupying their temples, could these be Archons ? Would this explain some of the masonic initiations, only initiates who are not totally freaked by ghosts get through.

The more insane the idea, the more believable it might be or not  :shocked:

It is all very interesting and I am glad you are atleast taking a look at it. I mean it could be all of the above in what you said. I do think it is a very interesting topic to research. I think we can also learn a lot in going back and looking at what the "ancient myths" said for starters.

From what I have read I think Archons can't create anything of their own. So they must either make a copy of it or like a parasite they will live off of what they want to effect. It seems there is intelligence to them. Also if you think about it we live off the death of an animal or the death of a plant. But I don't think we think of that as negative energy unless the animal was tortured. It seems they feed off of total negative energy. Very good negative energy for them it seems is war and death. I don't think they infect animals but like you pointed out intelligent species such as a reptilian or a human. It is all up in the air really so whatever kind of information you find is always good. I really think it is something to consider researching especially since it has a way of controlling humans.

From what I have read and heard Reptilians are born of the negative nature so I would assume Archons are attracted to them even more than humans. Since their nature is war and fight or flight and kill or be killed and like a dictatorship style. But that don't mean that all Reptilians are negative and some have evolved to be positive. Just like their are good and bad humans. It is really insane when you first start learning about these things. I don't have all the answers but more and more is coming out about it  and it seems we are always learning more and more. I mean if you look at it was Hitler taken over by an Archon when he rose to power? Or was he always like that and once he got power he did what he did? Many things to consider. Or Stalin or Mao SA Tung. Not sure if I typed that right.lol! It is also very confusing but I do think pretty extraordinary when you start to see the picture.

For all we know this could be a copycat Universe which the Archons copied off of an original Universe. I think if I remember correctly that is what some of the Gnostics thought.

Oh because its a lot of rubbish? Yes aliens exist and yes they may have visited us from say Alpha Centuri but as Victor has noted many theories from conspiracists is just plain nuts.

That is for sure. I also think a lot of the time governments will put out rubbish conspiracies to throw the masses off. It really is hard separating fact from fiction. What it really boils down to in what you believe for yourself. What you think is the truth. I really just go with I don't really know but I do enjoy researching these things. All the occult or hidden information is there when one begins to ask questions. It is good to know though there is more to life that what we are told by are parents and what we are told in school.

Clearly travelling through space time at below light speed, it might take a few generations for Alien life forms depending on particles to get here. However at light speed things dont age!

What is it you believe in? you have made posts indicating you believe in a afterlife of sorts, on this forum! How can you state Thoths post is  nonsense when it appears you believe in something beyond this existene ? :)

Thanks and well said. And speaking on that note I just found today that an actual patent has been approved I think from memory it was a patent from the Navy. The patent is for a ship that bends space time. I don't have the link at the moment but just put in a search page patent to bend space time.

You say you promote scientific rationalism but at the same-time entertain things like religion, I am dismayed at this, you have a contradiction of beliefs, Flummoxed. Science and Religion cannot both be correct you must reject this insanity that religion makes run rampant, you believe in beliefs and not facts when you believe in religion. You reject the drums of war but religion has created much of the war on this planet, religion breeds that which you detest, reject these false beliefs that religion has placed upon you. If science were to start a war atleast people would be dying for something more than a belief in a tribal god figure unlike those with religion.

s-l300.jpg

Would you believe in the power of this or die for this?

I don't believe in religion and know it has been the greatest mind control scheme on the humans ever invented. But we can learn from studying the religions because much truth can be found in them. Especially the more ancient ones. I think Flummoxed looks at both because he knows everything isn't black and white. There is much truth to science also and a lot of dogma. Surly not as much as religion but to some science has become a religion and they are kept in a box. And if we are going to be scientist we are supposed to look at every angle which is why I really like Quantum Physics. We all need to start looking outside of the box or we never grow and learn. For example most science says once you are dead you are dead. Religion says you have to go see some God when you die or go to a heaven or hell. I think it is somewhere in between.

Sure your body is going to die but will your consciousness? Maybe when people die the religion they believe in at the time they will see that deity when they die. But it may only be temporary until the consciousness is fully aware of the bodies death. If we all create our own reality and we are the masters of our own consciousness then their are no limits for their is an infinite amount of experiences and no end to consciousness.

By the way, I am not religious. I believe religion and its ideologies as the root of most evil.

It can be that is for sure. Especially when a "holy book" says it is all right to have slaves and concubines. And the god says not to kill but goes around killing entities itself. Or that all who don't believe are infidels. And on and on. Part of the problem I think may be these followers of these religions that follow their "holy books" believe their god wrote that book and they must follow every word. Then they get into my god is bigger then your god so you must believe in my god because he is more powerful. Then you have religious war. Or my god said I can have this land and we are gods chosen people.

Now if you look at these books by researching them not being a believer you will find some interesting things that come from these myths.

It can be that is for sure. Especially when a "holy book" says it is all right to have slaves and concubines. And the god says not to kill but goes around killing entities itself. Or that all who don't believe are infidels. And on and on. Part of the problem I think may be these followers of these religions that follow their "holy books" believe their god wrote that book and they must follow every word. Then they get into my god is bigger then your god so you must believe in my god because he is more powerful. Then you have religious war. Or my god said I can have this land and we are gods chosen people.

Now if you look at these books by researching them not being a believer you will find some interesting things that come from these myths.

People always talk about how strong Gods are, but I always see how weak mythological creatures and deities are. I could take out so many mythological deities with modern weapons. Humans have advanced since the time these mythological deities were created you can just tell they are dated and would pose no real threat today.

5673f88bdd089539748b45e8.jpg

All hail, Atomic the God of this human world.

Though, I will give Yahweh credit Biological weapons are powerful too, it is the same way that I would choose to destroy a planet with life on it.

339acbfe-1792-4fb8-a293-68341d9dc2ff-Pic

images.jpg

That's what always gets me about that final book of the bible is those Bowls of Wrath which describe Biological and Nuclear Weapons, if the world does end that is how it would really be done, but everything else about that book is nonsense. I mean the final book actually reads like this....  The Ruler of this planet(anti-christ) is so ****ing evil that he puts microchips that control people into people's brains then someone Nuclear bombs and Biological weapons this planet to stop him killing all of his followers, which is logical enough I guess. I mean I guess if that did happen I would understand the position of the person that did that, It is all very Human. It sounds like a modern day Hitler being defeated.

1403537216000-AP-Travel-Trip-Hitlers-Mun

Edited by VictorMedvil

People always talk about how strong Gods are, but I always see how weak mythological creatures and deities are. I could take out so many mythological deities with modern weapons. Humans have advanced since the time these mythological deities were created you can just tell they are dated and would pose no real threat today.

5673f88bdd089539748b45e8.jpg

All hail, Atomic the God of this human world.

Though, I will give Yahweh credit Biological weapons are powerful too, it is the same way that I would choose to destroy a planet with life on it.

339acbfe-1792-4fb8-a293-68341d9dc2ff-Pic

images.jpg

That's what always gets me about that final book of the bible is those Bowls of Wrath which describe Biological and Nuclear Weapons, if the world does end that is how it would really be done, but everything else about that book is nonsense. I mean the final book actually reads like this....  The Ruler of this planet(anti-christ) is so ****ing evil that he puts microchips that control people into people's brains then someone Nuclear bombs and Biological weapons this planet to stop him killing all of his followers, which is logical enough I guess. I mean I guess if that did happen I would understand the position of the person that did that, It is all very Human. It sounds like a modern day Hitler being defeated.

1403537216000-AP-Travel-Trip-Hitlers-Mun

Well yes biological weapons and atomic bombs. It seems a biological weapon may have either been accidently leaked out or purposely now called the COVID-19.

Now talking about Atomic that does bring to mind Hindu texts that describe an apocalyptic catastrophe that doesn’t correlate with volcanic eruptions or other known phenomena. “The Bhagavad Gita” that describes a global disaster caused by “an unknown weapon, a ray of iron.”

Mohenjo Daro’s Ancient Catastrophe

The city where culture emerged in the present-day Indus Valley is a great enigma. The rocks of the ruins have partially crystallized, along with its hazy inhabitants. Moreover, mysterious local texts speak of a period of seven days of gratitude toward flying cars called Vimana for saving the lives of 30,000 inhabitants from a horrific episode.

In 1927, years after the discovery of the Mohenjo Daro ruins, 44 human skeletons were found on the outskirts of the city. The majority were found face down, lying in the street and holding hands as if a serious catastrophe had suddenly engulfed the town. In addition, some bodies present signs of unexplainable radiation. Many experts believe that Mohenjo Daro is an unequivocal sign of nuclear catastrophe two millennia before Christ.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/desert-glass-formed-ancient-atomic-bombs-002205

Flummoxed it was about biggest explosion in recorded history. Apparently we got bored with that and not much more to say on it. But it did open a whole Pandora's box. :laugh:  :laugh: 

Since you brought up aliens again. I just found these in the Freedom of Information Act reading room. It will sure blow your socks off it sure did mine and pretty interesting to read. I really can't believe all these things have been hiding in these archives all along. :surprise: I mean what do you make of it?

WILL THE REAL SCOTT JONES PLEASE STAND UP?

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000400300004-7

ABOARD A FLYING SAUCER THE ADVENTURES OF TWO 'KIDNAPPED' HUMANS

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp81r00560r000100010003-8

To further add:

USE OF 'PSYCHIC SPIES' REPORTED
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00791r000100030073-5

Have you ever heard of remote viewing? That is what the last one is about.

I wasnt meaning to bring up Aliens again. Interesting links though.  I am aware of airline pilots making reports on UFO's, they may be more common than we think.

Remote viewing huh, how could that be achieved, if at all? Could we build a machine to do it? Possibilities might be > Quantum teleportation of information from A to B, or some non local connection, without teleportation. Perhaps another few more years it might be do-able .

From your experience would you agree remote viewing is non local?  some how latching into the visual part of the brain? 

It might be better to start a paranormal thread or UFO thread, it would be easier to keep track of all your posts. 

Edit flashing lights red blue and green, huh. Take a look at Sirius the dog star, with a pair of binoculars and and explain what you see. https://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/sirius-the-brightest-star

Yes that is a good idea in a paranormal thread. Which area of this forum do you think it is best to place a paranormal and conspiracy thread in?

You don't need a machine for remote viewing it is done by the consciousness. I am not quite sure how it exactly works. But I think it is moving your consciousness towards what you want to see. Or whatever the opening of the Third Eye may be or as they call it the "Matrix".

I found this through the endless amount of papers.lol!

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r001300010001-6

Excerpt from the link above:

COORDINATE REMOTE VIEWING (THEORY AND DYNAMICS)

Coordinate Remote Viewing, is a psychic technique which permits a "viewer" to transcend time and space to "view" or  "perceive" people, places or objects--without the "viewer"

Project "Sun Streak" (a SAP under DIA has refined the process of teaching CRV to the degree that individuals possessing no known "natural psychic abilities" can be taught to remote view with extreme accuracy in a relatively short period of time. The training program for CRV takes approximately 6 months to complete, depending on the individual being trained.

Somewhere, perhaps in the unconscious mind, there exists what we will label "the Matrix". The Matrix knows no boundaries and has no limitations--it contains all information about all things. It could be thought of as omnipotent or you could think of it as a data base etc.

The Matrix has within it "Patterns"--think of these as points within a 3 dimensional box

There is a ton of PDF's on it here to read on it:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/remote%20viewing

I have seen that and a couple others flashing red,blue and green. I thought maybe it is just a trick of the eyes or the atmosphere. I am not totally sure but very interesting and something to research. Right off the bat I did find this.

One of the most interesting ancient facts about Sirius is the number of times the Sumerian and Egyptian texts describe it as red in color. All these references were made before 500 AD. After that date, historical references to Sirius describe it as blue. Today, anyone can look up into the night sky and see that Sirius is the bluest and brightest star in the sky. This observation of two different colors, dating from both sides of the low point of the Dark Ages, might lend support to Sirius as our companion star, as we will show in a moment.

For half the cycle the two stars would be moving roughly toward one another (in an arc), and for the other half they would be moving away from one another. If they are moving at a fast-enough speed it is possible that we might see a red or blue shift in the star’s apparent color, depending on the direction of their course. This is the “Doppler effect,” which tells us whether a source of light or sound is moving closer to us or farther away. Astronomers use this technique in studying the motion of galaxies. It was the basis for the original formation of the theory of the expanding universe (because most galaxies are “red-shifted” they are deemed to be moving away, implying that the universe is spreading out). Could this explain why the Sumerians and Egyptians and others described Sirius as red? Was it moving away from us until apoapsis (its furthest point in 500 AD) and then its color “shifted” to blue as it began moving toward us at a rapid speed?

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/sirius-0011263

Also thanks for the link and that one actually works at my work so it gives me more things to read. :yes:

Edited by Thoth101

The problem with remote viewing, is that it does not fit with main stream physics. 

If a machine could be made to do it, then the mainstream science community, might believe it. 

Just close your eyes and look with your inner eye, which is in the centre of the forehead somewhere.

Didnt know other senses other than vision and emotional feelings theoretically could be remote viewed.  

Well the US and Soviet governments sure believe in it. That is one of the main reasons the programs was started because of the cold war. From my studies anything with the word mainstream in it is most of the time a way to control the masses. That is why it is mainstream because it hits the most amount of people so that is where the propaganda, control and false information comes from. As you will hear mainstream saying anything alternative is fake news when it is the mainstream that is the true culprit of confusing the masses and spreading fear. So I don't rely on mainstream science or their thoughts at all and know it is controlled and not real science. It is the occult knowledge which really matters. Occult meaning hidden. What those controllers don't want is the masses to know because the controllers will lose power if the humans knew there true nature and capabilities.

When I was in Iraq in my tent I would do a lot of meditation and things like that. I did find their wasn't so many blockages there because not thousands of different frequencies in the air. It was very easy to connect to the higher self and sub consciousness. Now with this 5G it will even be harder. They are slowly making the connection harder and harder to the organic while making ourselves more connected to the illusion and more inorganic and robotic. In other words Transhumanism.

Edited by Thoth101

I meet weird people and a couple who claim to be able to remote view. Even more intriguingly, one Ukrainian lady claimed she had a friend who was on the same remote viewing course as Putin when he was younger, apparently he was very good. go figure, maybe there is something in it. Due to unreliable nature of remote viewing to increase accuracy, they normally remote viewed separately and compiled what they had all seen afterwards. discarding pieces of information that did not correlate? 

If there is any validity in any of this, then the only conceivable speculative way that it might be possible is to speculate. 

Speculating the information might be available holographically, on a membrane of sorts, and some how get into the brain. Perhaps all information in the universe is available locally inside your head, we might all be connected by a universal neural network, and we only normally use our local 5 senses so do not tap into any universally available info.

Alternatively it could all be crap, but then the Buddha reached enlightenment, as have other Buddhas also apparently. What is it that people see experience as enlightenment, is it clear remote viewing perhaps, speaking to dead people, or is it knowledge of mathematical equations and physics ? I dont think its knowledge of maths and physics, or languages, or any other taught subject. 

I know you can take remote viewing classes or even teach yourself. Really anybody can learn it with practice. But yea I suppose it takes a lot of practice for accuracy just like it takes a guitarist a lot of practice to nail that 5 minute solo.

As that ancient saying says the universe is inside you. Or god is inside you or something like that. I think our consciousness can move freely you just have to learn how to bring back what you see to your subconscious and mind so the mind can process it. It may only be an illusion that we are separate from the universe and separate from each other. I think the 5 senses are just part of the physical world. There is the physical and the non physical. But yea all interesting things to think about. We will definitely know for sure when our body dies.lol!

I meet weird people and a couple who claim to be able to remote view. Even more intriguingly, one Ukrainian lady claimed she had a friend who was on the same remote viewing course as Putin when he was younger, apparently he was very good. go figure, maybe there is something in it. Due to unreliable nature of remote viewing to increase accuracy, they normally remote viewed separately and compiled what they had all seen afterwards. discarding pieces of information that did not correlate? 

If there is any validity in any of this, then the only conceivable speculative way that it might be possible is to speculate. 

Speculating the information might be available holographically, on a membrane of sorts, and some how get into the brain. Perhaps all information in the universe is available locally inside your head, we might all be connected by a universal neural network, and we only normally use our local 5 senses so do not tap into any universally available info.

Alternatively it could all be crap, but then the Buddha reached enlightenment, as have other Buddhas also apparently. What is it that people see experience as enlightenment, is it clear remote viewing perhaps, speaking to dead people, or is it knowledge of mathematical equations and physics ? I dont think its knowledge of maths and physics, or languages, or any other taught subject. 

I know you can take remote viewing classes or even teach yourself. Really anybody can learn it with practice. But yea I suppose it takes a lot of practice for accuracy just like it takes a guitarist a lot of practice to nail that 5 minute solo.

As that ancient saying says the universe is inside you. Or god is inside you or something like that. I think our consciousness can move freely you just have to learn how to bring back what you see to your subconscious and mind so the mind can process it. It may only be an illusion that we are separate from the universe and separate from each other. I think the 5 senses are just part of the physical world. There is the physical and the non physical. But yea all interesting things to think about. We will definitely know for sure when our body dies.lol!

This is dumb, you have a television and cameras why would you possibly need to remote view things with your mind, if that were even possible without electronics. I have alot of fun playing "Do Not Feed the Monkeys"(https://store.steampowered.com/app/658850/Do_Not_Feed_the_Monkeys/) in real life using cameras(https://www.insecam.org/).

Popular "Cages" in Real Life

Untitled.jpg

Do Not Feed the Monkeys, Video game "Cages" on monkey vision

ss-c226bdbbd1ff544fbf40058cd1d6007fc2bee

Edited by VictorMedvil

This is dumb, you have a television and cameras why would you possibly need to remote view things with your mind, if that were even possible without electronics. I have alot of fun playing "Do Not Feed the Monkeys"(https://store.steampowered.com/app/658850/Do_Not_Feed_the_Monkeys/) in real life using cameras(https://www.insecam.org/).

Popular "Cages" in Real Life

Untitled.jpg

Do Not Feed the Monkeys, Video game "Cages" on monkey vision

ss-c226bdbbd1ff544fbf40058cd1d6007fc2bee

Yes you also have Google Earth also and zoom in on mostly everything. Well I kind of want to remote view so I can look inside the Pyramids in Egypt. I also want to remote view Antarctica and what is under the ice. It is also nice to do things naturally instead of always having to rely on technology. I think technology may be our downfall once AI takes over completely.

With 20:20 hindsight and a bit of reflection, and complete boredom :) . Maybe its not so dumb, if all information is contained in a universal consciousness, and you could tap into it, somehow ( to be developed). Perhaps rather than reading up on a subject, you could just program a little machine to give you all knowledge on a particular subject instantly. Enlightenment on any subject you care to program or ask for, not just remote viewing to keep an eye on the kids etc It could save a fortune on education, increase human productivity etc.

Remote viewing has advantages over cameras and satellites because you dont need to know where a person is to find them, at least I think that is how it works :)

Exactly. I guess if you could figure out how to tap the machine into the universal consciousness that would be possible. I am sure if the CIA could do it that way they would. But as far as I know they are still recruiting psychic spies and remote viewers. Somehow they are able to find the people that are extremely gifted in that way and I do not know exactly how. My guess though is they would say it stopped after the cold war ended. But I highly doubt it. Maybe that is what the 5G is for. So it can be done more mechanically. But I don't think they would be able to look further then the Earth.