Science Forums

Ghosts in the 4th dimension

Aki

I'm not sure where this topic is supposed to be...

Anyways, this is something that I thought of: Do ghosts live in the 4th space dimension? If you think about it, people have claimed that ghosts can walk through walls and doors. Only things in a higher dimension can do that. So is it possible that after we die, we live in a separate four-dimensional world?

Please comment

that could happen.

i read a book about near death experience.

some people go into some multi-dimensions world when they are near-death. (being in any place at anytime).

one says that he travels to different eras, in different places. whereever he wants and whenevers he wants. (probably he is being a ghost at that time)

another ones says that he travels to a friend in a different hospital when near-death. he saw his friend's wife has a new born bady, and the bady cried. he tells the bady to stop and the baby stopped crying! after he was revived, the description of his friend and the bady matched and no one can explain it.

it is said that childrens can see spirital objects. (which means ghosts, dont know if its true)

Isn't there some 8 or so grams that suddenly dissapears from people when they die(not counting the loss of bowel controll)? And doesn't kirlean photography catch some weird, strong emissions at the moment of death?

Very creepy. I'm glad it's all humm-drumm

i dont think they will appears in our normal world. since ghost is living in the other dimensions, a timeless and spaceless dimension.....

well, but if the diemnsions sometimes crack or whatever, maybe it would come out, and since ghost is likely to be some sort of energy, thus it would be sort of like some weird light.

but they will do no harm to us, since they are humans and all the evil mind in them are washed by the light of the god.... people usually became sort of holy or something like that after near-death experience, so, ghost should be holy too.

Originally posted by: GAHD

Isn't there some 8 or so grams that suddenly dissapears from people when they die(not counting the loss of bowel controll)? And doesn't kirlean photography catch some weird, strong emissions at the moment of death?

I think that's "21 grams" and it's a major motion picture...

Tormod

Originally posted by: Tim_Lou

but they will do no harm to us, since they are humans and all the evil mind in them are washed by the light of the god.... people usually became sort of holy or something like that after near-death experience, so, ghost should be holy too.

that sounds a bit religious to me. How do we know if god really exists?

Originally posted by: GAHD

where can I find more information on that?

Originally posted by: Tim_Lou

well, but if the diemnsions sometimes crack or whatever, maybe it would come out, and since ghost is likely to be some sort of energy, thus it would be sort of like some weird light.

if there was a crack, would we be able to enter into their "world"? And if we can see ghosts, which are from a higher dimension, then does that mean we can see stuff from the 4th dimension?

crack... i dont know, maybe we can. the crack would appears when the time one is dead. i dont think we can ever get into that dimension with our real body, since matter, space and time doesnt exist in the "other" world. maybe the matter of our body will transfer into something and go in it. a person will suddenly disappear or appears.... this is getting scary..........

i guess we cannot see stuffs from the other dimension, since the photons wouldnt be able to travels to our eyes. but if there is a crack, maybe it can...

some people believe that gravitons can travel though different dimensions but it has never been proven right or wrong. i dont think anyone has ever detected the existence of gravitons yet. (these have nothing to do with ghost.)

i'll go online and search for some more information...

• 5 weeks later...